TV seasons question

lovemybabysquid

it just says minimum of 250 in stock for the HBO series and minimum 8 per season for the other listed shows.

the non HBO series it says on the ad: prices only available on the seasons shown, which can be confusing because right under "rescue me" and "south park" it says all seasons.

it just says minimum of 250 in stock for the HBO series and minimum 8 per season for the other listed shows.

the non HBO series it says on the ad: prices only available on the seasons shown, which can be confusing because right under "rescue me" and "south park" it says all seasons.

I know I'm confused.....is it ONLY those two shows that have "all seasons" written under them that are truly "all seasons" or is it all of the series listed that have all seasons? Very confusing!

I ordered all my Best Buy DVDs online last year really early on Turkey day. Selected free instore pick up and picked them up on Sunday. What they didn't have in store, BB shipped for free.

Black Friday dvds?

I'm thinking about ordering them online but I wasn't sure if they would be available online or not.

Well you can go to Best Buy all you want...good luck getting anything on sale for BF it's all been pulled.

WHo said best buy? The price matching will happen before BF at walmart, before the items are pulled! i will go back on BF for the discount/adjustment. Oh, ye of little faith!:rolleyes: