STAPLES (Partial) Black Friday Ad Posted!

Brad

I just had a new Staples store open on Saturday right next to the new Target here in the Seattle suburbs. I really would like that TomTom GPS. I just don't have a clue how early to get there. I'd say the lines won't be as bad as Target. I'm guessing an hour or so before they open will do it. If not, I can go right up the hill to Radio Shack where no one in my neighborhood shops and get it for $10 more although I'll miss out on the $20 Staples gift card. Any suggestions since it is a new store? I'm hoping not many people even know it's there or open yet.

How is the Acer LCD monitor? I'm short on desk space (depth wise) and would like a flat panel monitor. How early do you think I'd need to be there - I usually get to my Staples around 5:15-5:30 AM.

Last year I did Staples.com at 6AM Pacific and they shipped for free. There was a problem getting one rebate until JUNE (4 GB flash drive) but I hear from my soninlaw in line it was mobbed and so did the online deal.

:cheesy:

I just looked at the ad on the staple.com site and the laptop deal is not in my area but if i click on a city an hour away they are doing it.:( Now i have to make a decision we were going to buy three one being for my brother who is in the army fighting in Iraq. His computer is dying and we were going to surprise him with a new one. I don't know if it will be worth it to travel there to get and that means we can't go anywhere else afterwards.:no:

I just looked at the ad on the staple.com site and the laptop deal is not in my area but if i click on a city an hour away they are doing it.:( Now i have to make a decision we were going to buy three one being for my brother who is in the army fighting in Iraq. His computer is dying and we were going to surprise him with a new one. I don't know if it will be worth it to travel there to get and that means we can't go anywhere else afterwards.:no:

I would travel one hour, but the closest Staples to us that has the laptop is 3+ hours away. :mad:

I don't know if this works everywhere but since GD has only 3 pages of ads i went to staples page and clicked look at this weeks circular and it brought up the BF ad all the pages. Hope it helps. --Totally didn't look before posting... My Bad