Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Lincoln, RI Target marked their toys down to 75% about 10 this morning. A friend called me and as soon as one of my daughters left for school I went out. I checked South Attleboro, MA first but their toys are still ringing up 30%! Went to Lincoln and got 2 carts full of toys for $300-10%off coupon and coupons from huggies wipes (which expire tomorrow). Awesome time, although I am hiding most of the bags in the car until my husband goes to bed tonight. I will sneak them in and put them in the cellar on the gift shelf.

Did you check the Smithfield Target, right off of 295? I've always found them to have great clearance!!!

I'm headed to Lincoln after work, dont need toys though, and then maybe to check out Smithfield.

has anyone on the list been to any of these SoCal stores to check on toys? I just want to be sure, and I am on the lookout for that Vtech camera! My friend & I both want them for our kids, and they both have spring birthdays! Are the toys 75% yet? at:

Alhambra

Eagle Rock

Glendale (if they even have any clearance)

Burbank

North Hollywood

San Dimas

LaVerne

Diamond Bar (on Grand)

Those are the stores that I can manage as far as driving. I need to go to Diamond Bar again either Friday or Monday, but I would like to try to look for a few specific toys there too.

Yes, it is the one on High Street, close to Morse Rd. I will check again in the morning after I take dd to school.

Thanks! I think I'll head over that way in the morning too. I think I'll probably hit Hillard first. Then Olentangy River Road, Sawmill, and Graceland. Then maybe west Broad if I have any room left in the van :) Let's hope for 75% tomorrow!!

I forgot about Polaris. I'm glad I've got a sitter for the day!! :)

Easton (Columbus, OH) went 75% on toys today. Didn't have too much and the aisles were pretty dead. Still had (as of 10:30a) cranium forts, Barbie my size throne, some Bratz, I can play guitars, and 1 piano. Plus other stuff I don't remember. Heads up, if someone goes, there is an additional isle of toys down by the end of the main back isle. (Across from the sporting goods).

Easton (Columbus, OH) went 75% on toys today. Didn't have too much and the aisles were pretty dead. Still had (as of 10:30a) cranium forts, Barbie my size throne, some Bratz, I can play guitars, and 1 piano. Plus other stuff I don't remember. Heads up, if someone goes, there is an additional isle of toys down by the end of the main back isle. (Across from the sporting goods).

Darn it! I forgot about Easton too. Oh well, odds are they won't have much left tomorrow anyway.

Actually, I saw a Hello Kitty sewing machine at our Target that was on clearance, didn't check the price, but there were quite a few there and I didn't see anyone hopping over to get one. I'll check next time I'm there.

Yay for hubby! Pretty sure mine would've made me call...although he handled a confrontation tonight like a hero and I LOVED it! I hate being the bad guy.

Glad you at least got "something" from corporate. Waiting to hear what the manager says from that particular store....

And yes, I LOVE that smilie!! ;)

I saw about 3+ sewing machines on clearance ranging from $35 to $124 dollars.

My Target in southwestern pa was marked down!! I purchased: The ones in bold are the ones that I was most excited with!!!

Parents water wind ups (for the tub or pool)1.88

Shrek talking Donkey (talks, burps, interacts)4.98

V Flash cartridge (cars) 7.48

National Geo. digital camera 14.98

V Flash learning system 17.48

I can play piano (plug and play)16.18

Mini Roboraptile 3.22

Guitar super (plug and play ages 10& up) 7.48

FP Crash Ups Speedway 12.22 ( I see there was a coupon for it :( I didnt have one)

build a Bear 2.48

Star Station 9.47 (going to return it with my old reciept)

Vsmile food fun for the fridge 4.98

Batman Transformer 6.24

Spent 111.55, but I have birthdays, easter, and christmas done for this year! YEAY!! My total would have been 446.20

I am just curious if they bring out more stuff after what they have on the shelves is gone? Anyone know?

Does anyone happen to have the DCPI off the Little Tikes work bench? That's one thing I'm really really really hoping to find for 75%! A couple stores I shop at have had several.

If this is the one I am thinking of, my target had 3 of them and while I was shopping people grabbed all 3 of them. I didnt want one, but it was like 24.xx? Maybe not. It looks almost like an easle but instead has tools on it? Hope you can get it for that price!

Thanks! I think I'll head over that way in the morning too. I think I'll probably hit Hillard first. Then Olentangy River Road, Sawmill, and Graceland. Then maybe west Broad if I have any room left in the van :) Let's hope for 75% tomorrow!!

I forgot about Polaris. I'm glad I've got a sitter for the day!! :)

LOL - you must have young kids to be going to that many. My ds is 13 and dd is going to be 9 next month, so we are pretty much out of toys. I am thinking about getting my dd the Digi Makeover. (Graceland has a lot) I think she will like to do makeovers on her brother. ;)

Just got back from Winter Park Target. Toys aren't 75%. But it was a great trip as I got the Rival Stainless Steel Roaster and a platter with silver stand for 75% off. And if anyone is looking for the Vino wine cooler, they had one for 75% off ($24.75). I missed the 90% Christmas, and they had nothing left. I also found the Cranium Pop game that came up Item Not Found in the toy clearance. They gave it to me for 75% off last price, $6.25. Is this what everyone else paid?

Did they have any of the roasters left?

WooHoo!!!!!!!!!! My Target marked the toys to 75% off today. I scored big time!!!! Regular price would have been $740 and I paid $185. I am soooooooooo excited.

Vtech Food Fun Game for the fridge $4.98

Big Trouble game $4.97

Boggle Jr $2.58

Fisher Price Star Station karaoke $9.47

Bulls Eye game $4.98

Transformers $3.22

Mini Roboreptile thingy $3.22

Bionicles $1.24

Hot Spot game $4.24

Build a Bears $2.43 ea

Large Cabbage Patch Kid dolls $4.97

Thomas Tank Quarry Set $24.98

I Can Play Piano (Plug n Play this thing is big) $16.18

Robopet Remote Control $12.48

V Bot (remote control car turns robot, plays music from your MP3 player and does some other neat stuff) $32.48

Imaginext stuff $1.24

Sweet Secret little dog thingy (kinda looks like polly pocket) $1.22

Matchbox set (not a set of cars, but a playset) $4.24

Cabbage Patch Kids Li'l Sprouts Playset $4.98 (I got the Li'l Sprouts dolls from Amazon when they were really cheap, so I'm excited I got the big playset to go along with it)

They had tons of stuff, but it was moving FAST! Some of the people had two and three carts loaded!

Do you happen to have the DCPI # for the I Can Play Guitar? Thanks so much!

Went back tonight (Michigan) toys still not 75% but several other people just checking them out like me. Did get the Kids art desk and the little recliners they had for kids went down finally to $17.xx. My big find was the wine cooler! I have been watching the 4 in our store at 49.50 for weeks. Tonight I thought I had missed out since they had been on a high shelf and when I looked they were gone! Went down the wine cooler aisle and there was one! I was so happy!

The worker that helped me said they had 5 more but I didn't see them anywhere. She was going to try and find one for her MIL on her break.

For the people who stores are at 75%off Toys.

What time were you there? Did they markdown in the morning or during the day?

Thanks in advanced!:D

I arrived at about 1:10 pm and they had just finished marking stuff down. The shelves were full, but going VERY, VERY quickly! People were literally grabbing armfuls at a time - that is NO exaggeration!

For the people who stores are at 75%off Toys.

What time were you there? Did they markdown in the morning or during the day?

Thanks in advanced!:D

I went to the target here at 11:05 during lunch and the stuff was marked (mostly) and in a different aisle already......................./

How much are the cranium forts? My kids want another set to make bigger forts I told them I'd get one when they go 75%!! Anyone know so I can send my mom?

Unfortunately, at our store, they were still only 30% even though the other toys had been marked to 75%. Well, let me say that's what they were still marked. I didn't need one so I wasn't about to drag one of those big boxes to a scanner. It was bad enough that I had a double stroller and a cart full of toys. :tongue1:

There was one lady there that had three carts filled and couldn't push all of them so she left two of them sit while she was filling the third. She was filling her arms and dumping it in her cart. :eek: It was ridiculous, but the funny part was when she walked away from her cart to grab more stuff, other people thought it was a "mark down cart" and started taking stuff out of it. The lady never even knew. My niece and I started laughing and walked away without saying anything. ;)