Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Dont bother they suck.It was the funniest thing.My husband and i both bought them for each other for christmas.You should of seen us opening them up on christmas morning cracking up.(BTW we just moved into a new house so we were trying to buy needed house items for each other but still trying to be personal).We did manage to buy different colors though.Anyways i put mine outside and they dont light nearly as much as i though they should.And if there is any i mean any sort of lights lite outside the solars dont work.The light from my living room window keeps them from working also.JMO.

Thanks for the tip! I didn't want to spend more than 75% off on them just because I was afraid they might "walk away" in the middle of the night somehow but now I won't even bother. The neighbors on either side of me keep their lights on all night and there's a huge grocery store nearby that keeps their lights on too. That said, I'll probably see them for 90% off tomorrow:tongue1:

Our baby phat is still ringing up at 29.99.... in Oceanside, CA.... when I asked about it she said it was just purfume, not a holiday item.

There are a couple different sets though. The only one that scanned $2.99 was in a gold box and was Golden Goddess. They even had a pink set with the same stripes and all that scanned $29.99. So it is just the gold one...at least here. I scanned just the gold bottles but those still came up at $34.99. So I am not sure why they just marked this set....weird ??!!

Most toys in WPB fl still 30% but I did find some at 50% .

1. sleeping beauty pop up castle with the prince and sleeping beauty 9.98

2. Last week I found the lego airport for 39.98 which was also 50%

I did find some of the crayola cake mixes for .29 I figure it would be a good activity to do with the kiddies and they came with a cookie cutter so it would be worth it.

Really, that is one of the funniest things I've read in a very long time. I would have wanted to do the same thing, but would have chickened out. :blush: Guess I shoulda been born in Mississippi! :)

I pretty much operate on the theory that if you're nice to me, I'll go out of my way to help you as much as I can. However, if you screw me, watch out. You'll get it back hard so bend over. :yup: (Hehe, I tell my hubby that all the time!)

When I saw that you broke your finger though - uh oh. Not good. I was thinking it was because you took her tree. :eek: I think she'd feel better about missing out on the tree if she knew. (I can only imagine me in your position, lol. Reminds us to behave ourselves. :rolleyes:) Witch! It was all her fault!

Slightly off topic, but the whole tree thing reminded me -

When I was 15 my first job was at TJMaxx. I worked in the women's fitting room. I actually had ladies in a fist fight over a dress!!! I just stood there like WOW! That's insane. Go find another dress! Some women are ferocious!

hey anyone from va.just cant stop thinking when the toys would go 75%.if tomorrow anywone comes across it please post it.

I live in Hampton Roads....

Went to the Target in NN tonight...toys are randomly priced between 30%-50%, it seems it depends on the toy. 3 aisles of stuff, though!

I found some cute tanks on clearance for DD, $1.74.

Also found a LPS boxed set - a Target exclusive - but don't ever remember seeing it out on the shelves during Christmas. I've never seen it before. It's a set of 15 pets from "around the world". It's the cutest little thing, but only at 30% off. It was the ONLY one I could find, and I did think about hiding it, but you guys have me so paranoid that someone will go searching for hidden stuff! ;) (cause I did tonight!! :)) So I grabbed it. Asked the cashier when stuff would be marked down again, she shrugged and said she didn't know.

Pretty much NOTHING left in the Christmas section.

I just wanted to say hi to tntsmomie. I'm in Williamsburg. I went to the Newport News and Williamsburg ones today and it looks like Williamsburg has cleaned/straightened up the toys some. I'm still trying to decide which store I want to head to on Wednesday. Each one has a couple of different things I'm looking for.

I just wanted to say hi to tntsmomie. I'm in Williamsburg. I went to the Newport News and Williamsburg ones today and it looks like Williamsburg has cleaned/straightened up the toys some. I'm still trying to decide which store I want to head to on Wednesday. Each one has a couple of different things I'm looking for.

I haven't been to the Williamsburg one for 10 years! (I lived there then) But we are so close the NN one, I'm constantly there. :) Good Luck! I hope they have what you're looking for!! :):)

Is it just me or does 75% just not seem that great after getting soo many deals for 90%?? I'm even thinking of returning some of the Holiday things I got at 75%!!

Should we buy toys now or wait for the Summer 75% sale?? I can't remember last year, when is the next toy sale???

Is it just me or does 75% just not seem that great after getting soo many deals for 90%?? I'm even thinking of returning some of the Holiday things I got at 75%!!

Should we buy toys now or wait for the Summer 75% sale?? I can't remember last year, when is the next toy sale???

I told my husband that toy's were going to 75% off this week and he said "When does it go to 90%?" I told him it doesn't get better than that! I had all this years christmas done from last years toys sale!!!

From what I recall, it's in July when they reset the section in anticipation for Christmas. All I want to know is where the heck were all the toys before Christmas that I am now seeing at 30% off?

Went to the Target in NN tonight...toys are randomly priced between 30%-50%, it seems it depends on the toy. 3 aisles of stuff, though!

Also found a LPS boxed set - a Target exclusive - but don't ever remember seeing it out on the shelves during Christmas. I've never seen it before. It's a set of 15 pets from "around the world". It's the cutest little thing, but only at 30% off. It was the ONLY one I could find, and I did think about hiding it, but you guys have me so paranoid that someone will go searching for hidden stuff! ;) (cause I did tonight!! :)) So I grabbed it. Asked the cashier when stuff would be marked down again, she shrugged and said she didn't know.

hi i am from richmond.its the same here the toys are at 50% from last week.i guess it will drop down somewhere in ths week.yah lots of clothes clearanced to 75%

Super score for me!!! I was in Target to get my Electrasol dishwasing tablets for .45 when I decided to check out the toy aisle. Everything seems to be still only 30 and 50% but keep your eyes open. I just happened to glance at the I can Play Guitars which have been 39.99 for a while. Tonight ONLY $19.99!!!!!! AND with the $10 coupon from the Parade magazine a while back it was ONLY $9.99!!!! I almost threw that coupon out today too. I am so excited and so is my hubby!!

Those were in the sale flyer the week after Thanksgiving. They were one of the big promo items with a drawing associated with it. They went like hotcakes, and last year the ones they had were selling for outrageous prices all year on ebay. So grabbing it at 30% was the right choice! I picked one up for the mom of one of DS' classmates. She was THRILLED!

From what I recall, it's in July when they reset the section in anticipation for Christmas. All I want to know is where the heck were all the toys before Christmas that I am now seeing at 30% off?

End of July/first of August. This one is usually better because there is more available, I think.

I seem to recall that you are in an area where you thought they would give you back what you actually paid. Most places around here, they would only give you back the 90% price, not the actual price paid!

Super score for me!!! I was in Target to get my Electrasol dishwasing tablets for .45 when I decided to check out the toy aisle. Everything seems to be still only 30 and 50% but keep your eyes open. I just happened to glance at the I can Play Guitars which have been 39.99 for a while. Tonight ONLY $19.99!!!!!! AND with the $10 coupon from the Parade magazine a while back it was ONLY $9.99!!!! I almost threw that coupon out today too. I am so excited and so is my hubby!!

Forgot to share this important info...I got this at the store in Boot Ranch in Palm harbor FL. They had tons left if anyone is in the area better hurry!!

I seem to recall that you are in an area where you thought they would give you back what you actually paid. Most places around here, they would only give you back the 90% price, not the actual price paid!

I've never heard of such a thing!! I guess I'm glad I don't live in Ca.!:eek:

I just returned some things the other day with a reciept & got back the sale price I paid not 90% price. I am not returning to rebuy I just bought too much and some duplicates. As long as I have my reciept & items in orig pkg. I should recieve full credit for amt. pd. Usually you will recieve lowest price only if you return without a reciept.

I've never heard of such a thing!! I guess I'm glad I don't live in Ca.!:eek:

I just returned some things the other day with a reciept & got back the sale price I paid not 90% price. I am not returning to rebuy I just bought too much and some duplicates. As long as I have my reciept & items in orig pkg. I should recieve full credit for amt. pd. Usually you will recieve lowest price only if you return without a reciept.

You know, I wonder if it is some sort of state law where you are. It is an awful policy! Here it is, though, right on their website:

Target Return Policy

What are the roaster and gonga deal vacuums?

A few different posters on this thread mentioned getting a roasting oven for 75% off and also a vacuum (a Dirt Devil one, I think). I looked for them today and couldn't find them. I am wondering if the Targets here are just starting to mark down those sections and that is why I haven't seen them yet. Either that or I am just not meant to have them. :no:

I'm glad you found the LPS set! :)

I would love to find the LPS Around the World set. That is one thing that I have yet to come across in trips to Target; including on BF.

I would have loved to have found this too! DD8 wanted it for Christmas, so I had to find it elsewhere for twice the price. Nice job finding it period...let alone with a discount!!!:eyepoppin

went down to the Bellingham, Wa. Target on Sat, but didn't get there until noon due to long broder crossing waits.. arhg.

It was picked over, but still got a full cart over flowing, bought that put it in my truck and then went back in again and got another cart full. So the back of my Explorer as well as the back seat is full to the roof.. All for just under $90.00. Thought it was a bargain. I really wanted a new tree, but they only had one left of the 6ft for $1.94. I bought that for my daughter.

I looked for toys, clothing but they were only 30% off. Some of the other items posted they didn't have, wanted the soap but notta. They had a roaster but it said $59.99 and it was a demo model.

A quick side-note....I am so glad to be here! :D My DH had me convinced, that I was the only person in the free world that was addicted to Target endcaps!!! Now I say...:razz:!! There is lots of us!!!:cheesy:

:yup::yup::yup::yup::yup:

Welcome! :)

I felt the same way. My friends think I'm nuts that I peruse Targets every chance I get. Yet they are always impressed with the deals I can find and then are interested in going. And I tell them, you have to go all of the time; not just once in awhile. You never know what you will find! :cheesy: