Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

When do you think Global Bazaar will go 50%? 75%? Needing some dining chairs, but don't want to pay full price.

Okay, LOL! Look at us. We don't even consider full priced merchandise anymore! GB has been on the sales floor for about a week, and we are already asking this question! I was actually wondering how long it would take before we moved to this topic.

I checked, and it looks like Valentines went 90% on the 21st and GB went 75% on the 22nd. Hope that helps! Heck, we don't even have Valentines Day stuff out yet! I am fairly surprised that they haven't gotten it on the sales floor by now. Walmart and all the drug stores do.

Okay, LOL! Look at us. We don't even consider full priced merchandise anymore! GB has been on the sales floor for about a week, and we are already asking this question! I was actually wondering how long it would take before we moved to this topic.

I checked, and it looks like Valentines went 90% on the 21st and GB went 75% on the 22nd. Hope that helps! Heck, we don't even have Valentines Day stuff out yet! I am fairly surprised that they haven't gotten it on the sales floor by now. Walmart and all the drug stores do.

My Target has there Valentines Day stuff out!!

I don't really look at much unless its on sale or clearance....unless its cheap LOL

Darn, i have a $10 GB coupon exp.1/26. wish i could use it next month. Does target take expired coupons? :gdevillaugh:

Found a wear it 4 way coat today for DGD. It has a jacket liner that comes out so it will be great for cool spring days and with the liner in it is a great winter coat. Reg $40 clearance $11

Will be a great spare for playing in the snow.

Also picked up a couple pair of nylon shorts, the type with the stripes down the side, will be great for this summer. $1.74 a pair.

i had the greatest target run of my life

it was like target gasm

i got

2 500GB HD's for 65

2 Def Leppard Limited Elec Guitar for 50

2 Pirate OF carribean for 3.74

1 Big Brain Academy Board Game for 4.74

2 Mossimo Plaid Shorts for 8.98

i finally knew what endcaps are.. this target was amazing, they had a lottttt of clearance items

barbie thrones were still at 50%

wow great deals! Do you have the DCPI/ASIN # for the 500gb hd? What brand was it? External/Internal? Was it $65 each? That's such a steal!!! Where are you located? I will try to find it near me in NY/NJ. Thanks!

Has anyone else been having problems with the Jeopardy game that was in the toy clearance? My husband and I tried to play it last night and it is terrible! It has so many glitches. I am going to return it, but was wondering if anyone else was having any problems or if i just got a bad one.

According to the mark down schedule on the first page of this thread it is as follows:

------- Mark Down Schedule -------

-Mon. -- Electronics, Kids Clothing and Stationary (Cards, GiftWrap, etc.)

-Tues. -- Domestics, Women's Clothing, Pets and Market (food items)

-Wed. -- Men's Clothing, Toys, Health and Beauty, Lawn & Garden items

-Thur. -- House Wares, Lingerie, Shoes, Sporting Goods, Movies, Music, Books, Decor and Luggage

-Fri. -- Auto, Cosmetics, Hardware, & Jewelry

What do you all think a vacuum cleaner is considered?

how do i get terget coupons????

They are on the target website they usually change every week also try slickdeals. I copy and past the website coupons into my word doc so I always have them. Once they switch them each week they are gone. Slickdeals has a generator

Does everyone just keep a list of dates when all seasonal and other major items (like kitchenware, sporting goods, etc.) go on clearance and then refer to it every year?

Nahh....at least I don't. I cheat and look at last year's thread. Go to the main Offline Deals page and then click the Search this Forum button. Search for the word Perimeter. That will pull up all the Target stuff. It helps that I've been on here for the past year+ so I know that we started out without the month in the title. Then, I search inside the old thread.

My Target has there Valentines Day stuff out!!

My Target already has Valentines and EASTER!! We are always making jokes about what holiday they are on - LOL

For the NJ shoppers - the Watchung, NJ Target has a lot of kids clothes at 75% off. Some cute PJ sets. I picked up a nice winter jacket for next year for about $8. Found some Christmas clearance but they would not sell it to me. They said once it goes salvage they are not allowed

how do i get terget coupons????

Just go to Gottadeal forums,coupons. There is an entire Target coupon thread there. Do not use the generator link on pg 1 it is from 2006 & no longer working. Look twards the end. There are many links to cupfull of coffee. You can print target coupons there. Hope this helps. FYI it's YMMV as to how many each store will take & stack.

These were marked down to 50% today at the Vogel Rd location.

I had kind of given up hope on those Shutterfly goodies. I was soooo wanting the albums (8x8) and (8 1/2x11). Many stores didn't seem have any of those left! (only a lot of mugs, keychains, etc. when I checked on them last week.)

I haven't been heading around to a lot of stores so far this week. (I think I overdid it last week during the toy craziness.) But, I went out tonight for just a bit to one store who does marks a little later than other stores. I hit the jackpot and found a bunch of the 8 1/2x11 and 8x8 albums. So, I am very happy.

If you know someone who does a lot on Shutterfly, and you see these albums, they are a very good deal especially because they include FREE SHIPPING. The albums are usually $30-$40 if you buy them on Shutterfly (and until seeing them at Target, THAT'S the only place I thought you could buy them.)

I'm holding out for 75% off on the mugs, calendars, and keychains.

My Target already has Valentines and EASTER!! We are always making jokes about what holiday they are on - LOL

Over by the garden section where the christmas stuff was.

Interesting....We usually are pretty much one of the first areas to get the stuff on the shelf, and this year we are WAY behind. I have seen a smattering of Easter & Valentines stuff, but certainly not the "Mini-Seasonal" section that goes up where Christmas was. Maybe next week. I have been looking for the new Littlest Pet Shop valentine sets. They are too cute from the pictures I have seen!

I filled my car up today at Target. I haven't dared unload the trunk because I was too tired until this evening and DH was home already and I didn't want him to see my stash.

The reciept is still in the car, let me see what I can remember:

Pack N Play, 50% off, $34.99

Cosco Deluxe travel stroller, 50% off, $14.98

Fisher Price Space Saver High Chair, 50% off, $24.98

Model Magic kits:

Cinderella's Castle $3.98 (75% off) (x2, one for my daughter, one for my niece's bday)

Pirates of the Caribean $4.98 (75% off) (this one comes with TWO ships, there was one on clearance for $3.98 but it only came with one ship. look for the one with 2, it's a better deal...)

Pirates of the Carribean Crayola Cutter (75% off) $4.98 *

Crayola Color Explosion Spinner (75% off) $4.98 *

Webkinz Koala (yeah, it was only 30% off, but fine for my gift closet) $9.08 *

Playstation 2 'The Bigs' $9.98

Cherokee cream velvet pants $3.24

Strawberry Shortcake Bath Set (50% off now) $2.48

* - gift closet stash

and that's only what I can remember, LOL...

Lake Elsinore, CA store had TONS of the Shutterfly sets for 50% off still.

Today I picked up the Model Magic kits, Cinderella's Castle and Pirates of the Caribbean for 4.98. I need to run back in the morning and check on the cutter and sprayer, I forgot about them.

The bulk stuff was 15% and 30% off. Paper towels, diapers, wipes (big things) were 30 and the shampoos and smaller items were 15%.

Thanks to everyone who posted about girls' clothing going 75% off. I went today and bought lots of cute flowery shirts ($2.98), printed hoodies ($3.24) and some knit pants (1.98 and $2.48) for my girls. Also found 2 Christmas dresses for $4.98.

I went by toys, and there was one aisle of 75% off left. It was pretty bare, but I did find a Cabbage Patch Lil Sprouts set for $4.98 for my DD's birthday. She will love it.