Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I got the big roaster it says up to a 18lb turkey this was $14.98 (down from $59xx) the small one was 16 or 14pound I really don't remember...good luck!

this is the one:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41tBDioi33L._SS260_.jpg

target website description:

http://www.target.com/Rival-18-qt-Roaster-Oven-Stainless/dp/B000YFWA9A/sr=1-1/qid=1199494740/ref=sr_1_1/601-1144776-8023303?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Aroster%20oven&page=1

That's the one I have been wanting! I'm going to do a tour of Targets in Tucson tomorrow. There are a few things I really want to find on clearance. Now if the stores have cooperated and marked them all down to 75% off, I'll be a very happy mommy. :yup:

Where are you in AZ? I just bought two of them for $34.98 last week. I'm happy with $34.98 but will be estatic if I can get them for $24.98.

Far North Peoria store on Lake Pleasant Pkwy & Happy Valley. They had 4 left on the shelf at about 4:00pm this afternoon.

sawmill, hilliard, campus (olentangy Road/315), all were 75% off as of this morning...many aisles left at all of them...i would think they would go 90% Sunday (typically it has always been Friday after New Years...but oh well still got lots at 75%...cuz i kinda figure it wont be there for 90%...(and most likely i wont either as i have to work all weekend))...

Meijer on Sawmill had quite a bit of stuff at 75% off, plus they have an additional 10% off all clearance (and they had lots of outdorr big items, and a few trees (like 4 lol)

Walmart i got an 11 foot long Blow Up Train for 32.**. (Christmas was 75% off there)

Did you happen to notice the % off in toys at any of those places? :)

Well, I went to both Pasadena Stores, Duarte, Diamond Bar, San Dimas & LaVerne. All were 90% EXCEPT LaVerne. LaVerne wasn't wiped out, but they didn't have a ton of stuff either.

For those of you who might have an interest, the Classic Pooh Leather Shoes for Christmas (Like Robeez) are 90% off! They come in two colors, one like below, the other I think had just red trim. They don't really look Christmasy at all IMO. They are often mixed in with the regular MiniStar shoes in the baby section, or with the Pooh shoes. I also saw several Classic Pooh Baby's First Christmas Ivory plush blankets & Classic Pooh 1st Christmas sleepers also in the baby section but marked 90% off.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51yTKg1QCDL._AA354_.jpg

Here is a not so great photo of the other pair:

http://i21.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/d0/17/1800_1.JPG

I went to one of mine today and it was great. i thought i could get out of there with just a hand basket. boy was i wrong...

i got marvel scene it to go for 3.74 (x3)

pop 5 for 6.xx

a bead aroma diffuser thing by method 6.xx

Harry potter 2 dvd 4.96 (as is)

harry potter 3 dvd 4.96 (as is)

mac and cheese with oreos (non clearance-still a good deal) 2.99

Im going to hit some more throughout this week

If any of the OK stores hit 90% PLEASE PM me!!1:eyepoppin

I finally got to target today after 5 weeks of being sick.Yes I was having major withdrawals .found some great stuff.

1. cranium game 2.49 90%

2. Big box of wrapping paper, ribbons. bows and gift bags 1.29 90%

3. The new candyland game. battery operated looks like a castle 9.98 30%

4. candy canes 0.09 cents 90%

5. Lego city airport 39.98 50%

Also the thing I was so happy about was I got the tube of my liitle ponies. I was shocked to see one because I have been eyeing them since Nov for my DD pony castle. They rang up 6.99 but I told the cashier they where christmas and he took 90%. Which shows me my DD was meant to have them.

I did miss out on the my little pony christmas tree so If anyone has an extra one I would be willing to pay a liittle extra and of course shipping and handling. PLEase send my pm and let me know

Where are all my St. Louis GD'ers?? Anyone know anything about south county or the arnold Targets?? I am on my way there soon I hope!!

Did you find anything at south county?? 15 & frank scott in Belleville has been pretty much cleared out and thought maybe about going to SoCo tomorrow.

For anyone who lives in VA....the Target at Seven Corner in Falls Church was 90% off today..there only gift boxes, candy, gift wrap paper, and bows , xmas card left.......everything is gone, but then again i just went to the christmas section didnt check out the rest of the store.

Just came back from Target, Easton Mass and Plainville Mass

they are at 90% but there is nothing left. I got a stocking for a buck and a tree skirt for $2.

I grabbed some rubbermaid storage bowls (clearly Christmas with candy canes all over the

packaging and a wrapper organizer (to put in all your christmas wrap,bows, tape etc) and

none of them ring up on sale, let alone 90% off. I went to customer service and they said

that Rubbermaid, refuses to allow them to put them on clearance at this time. SC agreed that this was ridiculous and they were constantly being asked why.

The biggest deal I saw were the flavored creamers (liquid) International Coffee and Coffee Mate, all the holiday flavors were .17 each and good through the end of Feb 08. Too bad I

don't drink coffee.

east colonial store in orlando was 90% off.. they have brought everything from the back and not much left.. of course I somehow managed to spend $70. My favorite finds were cranium page a day calendars for 0.99 and pictionary starter in a pringle like can for the same price.. not christmas at all. They wouldnt discount the Ponys in a tube for me. there were a TON of them. I also got Christmas Weebles, 3 Christmas Morning barbies and 3 of the little Kelly, etc barbie ornaments. Thanks for all the posts. Now to see about a roaster tomorrow although I told myself not to buy that because I don't have room to store it! OH OH OH.. I also got two Barbie stocking sets with Barbie and hair stuff for child and Barbie.

I just made another trip ...lol. And I scored some great stuff. Make sure you look in kids clothing. In boys I found fleece jammie set wrapped ina ribbon on shelves, the are not Christmas, they have dino's rocket ships...etc marked $14.99 ringing up at $1.99 !!!!! Same in girls 2 pack of jammie pants $1.49, Hello Kitty Jammies $1.69 and the best deal a 2 pair of Dora jammies $1.99 for both pair !! I got 11 pairs of jammies for $13 !!

I also scored the Disney Enchanted Vanity originally $59.99 for $14.98. WOHOOO !!!!

I'm Riverside County too, I hit Corona and Norco this am. Got some great things at So Corona store, they still had pallets and pallets of stuff in back, guy said they would be putting stuff out all weekend, I got some lighted reindeer and snowmen for $1.99! that was my best buy of the day:)

Is that the Corona store off of Cajalco?? Was there any outside decor left??

Menifee Target was still only 75% off..>GRRR

east colonial store in orlando was 90% off.. they have brought everything from the back and not much left.. of course I somehow managed to spend $70. My favorite finds were cranium page a day calendars for 0.99 and pictionary starter in a pringle like can for the same price.. not christmas at all. They wouldnt discount the Ponys in a tube for me. there were a TON of them. I also got Christmas Weebles, 3 Christmas Morning barbies and 3 of the little Kelly, etc barbie ornaments. Thanks for all the posts. Now to see about a roaster tomorrow although I told myself not to buy that because I don't have room to store it! OH OH OH.. I also got two Barbie stocking sets with Barbie and hair stuff for child and Barbie.

At one of the Target's here the damn ponies were still $6.99 !! At another tonight they were $1.74. The they had Care Bears in Santa Hats that were only 50% off, they wouldn't drop those for me either. ALOT of the toys here are marked 30% and are scanning at 50 or 75%.

I finally got to target today after 5 weeks of being sick.Yes I was having major withdrawals .found some great stuff.

1. cranium game 2.49 90%

2. Big box of wrapping paper, ribbons. bows and gift bags 1.29 90%

3. The new candyland game. battery operated looks like a castle 9.98 30%

4. candy canes 0.09 cents 90%

5. Lego city airport 39.98 50%

Also the thing I was so happy about was I got the tube of my liitle ponies. I was shocked to see one because I have been eyeing them since Nov for my DD pony castle. They rang up 6.99 but I told the cashier they where christmas and he took 90%. Which shows me my DD was meant to have them.

I did miss out on the my little pony christmas tree so If anyone has an extra one I would be willing to pay a liittle extra and of course shipping and handling. PLEase send my pm and let me know

Just wanted to add my daughter got that CandyLand Castle game for Christmas and LOVES it !!! And good for you on the tube of ponies !!!

I was just wondering if anyone had the DCPI numbers for the following items since I am driving to Target tomorrow which is an hour away. I would like to try to see if they at least have the stuff in stock. LOL THANKS A MILLION IN ADVANCE!! :D

Here is my list:

V-tech Camera $24.98

V-smile with bonuses $24.98

Thomas Train wood set $11.77 (I would love if someone could find an exact name or pic at least so I know what to look for)

Lego sets $4.95

I went back to the Surprise Target tonight after I saw all the posts about the back stock. Sure enough the same thing happened at our store but I missed it by 45 minutes the guy said. People were checking out with buggies packed full. I wanted to cry. It's ok because we are moving again this summer and I would hate to have to find storage...ha!

If you didn't have luck today you may try going back tomorrow. Seems like a lot of Targets 'forgot' some of their Christmas merchandise.

I went back to the Surprise Target tonight after I saw all the posts about the back stock. Sure enough the same thing happened at our store but I missed it by 45 minutes the guy said. People were checking out with buggies packed full. I wanted to cry. It's ok because we are moving again this summer and I would hate to have to find storage...ha!

If you didn't have luck today you may try going back tomorrow. Seems like a lot of Targets 'forgot' some of their Christmas merchandise.

My friend was there tonight and they have more stuff to bring out tomorrow. They had been bringing out boxes of stuff since 11:00am today and decided to finish tomorrow morning.

Stopped by the So Co StL and it was 90% off, bought 48 pk of cards reg $14.99 clr $1.49, a couple stockings and a Santa hat for .99 each.

Shopped around went back to the stocking isle and everything was gone!

Went to Vogel on the way home it was still 75% but I did find a couple good buys. Scrabble & Monopoly games for $2.49, card attachments reg $3.99 clr $.99, 30 pc Creative Hands snowflake frames clr $1.49, not 90% but was worth the stop. :yup:

Did anyone else in StL find any deals?

Is that the Corona store off of Cajalco?? Was there any outside decor left??

Menifee Target was still only 75% off..>GRRR

Azzycat

Which stores have you visited that are 9o% off?? Do you know if the Lake Elsinore Store is?? I am going to be down that way tomorrow.

I just made another trip ...lol. And I scored some great stuff. Make sure you look in kids clothing. In boys I found fleece jammie set wrapped ina ribbon on shelves, the are not Christmas, they have dino's rocket ships...etc marked $14.99 ringing up at $1.99 !!!!! Same in girls 2 pack of jammie pants $1.49, Hello Kitty Jammies $1.69 and the best deal a 2 pair of Dora jammies $1.99 for both pair !! I got 11 pairs of jammies for $13 !!

I also scored the Disney Enchanted Vanity originally $59.99 for $14.98. WOHOOO !!!!

I was going to look in the kid clothing section today but was dealing with a 2 year old melt down! I will have to check in the morning maybe without kids!!! You really made out congrats to you!!!:)

They are in a blue box...A small box and the age says 4+ years....

did you actually buy them, or just see them? If you bought them, can you give us the DPCI? If not, were they from a set (aquaraiders, lego city, star wars) or just bulk legos like this:

http://www.zeebis.com/ProductImages/lego6161_200.jpg