Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

It is that camera, but only the bonus pack with the free carrying case.

That's the same camera I saw and it was coming up full price:mad: I really wanted it for my daughter because she loves to pretend to take pictures, she's only 20 months. I also wanted the star station, but they were all gone when I got out of work. Oh well, I still managed to spend 75 without the 2 things I went for.:)

Just got back from Medford, Long Island, Target; they have toys 75% off. The team was just marking them down. They weren't with the regular toys but in the back of the store where Christmas decorations were.

Spy Gear 4.98

Monopoly Jr 2.74

Mad Science 2.48

I can Play Guitar 19.98

I can Play Piano 16.18

Yahtzee Turbo 4.97

Plug and Play 3.24

I guess I can say, luckily, I don't need anymore toys! My kids are pretty much out of the stage right now. 14 and 8 1/2 this christmas. They want electronics! lol

I thought that too! Have a 13 year old (birthday is today) and 11 year old and still bought a cart full, mostly games though. I got Jeopardy, Family Feud, Turbo Yahtzee, Trouble, Perfection (love this one), Scene DVD Nick Jr and Harry Potter, one lego set Star Wars (son will be thrilled), barbies for online doll site, rubiks cube and some other games. Did pretty well for someone there just to look

Wish they had more Legos though, the set I found I didn't see yesterday

I also scored the Baby Alive Twins for $9.98, Enchanted Dance Mat $6.24.

Also if anyone in the area is looking Bedford NH has The Thomas The Train Wheels and Whistles Sofa $69.99 marked to $14.98 !!! I got one for a friend. The Dora vanity also marked to $19.98 , Barbie Island Princess vanity to $24.98..I can't believe the deals !!! This year seems to be the best yet...they have alot left over.

Try the Barbie My Size Throne. I know my store had tons of them, and it seems like lots of people have montioned them. The number on my receipt is 086060049. Good luck!

Okay so on the advice of all of you on here, I am going to call the Target I am thinking about going to and price check a clearance toy to see if it is indeed 75% off rather than just asking what they are marked down to since you can get false information that way.

Which toy and DCPI number would you ask for? I figured I should pick one from the lists that people keep posting but there is not really a "common" one and seeing as I haven't been to this store and have no idea what they actually already have on clearance, I am finding this kind of hard so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for all the NEWBIE questions!! LOL ;)

3 carts full @ an Eastern PA Target this morning. Called around and only one Target within 30 miles was 75%. Had a ton of fun. Got Playmobil Pink Advent for $4.98. Great Deal. A ton of Bratz stuff, snowmaker lodge or something like that. A ton of Barbies (some for DD birthday parties invited to). Mine had a lot of Spy Gear stuff, Mi Jam Drum sticks for $7, Air Hogs for $2.98 and other fun stuff. A room full. I had to try and divide stuff up, and put some away before the kids got home. :)

Went to another Target last night after reading some of the great deals everyone was finding. That Target was still 30%. I am still looking for the shooter fishing rod thing. Reg price $29.99, last night it was $20.99, but hoping for a bit lower. None at the Target I was at today, so hopefully, the Target closer, will mark down to 75% tonight or in the morning.

Strange how some are and some aren't marked to 75% yet. I called and some of the Targets were nice, some said "it's impossible to tell you that over the phone, you will just have to come to the store and see for yourself." OK.

I purchased an entire cart full of toys. Figured it was good to get for next xmas, bday parties, etc. The stuff is going fast. I was in at 11:00 am central. Target workers, said that women are flying out of the store with the stuff. Great deals! Fisher Price Shake'n'go cars for $12 dollars, Bratz dolls for $3.74. My store had 3 aisles full of the 75% off toys. Good luck.:)

I bought the Island Princess dollhouse vanity on Amazon during their wild sale (although I STILL could have gotten it cheaper at Target today! :>( I assembled it several weeks ago and it is soooo cute. I also put the throne together... another THING that I could have gotten cheaper at TArget ARGHH. The two things together are really cute. The vanity comes with a little stool but the throne chair sits up to it as well and together the vanity and the throne are SOOO darn cute.

My 4 year old is getting both for her birthday in Feb. Bummer I just didn't wait to get the set at Target. It would have saved me about $25-$30. I guess having them delivered to my door for free instead of wrestling with them at the store was probably worth it. (The vanity is pretty big.) --especially since I had 2 kids with me today.

Anyway I just thought I'd give my 2 cents on how cute both pieces are. I have no idea how durable they are though. Darn things will probably fall apart 5 minutes after playing with them! LOL

I found the playsets to these really cute dolls today:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41sKGHInOpL._AA280_.jpg

...anyway, I'm so mad at myself for NOT buying the dolls when Amazon had them at 70% off. I just waited too long to combine with more to make a FREE shipment. Anyway, Target now has them for $14.99 (not on sale). The dolls names are Sophie Kate (My 2 year olds name is Sophie and my 6 year old is Kate and both are blonde just like the doll!) They also have a dark haired Olivia (and my middle girl is named Olivia. She has dark hair)! HOW FUN is that?! Does anyone have these dolls? They look very cute and cuddly (no battery compartments that make them hard). I'm just wondering if they are worth $14.99. I picked up the 3 different outfits that Target clearanced and only paid $2.48 for each one. I guess I could justify paying full price for the doll since I got the accessory packs cheap, eh?

If someone has them and can let me know whether you like them, I would really appreciate it! THX

Oh my GOD!!! I had the best time today!! I felt like I was playing supermarket sweep!! I called my parents and sisters last night to tell them about the 75% off and ask if they wanted anything and they all told me to pick up whatever I think the kids might like!! So my little girl and I went crazy!! She is 5 and was totally proving that she is mine today. There was a man at the door at open and she said "Hurry mom he is going to beat us!!" Well good thing he wasn't going for the toys cause she may have run him down!! She was almost in the cart before I could even pull one out. She had me push her back to the toys then she got out and started getting the stuff she knew I needed (needed, really) anyway she saw the build a bear clothes and yelled "Grab em' all"!! Well it was so very funny and we had the best time spending other peoples money!

Ok so now to the point..we got

3 of the playdoh sets

1 monster truck

1 paper dolls set

1 clothespin dolls set

1 lps with the shoe

1 slushee machine

1 telescope

2 deal or no deal games

2 handheld wheel of fortune games

1 big trouble

1 pictionary jr

1 talking donkey

1 secret something doll set (she bought that for herself with her own money)

1 transformers mr pot. head

1 mr majoriums(sp) mr pot. head

2 rubiks cubes

1 ant farm (heeheehee) for my nephew from me my sister will love it!

1 of the digital makeover things

1 camcorder thing from national geographic

1 cabbage patch doll

1 metal detector

1 moon shoes

1 easy bake oven mix

1 card building game

1 build a bear kit

5 build a bear clothes

1 fur real cat

at the second store my little one was being so good, sitting in the front seat covered in stuff singing away and when we got to the front I discovered one of the travel roseart things..but she didn't ask for anything the whole day so i figured it was alright!

3 carts full @ an Eastern PA Target this morning. Called around and only one Target within 30 miles was 75%. Had a ton of fun. Got Playmobil Pink Advent for $4.98. Great Deal. A ton of Bratz stuff, snowmaker lodge or something like that. A ton of Barbies (some for DD birthday parties invited to). Mine had a lot of Spy Gear stuff, Mi Jam Drum sticks for $7, Air Hogs for $2.98 and other fun stuff. A room full. I had to try and divide stuff up, and put some away before the kids got home. :)

Went to another Target last night after reading some of the great deals everyone was finding. That Target was still 30%. I am still looking for the shooter fishing rod thing. Reg price $29.99, last night it was $20.99, but hoping for a bit lower. None at the Target I was at today, so hopefully, the Target closer, will mark down to 75% tonight or in the morning.

Strange how some are and some aren't marked to 75% yet. I called and some of the Targets were nice, some said "it's impossible to tell you that over the phone, you will just have to come to the store and see for yourself." OK.

Which ones were you able to check? I'm not sure when I'll make it there, probably not til Sat.

I found the playsets to these really cute dolls today:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41sKGHInOpL._AA280_.jpg

...anyway, I'm so mad at myself for NOT buying the dolls when Amazon had them at 70% off. I just waited too long to combine with more to make a FREE shipment. Anyway, Target now has them for $14.99 (not on sale). The dolls names are Sophie Kate (My 2 year olds name is Sophie and my 6 year old is Kate and both are blonde just like the doll!) They also have a dark haired Olivia (and my middle girl is named Olivia. She has dark hair)! HOW FUN is that?! Does anyone have these dolls? They look very cute and cuddly (no battery compartments that make them hard). I'm just wondering if they are worth $14.99. I picked up the 3 different outfits that Target clearanced and only paid $2.48 for each one. I guess I could justify paying full price for the doll since I got the accessory packs cheap, eh?

If someone has them and can let me know whether you like them, I would really appreciate it! THX

My two 3 year old granddaughters got these for Christmas and they love them. They are very well made I think and soft and cuddley and they call them by their names. Their hair is very pretty and they have a unique face. I like them better than the cabbage patches.. they arent as cumbersome. I do think they are worth 14.99 but thats just mho. p.s. You might try toys r us first.. I THINK I saw them on sale earlier this week.. also walmart has marked some down .

Which ones were you able to check? I'm not sure when I'll make it there, probably not til Sat.

Harrisburg East and West both said still @ 30%. Called, then went to Wyomissing, PA. 4-5 aisles of toys all @ 75%. It was way fun. Not sure how much will be left by tonight. Hoping that the Harrisburg stores will go to 75% on Friday.

I am hoping tomorrow their will still be stuff!! I am going to go to three stores tomorrow. Went to one today , but I am on a budget until pay day tomorrow. My husband called and said "How much did you want to spend 40.00 ?" I told him no I spent 80. It's a good thing I went before he called!

My two 3 year old granddaughters got these for Christmas and they love them. They are very well made I think and soft and cuddley and they call them by their names. Their hair is very pretty and they have a unique face. I like them better than the cabbage patches.. they arent as cumbersome. I do think they are worth 14.99 but thats just mho. p.s. You might try toys r us first.. I THINK I saw them on sale earlier this week.. also walmart has marked some down .

THANKS! I checked Walmart.com, but the search came up empty. TRUS online had them for over $20 (I think). I am using my 10% rewards today, so maybe I will just buy them. TRUS online had excellent reviews for the dolls.

My first time going to Target for 75% off...crazy! I went to Hanes Mall Target but it was after the rush. Got

RC Thomas 10.74

Thomas BD (goes w/above toy) 4.98

I can Play Guitar (-10.00 coupon) 9.98

CARS LMCQueen 6.24

Barbie phone 7.48

Best I've done! Thanks GD!

I want to say that first of all... I love you!!! Without your knowledge I would never had known about this deal!! OMG!!!!!!

Ok, here is my list.

3 HUGE monster trucks $14.00 from $60

1 Lightning Storm McQueen--$6.25

1 Red (lightning McQueen) $6.25

2 Island Princess Barbie $3.84

1 Janod Pyramid Colored Blocks $6.24

1 extra large Space Bag $5.50

1 Rheneas Take A Long $1.24

1 Kool Toyz farm animal platset $1.25

1 Little Einsteins Create a Masterpiece $6.24

1 CARS Doodle Pro $13.43

1 Aquadoodle Bath N Color $4.98

1 Thomas the Tank Engine Birthday Celebration $6.98

2 Baby Princess Royal Nursery dolls $2.48

Everyone, I can't thank you enough for making my day better than Black Friday!!! This was the best! It was between 50-75% off.

Still sending lots of love everyone's way!!!!!

:yup:

My first time going to Target for 75% off...crazy! I went to Hanes Mall Target but it was after the rush. Got

RC Thomas 10.74

Thomas BD (goes w/above toy) 4.98

I can Play Guitar (-10.00 coupon) 9.98

CARS LMCQueen 6.24

Barbie phone 7.48

Best I've done! Thanks GD!

Hey there. I think your talking about Winston.....I can't private email because I don't have enough posts. Can you let me know? It would be cool to have us work together to cover the Triad!

I hit three stores in Columbus today. Actually the first one I went to was in Hillard and I made 3 trips in and out of there! I bought so much stuff that after the first Target I met my parents at Chuck E. Cheese where they had taken my kids and stuffed some of my stuff in their trunk so I could go to another Target and still have some room! :) I'm home now and not including the stuff in my parents trunk my van is still stuffed completely full. I'm so excited that I found everything I was looking for !!! And SOOOOO much more!:lolrun:

My husband is going to kill me! I'd better go hide some stuff ! ;)

Hey there. I think your talking about Winston.....I can't private email because I don't have enough posts. Can you let me know? It would be cool to have us work together to cover the Triad!

YES the Winston Salem!!! I'm actually from the Greensboro/Kernersville area. I just happened to be at the Mall today and stopped at Target...glad I did!!