All Secret sale items online now - merged

hayperk

man that sale is a JOKE. I'll be at best buy. Went by today and am happy they put porta pottys out front this year LMAO. Didn't have those last year. I'll be there before 3pm hope that will be early enough. I was there at 6pm last year and number 11 in line so I think I'll be ok

Well, if there was any doubt that WM had the worst BF ad, this just put them over the top with a slam dunk. The ad is weak & the "secret specials" are even weaker. Whoever was in charge of this debacle in Bentonville should be fired. If I was Lee Scott, I would start the firing on Monday after this weekend when the sales results come in. Who is really going to shop there for the crap they have? I guess many will as Wal-Mart is their only choice, but many who have choices won't. They really screwed the pooch on this 1. Obviously they haven't been paying attention to what was said on here since their ad was "officially released".

I still cannot view the special deals on their website, i went to the website and clicked on secret sales, but all i can see is the mixer. Should i be clicking elsewhere?

Nope. You need to clean out your browser cache.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ie6/using/howto/customizing/clearcache.mspx

Or, if you use Firefox http://kb.mozillazine.org/Standard_diagnostic_(Firefox)

I see some good deals at walmart, and will buy some stuff. 42" LCD, sony digital camera, dell desktop. I don't know why everybody is complaining. What are you wanting walmart to do?I don't think walmart would make most of you happy unless they were giving away laptops and had unlimited quantities. But then you would probably complain about paying taxes or something.

I just came back from my local walmart (last minute food stuff for today). The electronics person told me that one of the $388 secret laptops is a Dell 15.4 with 2gb ram, 120 g hard drive, dvd burner, and vista premium that was $798. Model 1501 something. And they have 12 of them. He said all the others (HP and Toshiba are the same spec's but with 1g ram) I don't even need a new laptop but I am going to try to get that one!