Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Does anyone have any experience with the Fisher Price Digital Arts and Crafts Desk that came out for Christmas? I am having a bugger of a time getting that thing downloaded and working properly. I don't want to get into all the specifics here on this forum, but with all the toy bargain shoppers out here, I just wondered if anyone has had any problems; or knows of a good website or place to go to find out how to get this product working properly? From the limited info I can find, I am not the only one who is having a terrible time working through the bugs on this. I just wondered if anyone on this forum has been through the problems and come out the other side (and is willing to share how they did it!)

Originally Posted by wortmanfamily

gulp....I just cleaned and arrangned "my toys" - thinking to myself "what have I done?" anyone want to share their toy stashes...to make me feel better!

I bought a wagon for the kids, took it out of the box, then filled the box to the brim with the smaller, odd-shaped stuff. This was like a giant puzzle. Then I filled a large-ish Amazon box for each kid's birthday, and a box each for valentines, easter, party favor stuff and "unspoiled goods" (the kids weren't with me when I bought these, so they are safe for Santa to drop off). Two more big amazon boxes for friend/cousin birthdays, and that is after I sorted out 2 big bags of stuff for Feb. parties. Oh, and a shelf for the 3 Shake 'n go tracks - they are to big for boxes.

Forget closets! This stuff needs to go to the garage.

It took me 2 hours to haul this stuff from my bedroom to the garage and sort it out. I thought I had overbought, but I think I'm o.k. I only have 2 things each for my kids for next christmas. I am done with the spring birthday, but I only got a couple things for the fall birthdays. I can still (hopefully) get that thing they really want more than anything else in the world when birthdays get closer. I'm thinking July clearance!

The room in my basement is so full it is crazy, don't feel bad, I have all the holidays and birthdays done and all of their friends birthdays done. My husband understands but I think he wants me to stop now, I'm not sure if i'm gonna tell him about all the stuff I got today at target and JC pennys. But with 3 kids when everyone is going crazy during the holidays, I'll be able to sit back and relax and bake cookies!:)[/QUOTE]

When the holidays roll around it can be soo difficult to just spend time with your loved ones. Shopping can be draining when you have a bunch of people to shop for and when you are worrying about your budget. I'm sure with preparing for the holidays early, you will be less stressed.:yup: I know I am.

Most of the stuff I picked up is for the Angel Trees for next year. We gave to 3 children this Christmas and with the toy clearence and shopping through out the year we will be able to give gifts to soo many more children. We always give clothing, books and things they will need through out the year as well as a toy. Being able to spend less on the toys and get great toys, allows me to spend more on the things they need.

Does anyone know where to find more books for the projector thing? Dora came with mine, and I found the Pooh book, but I would like more. Are these only around for Christmas '07? Has anyone seen them before? I am afraid that they will be gone forever and we will only have the 2 books. Seems like a better investment if we have more books to go with this.

I see wal-mart clearancing the projectors, too. They didn't seem to have any books though.

Does anyone have any experience with the Fisher Price Digital Arts and Crafts Desk that came out for Christmas? I am having a bugger of a time getting that thing downloaded and working properly. I don't want to get into all the specifics here on this forum, but with all the toy bargain shoppers out here, I just wondered if anyone has had any problems; or knows of a good website or place to go to find out how to get this product working properly? From the limited info I can find, I am not the only one who is having a terrible time working through the bugs on this. I just wondered if anyone on this forum has been through the problems and come out the other side (and is willing to share how they did it!)

My granddaughter got one for Christmas, we tried to dowload it on her Mom's computer and we couldn't get it to work, downloaded it onto my laptop and it works fine, so then we tried to download it on to her Great Grandma's laptop (so I could have mine back.. LOL) and it won't work on hers. It did take me some playing around with to get it to work on my laptop though.

I will help if I can. PM me.

I walked into my target and just happened to see if they had any toys left they had tons. Must of put out more. They didn't have any pianos, thomas holiday and other stuff last week and had them all today. I was able to get the piano plus found one cartridge. They had 3 pianos left and 10 guitars plus tons of stuff. They haven't set the rest of toys so they are all over the place. I was soooo excited that I forgot to buy half the stuff I needed for the groceries.

i had the greatest target run of my life

it was like target gasm

i got

2 500GB HD's for 65

2 Def Leppard Limited Elec Guitar for 50

2 Pirate OF carribean for 3.74

1 Big Brain Academy Board Game for 4.74

2 Mossimo Plaid Shorts for 8.98

i finally knew what endcaps are.. this target was amazing, they had a lottttt of clearance items

barbie thrones were still at 50%

Can you give me more information on the 500GB hard drive? I sure could use one of those for my Mom's business.

I walked into my target and just happened to see if they had any toys left they had tons. Must of put out more. They didn't have any pianos, thomas holiday and other stuff last week and had them all today. I was able to get the piano plus found one cartridge. They had 3 pianos left and 10 guitars plus tons of stuff. They haven't set the rest of toys so they are all over the place. I was soooo excited that I forgot to buy half the stuff I needed for the groceries.

where do you live? that way if anyone is in your area they can take advantage.

For everyone who hasn't done it, it REALLY helps if you at least put your state or city & state in your profile so everyone can see it.

They put out some more of the Thomas Holiday ones here too. I was surprised since those cleared with Christmas. They also raised the price from Christmas clearance to 45% off the regular price. weird.

I am still having difficulty. My daughter got The FISHER PRICE DIGITAL ARTS AND CRAFTS DESK over Thanksgiving, when she was visiting her father in California. Worked just fine on his computer. Brings it to kansas, and i can't get it to work on mine. I have called tech help twice, and was told different things. End result? I was told that my computer needs to be looked at. When my daughter tries to draw with it, we get 3 or more erratic lines across the page. I really don't believe my computer has issues, so i really don't know! I would appreciate anyone else's comments!

For everyone who hasn't done it, it REALLY helps if you at least put your state or city & state in your profile so everyone can see it.

They put out some more of the Thomas Holiday ones here too. I was surprised since those cleared with Christmas. They also raised the price from Christmas clearance to 45% off the regular price. weird.

How do i add my city and state in my profile?

Does anyone know where to find more books for the projector thing? Dora came with mine, and I found the Pooh book, but I would like more. Are these only around for Christmas '07? Has anyone seen them before? I am afraid that they will be gone forever and we will only have the 2 books. Seems like a better investment if we have more books to go with this.

I see wal-mart clearancing the projectors, too. They didn't seem to have any books though.

I am in the same boat. I bought 2 projectors one came with Dora , the other with Pooh. Thenfound a different Pooh and The Lady and the Tramp one. I am hoping I can find more elsewhere..I was thinking maybe Ebay...:confused:

I am on the Central Coast of CA. If someone wants something let me know

I was at target today in Lantana, Fl. waiting for precriptions and here is what I found:

1. Rose Art Smart EAsal. The one one that folds in the bage 9.998 75% off

2. Bath sets for 2.48 50% off found Barbie, Thomas the tank engine, curious george, Strawberry shortcake, two from crayola, and pirated of the carribbean

3. Michael Graves wide mouth tea kettle for 6.24 75% ( needed one really , really badly)

4. Two pack of planter nuts one mixed nuts and one cashews for 1.48. These must of been from X-mas cause they had a winter scene but they are good through 2009 so who cares.

5. a six pack of nestle green tea splash beverage which I think is flavored water for 1.68. Have never tried before but for the price what the heck.

They also had a ton of table top easels for 4.98. But I went the 9.98 full easel to use outside. because it also came with the roll of paper and a set of washable markers.

I was really surprised because they had a whole aisle of 75% toys left and the 9.98 easel was among those toys.

You could check Amazon to see if you can find more.

I got the dora one! Thought my girls would love it! Didn't realize you had to buy more things to go with it! UGH! I'm returning it! They have enough toys that I have bought extra things to go with them and lose interest too quickly! I didn't really check the item out when I got it, and I think I saw the extra things that went with it but passed on them! :(

I am in the same boat. I bought 2 projectors one came with Dora , the other with Pooh. Thenfound a different Pooh and The Lady and the Tramp one. I am hoping I can find more elsewhere..I was thinking maybe Ebay...:confused:

I got this too and just happened to find Pooh and Nemo, but if you look online at ebay, they are rediculously high in price.

Check toys r us because they had them on clearance online, but none left online sometimes in stores they clear these out too.

When do you think Global Bazaar will go 50%? 75%? Needing some dining chairs, but don't want to pay full price.

I may be wrong, but I remember shopping the Global Bazaar with my tax refund last year. I bought stuff at 75% off. It could have been right after valentines day as the dollar spot was 75% off at that time as well. So im thinking maybe the 2nd week of Feb?

just got back from target and got a couple shirts for 3.74, a cardigan for 4.48, sandals 3.74 all 75% off:D i got air wick scented oil warmer FREE w/purchase of 2 refills which were on sale and I had a 1.50 coupon making them .83 :yup: air wick deco spheres were on sale too, I got 3, each one had a coupon peely for 1.50 and i had a coupon from last weeks paper 1.50 got them for .33 each . Not too shabby:woot2:

[quote name=

QUOTE]

Yes, this would really help, I remember you mentioning this before which is why I did it..lol

How do i add my city and state in my profile?

Up above on the left in the blue bar, it says Control Panel. Click on that. Then on the left there is an Update Profile link. Scroll down to Additional Information and there is a spot.

This is also the are where you can create a signature and stuff if you like.

Thanks to all who add it! It helps a LOT!

[quote name=

QUOTE]

Yes, this would really help, I remember you mentioning this before which is why I did it..lol

Yeah! It really does make it easier to know if someone in your area has found what you are looking for. And it keeps us all from constantly having to ask each other where we are located.