Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

did anyone find ANY of the barbie mp3 players?? I found lots of the changeable barbie faceplates or whatever their called for them..but there were no mp3 players for them to be found. employees probably got them all. I'm in need of two if anyone has extra to sell to me. thanks!

Check Amazon (my other addiction). I saw these at great discounts last week. I don't know what they are at today.

HTH

For those looking for kids' chairs , I know someone posted the leather ones. I also saw several soft pink (kind of shabby chic like) little girl's chairs $69.99 marked to $17.48. They were super cute !!!

Also does anyone have the # for the $45 digital frame. I went back today and they had one Royal brand as is but it was still $89.98 ...it was 8 inch. I would love to get one for $45!!

Went to Target tonight. So empty. Did find a Cars McQueen car (makes sounds and eyes move)... item not found so they gave it to me for 3.98.

I was wondering about the V-tech system for 12xx. Is the the video game that hooks up to the TV? If it is...I didn't even see it when I was there the other day....darn!! I did see some tonight but they were 49.99. Why do they only mark things down for one day?

Really?!? That's my regular store :)! After the kids go to bed, I'm on my way!!!

Hi Juanadeal! Let me know in the morning if there is anything left or if the aisles were cleared out. There were women waiting in the clearance aisle watching them unpack boxes when I was there. My closest store is the Union, NJ one but I go to Watchung often because they usually have more!

I love your saying - home in NJ, heart in NY. I'm originally a New Yorker too (Westchester County):yup:

I'm staying out of the toy aisles. There wasn't much left anyway. I did pick up a Black & Decker iron for $19.98 from $39.99. I had to buy it because the last time I tried to wait for a Panasonic one to go further down, I came back and the aisle had been reset. The few left at other stores are still regular price. I will keep a lookout to see if I can pick it up cheaper later.

Went to Target tonight. So empty. Did find a Cars McQueen car (makes sounds and eyes move)... item not found so they gave it to me for 3.98.

I was wondering about the V-tech system for 12xx. Is the the video game that hooks up to the TV? If it is...I didn't even see it when I was there the other day....darn!! I did see some tonight but they were 49.99. Why do they only mark things down for one day?

Is it the same Vtech that was there yesterday, cause they had the ones out in the old packaging yesterday for $12.48. Then today I noticed the new ones were out and $49.99...so it may be the new one. If not bring it to a team memeber and have them check it. They were very good about the clearance the other day and at my store also very helpful.

"""I was hoping that those Shutterfly packs might get marked down again today. It doesn't happen very often, but sometimes electronics has done markdowns on Fridays in the past. I don't know what the rhyme or reason is, but if anyone happens to see them marked down more than 30% off while you are out and about today, would you post? I am taking a Target break today. Nine stores yesterday is a little much even for this Target Addict!"""

Me too!!! -- Did anyone see these lower in price today?

Thaks!

For those looking for kids' chairs , I know someone posted the leather ones. I also saw several soft pink (kind of shabby chic like) little girl's chairs $69.99 marked to $17.48. They were super cute !!!

Also does anyone have the # for the $45 digital frame. I went back today and they had one Royal brand as is but it was still $89.98 ...it was 8 inch. I would love to get one for $45!!

Do you by any chance have the # for the chair? I have been searching for a cute little chair for my daughter!:)

I also scored way too many things between yesterday and today:

V-smile 12.48

Disney princess vanity 14.xx(reg 60!)

Walking cabbage patch doll 7.48

v-tech abc food smart [email protected]

shake up air planes [email protected]

magnetic travel diego 1.56

dora candy land 2.24

star station 9.xx

spiderman cellphone 1.98

kool toys animal playset 2.50

dora playdoh set 2.xx

character tubs of playdoh .75 (it is a single canister w/diego

on top)

glow in the dark care bear 3.74

some spiderman blaster car?? 4.98 not sure what it does

and some more that I can't think of......

I was there at 1:30 again today...and yesterday..who are you??? I know who the other gottadealer on this site is...we actually met on ebay and she introduced me to this fantastic site, and we meet up in the target isle on occasion...but I don't know who you are! :):)

I have wondered the same thing,you know we have to have crossed paths. I was there at 9:15 am yesterday and 8:00 am today and racked up.Went to Old Navy tonight, huge deals for the 3 kiddos.

ok went to another target closer to my house tonight..

wow did they have more then the other store left. so i got a cart full... lol stuff i dont need nor want . but can use for birthday gifts.. my my score for the night was ready for this

tooth tunes .. sticker marked 30% off 6.98 when paying i saw that it rang up 3.98 woohooo my son loves this.. anyway get in the car read the recipt one scaned 9.98 and the other 3.98 .. also two toys that should have been 75 off scaned 50 off .. so can i go back and say something? figures it was the two gifts i wanted for my kids for next yr. the other stuff i was gonna donate and some for birthday party this month and next.uhhgg.. ohh did i say i also got a rocking chair for baby in the baby section for a baby shower clearanced to 15.00 and some undershirts and things like that . total spent 136.00 gotta hope to get at least 18.00 back also about 30.00 was baby shower.. woohoo i had fun .. hubby was mad tho.. i was late for him to go to work lol ..

We had around 40 at our store as of today and they marked the stuff yesterday. They are in a big tub not a box they are $12.48

How many people hide their trips to Target from the other half? I feel like I have to and we aren't even married yet!

NOT ME! If I go, the kids are with me. The last time I omitted a target trip from our daily recap, DD4 told Daddy all about it - how long we were there, how much stuff in the cart. Now I try to beat her to the punch, so it doesn't look like I'm trying to hide things.

If you live in the Apple Valley, Minnesota area I was talking to two of the workers just before the store closed, at the Apple Valley Target, while they were re-arranging the clearance toys. They said they have another 2 pallets in the back they have to put out tomorrow morning. I'm not going to be around tomorrow - bummer. They weren't exactly sure what they had on the pallets but they said they'll easily fill both sides of the row they cleared.

I got about 10 webkins for 2.47 each. if you see any and they say 9.08 tell the people at the register they should be 75% off. both cashiers too the 75% off the last price. i also got some of the bratz doll that were marked once but they took and extra 75% off.

i spent around 300 at target today and now i have to hide it from husband. i am waiting for him to leave for his off duty shift tonight to come and put it all away.

Unfortunately the store I found them at NEVER EVER does that. They ALWAYS check to see and won't adjust a price without the price change team there to say so. Ugh!

On the other hand, these really aren't supposed to be marked 75% yet, they aren't part of the Christmas markdown because they came in stock so in stock so late in the season, they didn't get it with the rest. Same thing with the Star Wars & Giant Pokemon stuffed plush (in case some of you were wondering what the heck those pink & blue stuffed animals were - they are Palkia & Dialga - Legendary Pokemon. I have to hear that EVERY TIME my boys see them!).

A big thank you to everyone who posted about needing cartridges for the "I Can Play" piano. I stopped in my local Target tonight and just about all of the clearance stuff was gone, but I looked on one of the endcaps and guess what I found? Yep, cartridges for the piano. I picked up three of them @ 3.47 each. Once again, thank you for all of the great info!

Does the value pack stuff eventually go on clearance?

I thought last year most of it did.

If so, when does that happen?

Yes, and probably pretty soon so they can do the Valentines setup. However, they almost never get past 50% and some stuff doesn't get to that before it sells out. People are happy to snap up stuff like that for 30% off a lot of the time.

Help!

Question for everyone, do clearance items have a different # on the receipt than the same item at regular price?

I have a toy that I bought at regular price and I called the store for a price check with the item # on my receipt, however it still comes up regular price.

Thanks so much! :)

did anyone find ANY of the barbie mp3 players?? I found lots of the changeable barbie faceplates or whatever their called for them..but there were no mp3 players for them to be found. employees probably got them all. I'm in need of two if anyone has extra to sell to me. thanks!

They are cheaper on Amazon then the clearance price at Target.

Help!

Question for everyone, do clearance items have a different # on the receipt than the same item at regular price?

I have a toy that I bought at regular price and I called the store for a price check with the item # on my receipt, however it still comes up regular price.

Thanks so much! :)

No - the item number is always the same.

I also forgot to mention that yesterday I found the Lego Big City Aiport for 19.98 reduced form 79.99.

We had gotten it for my son last week for 39.98 so I bought the cheaper one then returned the original one from last week because I was sure they would not do a price adjustment.

Oh would of loved to have found this one, son is majorly into Legos