Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I got lots of great stuff at 90% off in Indy (Eagle creek)! Two small potted trees with lights and decorations - $6.99, a couple sets of light nets, a handful of ornaments, some big gold and red bells and a Parents brand cellphone $.89. I was suprised at the cellphone but it had snowflakes on it and scanned at 90 off. I tried for Thomas but no-go. I feel too guilty doing it anyway so it's probably best I didn't get it. haha!

Target in Athens GA was 90% off, and I got 8 boxes of wrapping paper sets for $1.29 each (they had 4 rolls of paper, 6 gift bags, bows, & metallic tissue paper in each box), gift bags for 14 cents and 24 cents, cards for .49, rolls of wrapping paper for .39, garland for .69, and a pair of black velvet infant shoes for .59. I wanted some of the Pooh shoes, but they didn't have any. Also got a Spiderman 3 2008 wall calendar for .49. I got 2 yard rakes for $4.98 & $6.98. Then I locked my keys in my van, and had to wait for DH to drive 20 miles to bring me the spare set!:D

Collierville, TN Target on 90% Christmas this morning - not much to choose from!

Did get some Dora and Deigo mini ornaments

4 vinyl placemats

1 gold table runner

2 car wash gift boxes

and my find of the day................................

Thomas the Train Gift Set w/wooden storage box - rang up clearance price of $27 but she took 90% off after I asked if it were not clearance - so $2.?? for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howdy Neighbor!!! :g_hello: I bet we have run into each other once or twice.

i went back to the target this morning and they restock more stuff....i got those penguin plates, salt and pepper shaker, and those christmas Glad container for like .49 each.(5 big bowl). Also look out for children clothes, i found these long sleeve shirt with penguin on them, picture of cat for like .50 each. 2 sleep pants for kid for 1.49.

This target is located at Seven Corner Falls church in VA

PLEASE READ!!

I don't know if this allowed but...I went to the nearest Target to me (an hour away one way)today specifically looking for the V-tech camera and case that was clearanced out to $24.98. Of course, I didn't find one. I have been to the second nearest Target (2 hours away one way) with no luck either. There are no other Targets close to me (over 3 hours away one way).

I was wondering if anyone saw an extra if they would be willing to pick it up for me, and I would pay for you to ship it to me. I have a Paypal account with money waiting so that it would be a secure transaction or could send you a money order from my bank or the post office. I also buy/sell on Yahoo children clothing groups and can have them contact you to let you know that I have always completed transactions so you would feel safe doing this for me. Also if needed I will give you my ebay ID so you can look at my feedback there. Please PM me (so we can work out the details and agree beforehand so don't have a lot of people do this for me when I only need one) and let me know if you would be willing to do this as I am deseperate to get this for my son for his birthday and cannot afford the normal $50 price tag.

THANKS A MILLION!!!

I will go back to the Target I found mine at tomorrow and if they have one I will pick it up for you. I can always return it if someone else finds one for you first.

If I buy toys now at 30/50% off I have 2 weeks for PA, right?

I was wondering the same thing. I have to work this year so I will problably miss the 75 off markdown. If I buy the toys now, will I be able to get a PA? Please help as I am upset about missing the markdown this year. thanks!

I was wondering the same thing. I have to work this year so I will problably miss the 75 off markdown. If I buy the toys now, will I be able to get a PA? Please help as I am upset about missing the markdown this year. thanks!

No PA on clearance items, just on "sale" items

I was able to find boys PJ's today for 90% off. They are like 2 sizes too big for DS, but he is wearing them anyways. :) Christmas was almost down to nothing at my store, there were only a few ornament hooks, chrimstmas cards and bows left. I did pick up some cards and some shirt boxes.

I also was able to find the 16 qt roaster, the last one in my store!!! Thanks for posting this, I would have never known that it was 75% off, there were no red stickers at all on it. I also was able to find 2 pairs of womens shoes 50% off, and a pair of leather sneakers 75% off! I was in terrible need of some new shoes, so I feel like I made out like a bandit.

All of this was only 49.00 total! :eyepoppin

I was lucky to fit in my car this mourning to get home!! Trunk & car both full & now I'm too tired to check out the Macy sale!:gdsleep3:

3 Outdoor elves

1 Case of paper towels

Holiday plastic food containers

2 Jewelry boxes

Games,barbies,cabbage patch & some type of little angels,small stuffed animals

Wine corkscrew set

Ipod speakers & fm tuner

Barbaque case

Womens & girls PJ's & the shoes that look like robies

Holiday kitchen towels & oven mits

Table cloths

Crackers,Cookies,Rice crispy,Carmelpopcorn,Candy

Paper & bows

Outside mult plug outlet with timer

Photo orniment

Music boxs & Some carosel

Red glass huricane candel holder & dish

Wood penguin

Girls hair & gift sets

Holiday bath set

All huggie holiday wipes left in the store!

2 Roasters

I know there is more but I havent emptied my car yet,all was 90% off except for the roasters they were 75%. Full car last night & today again. I even put some things back, I didn"t need any trees or ornaments.

Next year I'll need to borrow an SUV or Van!!:holiday01

I wish I lived near your Target!!! Were the wipes in the holiday section?

I scored today, I guess I walked in just as 90% hit the system. Our area usually clears out at 75% so my "score" is little stuff.

2 monogrammed stockings 1.29 each

big bat and t-ball set .59

tree preserver .39

8 blue tall tumblers .19 total

4shirt boxes .17 total

gift wrap .39

2 gift card holder packs .19 each

2 cake mix sets .29 each

6 10-count cards .49 each

2 scrapbook calendars .49 each

calendar .99

make up brush set .19

3 card kits .99 each

ipod nano speaker system 3.00

2 boxes choxie truffles 1.29 each

I remember getting PA on clearance toys I purchased last year. Has anyone else been able to do so?? How are the clearance toys in everyones Target? We had about 4 aisles. Nothing spectacular but some legos and things I would like to pick up.

We were 90% off today, but not much left - stockings, candy canes, boxes, a few bows. I got a few small candy things to tide the kids over until lunch, a few pairs of christmas earring sets, some ornament hooks and one of the big sets with the wrapping paper and bows and everything in the box. Not too much else. My Target wouldn't change the price on the MLP tubes or the Huggies wipes:(. Also scanned several pajama sets wrapped in the ribbon and a few others and all ringing up at the clearance sticker price, but nothing else. May have to try a different Target next year, but it is about 45 minutes away, so didn't bother this year. Now I know the closer Target to me sucks for Xmas, but oh well. I did get the diaper deal twice this week, though and got several packs of Huggies wipes and a couple packs of the Little Swimmers diapers with the Huggies Target coupons and some Manufacturer coupons. Great deals on these:)!

We were 90% off today, but not much left - stockings, candy canes, boxes, a few bows. I got a few small candy things to tide the kids over until lunch, a few pairs of christmas earring sets, some ornament hooks and one of the big sets with the wrapping paper and bows and everything in the box. Not too much else. My Target wouldn't change the price on the MLP tubes or the Huggies wipes:(. Also scanned several pajama sets wrapped in the ribbon and a few others and all ringing up at the clearance sticker price, but nothing else. May have to try a different Target next year, but it is about 45 minutes away, so didn't bother this year. Now I know the closer Target to me sucks for Xmas, but oh well. I did get the diaper deal twice this week, though and got several packs of Huggies wipes and a couple packs of the Little Swimmers diapers with the Huggies Target coupons and some Manufacturer coupons. Great deals on these:)!

Was told by a friend that another website has posted that the Huggies will be on sale at Walgreens week of 1/13 for 2/$16.00 for the jumbo packs with a free tub of wipes. If anyone still has any of the manufacture coupons for $1.25 off might be a good deal..also if you go on the smartsource website they have printable coupons which I know Walgreens takes! HTH:) Noone in diapers at my house anymore..Thank God!! At one point I figured I changed diapers for ten years straight if you added it all up with the five kiddos..that's a lot of diapers:yup:

Just got home from Target in Hickory NC

I purchased

PEACE stocking holder $3 was $30

Window Clings for $.69

Mini Candy Canes $.19

I also got some of the Sterlite containers to carry cakes and pies in. There was a Target team member putting them on a shelf in the 90% aisle and I grabbed all and asked if there were 90 and yes they were supposed to, got to the register and had to go thru a customer service person and a manager to get them for 90. They said the associate told me wrong. My gain there loss. It was there fault to start with.

Thru ranting now....

just came back from round two of perimeter perusing. :) Thanks to all of your advice, I scanned a huge cart of toys just to see which ones would come up lower than they were marked. Got the Vtech camera for $25 (still plenty at Long Gate in Ellicott City, MD if anyone needs them around here), some small Imaginext animals for $3.48 and various other little things. Found a small Pablo from Backyardigans dressed as Santa for $.49. My favorite find was a deluxe Our Generation Back to School Hally doll set that came with a book, extra outfits, accessories, etc for $19.99, lower than marked. There was only one of these and it was hidden way in the back so I hoped it was a good buy - does anyone know if these dolls are usually even around once prices go lower? It was 50% off the normal price so I figured I'd better grab it - it might be worth it just for the clothes that can also fit American Girl dolls (I think!) :) Also scored some cloth snowman placemats for $.39 and a gold large fabric tablecloth that you could barely tell was marked holiday for $.99 - neither of these was there yesterday...

oh and I checked the vanity but it came up only at $41, the marked clearance price! :(

Our store went 90% this morning and I was there when they opened :D Three carts and $75 later I thought I was done! I got the Thomas sets, girl's PJ sets, Just in Case games, Cranium, tons of Christmas, everything but a tree! (I did find a great tree at Home Depot tonight for 75% off) Tonight I decided to go see if they put anything else out and I had a few returns (that I forgot to take) and they were wiped out! So as we were leaving I noticed the Choxie bar end cap and there went the New Year's resolution!!!!! Yep! 90% off and they had TONS!!! I couldn't believe they were still there! So you might want to check your Choxie end cap! Also, on most of the Christmas cards that are left there are coupons for 10 free Kodak prints!

They also took a bunch of toys from 30% to 50% today in between trips.

I found a tube of the My Little Pony things you guys were talking about in the toy aisle. I showed it to hubby and I wasn't going to get them, but he said our dd would like them. I took them up and of course they rang up $6.99. I pointed out the Santa hat and that it said Christmas right on the container. The cashier turned her light on. :confused: A girl came over and looked clueless and went away with them. She came back and said just do it for 75%. I said, "But they're Christmas and Christmas is 90%." They seemed totally annoyed, but ended up doing it. I also had a robe box with no label that the girl in the Christmas aisle gave me and said was 19 cents. The cashier was like "the other size is 19 cents." I insisted that the worker in the aisle handed it to me and she told me it was 19 cents!!! The cashier was like, "Maam, maam, it's a different size." I said, "It's 19 cents!" I got the stupid box for 19 cents. At that point, I was kind of just busting chops. It was not the Target I normally shop at and I was annoyed with that store anyway because the cashier gave me back $20 too much change on Friday and when I pointed it out to her, she didn't even say thank you. Rudeness! I was happy to see that the two people behind me both had lots of Christmas stuff (one had the scrapbooking stuff) and it was not ringing up 90%, either. They were both showing off the stuff in their cart and I know full well the cashier was in for another two rounds of haggling. Hahaha! They deserve it since they're so rude at that store! Not at all like the one where I normally shop.

I saw two older ladies buying a 9' fiber optic tree for $35. The only problem is that they had no way to get it in the car with the 3 dogs!!! A guy who helped them in the aisle said we should go in the parking lot and they'll be selling it for $25 because they can't get it home! LOL. I have no use for a 9' tree, although I would have loved a 6' prelit. My kids have been sick so I only stopped briefly on the way home from the doctor on Friday. I never made it into the holiday aisle and found out tonight that Friday was the first day of 90% off. Oh well. I am an online shopper at heart. I take my kids shopping a lot during the day as a social activity, lol. ;)

I forgot to add some of my deals:

bows .19, .29, and .39

ribbon .19 and .29

Cards .49 and .69

V Rocker Gaming Chairs 34.98 (reg. 49.99 - not on sale at our reg. store so we went back to the one we went to on Fri)

Stockings with "A" and "L" for my girls 1.29

Ornament hooks .10

Tree light fixer thing 1.99

I was able to find boys PJ's today for 90% off. They are like 2 sizes too big for DS, but he is wearing them anyways. :) Christmas was almost down to nothing at my store, there were only a few ornament hooks, chrimstmas cards and bows left. I did pick up some cards and some shirt boxes.

I also was able to find the 16 qt roaster, the last one in my store!!! Thanks for posting this, I would have never known that it was 75% off, there were no red stickers at all on it. I also was able to find 2 pairs of womens shoes 50% off, and a pair of leather sneakers 75% off! I was in terrible need of some new shoes, so I feel like I made out like a bandit.

All of this was only 49.00 total! :eyepoppin

oh i was hoping to find some cheap pjs for my nephew! which ones were on clearance?

I went back to Target one more time tonight. I found a few more things at 90%. I made a list of what I could remember. This was at the Opelika, AL store.

I probably could have found more, but my hubby and daughter were ready to leave.

mini robo pets

barbie in red ballerina outfit

Cranium Pop 5

red, green, gold candle gift sets

Reed Diffuser several different scents

Holiday placemats - found in regular section

Vinyl placemats

Girls holiday shirts located in girls section.

I found all the Christmas CD's in a box. Most were 90% off. I am not sure why these were not displayed. I grabbed a few of them.

HTH

I scored today, I guess I walked in just as 90% hit the system. Our area usually clears out at 75% so my "score" is little stuff.

2 monogrammed stockings 1.29 each

big bat and t-ball set .59

tree preserver .39

8 blue tall tumblers .19 total

4shirt boxes .17 total

gift wrap .39

2 gift card holder packs .19 each

2 cake mix sets .29 each

6 10-count cards .49 each

2 scrapbook calendars .49 each

calendar .99

make up brush set .19

3 card kits .99 each

ipod nano speaker system 3.00

2 boxes choxie truffles 1.29 each

What did the scrapbook calendars look like?

Calling all Triad area, NC Gotta Dealers!! My MIL called me to check on a Christmas Tree, it is a Sylvania 7.5ft pre-lit slim tree. The DCPI# that she was given is 051-01-0214, I hop that this is correct. If you find one can you please PM me. Thanks for your help!