STAPLES (Partial) Black Friday Ad Posted!

Brad

I work at Staples and last year we had people in line by midnight the night before. If you want the TV or the Laptop I would get there extra early. The GPS will go fast also. The TomTom we have is the new version unlike many others who actually have an older Tom Tom.

Staples has been our place to be for the past 2 years.

Best deals and item selection on the planet!

Also best run, Till the system goes down!

I bring cash to avoid the CC snafus.

We get there at midnight, after shopping at CompUSA.

The next people did not show up till three.

We have been first in line both years. Good times!

Last year they passed out coupons for the doorbusters.

Staples has been our place to be for the past 2 years.

Best deals and item selection on the planet!

Also best run, Till the system goes down!

I bring cash to avoid the CC snafus.

We get there at midnight, after shopping at CompUSA.

The next people did not show up till three.

We have been first in line both years. Good times!

Last year they passed out coupons for the doorbusters.

Yes we always pass out coupons and form a single file line to the back of the store so whoever gets there first gets first choice. Only fair way to do it and people dont get hurt.

Is it possible that this is just a regional ad?

I am in need of a new computer chair, so I took interest in the one listed in this ad. I decided to look it up online to get a better look at the chair, but when I entered in the item description (including several variations using only one or two words from the description) I couldn’t find the item.

That puzzled me for a moment. But then I remembered that Staples makes you enter in your Zip Code so that they can tailor the results of your search so that only the items that are available in your area are shown.

Is it possible that the chair I looked up (as well as other items in the ad) might not be available in my area?

I am in need of a new computer chair, so I took interest in the one listed in this ad. I decided to look it up online to get a better look at the chair, but when I entered in the item description (including several variations using only one or two words from the description) I couldn’t find the item.

That puzzled me for a moment. But then I remembered that Staples makes you enter in your Zip Code so that they can tailor the results of your search so that only the items that are available in your area are shown.

Is it possible that the chair I looked up (as well as other items in the ad) might not be available in my area?

very good point.

These are new chairs we just started carrying them, either they are not available online yet or Staples pulled them offline to save them for BF. Some stores might have a display model in the store to test out.

How is the Acer LCD monitor? I'm short on desk space (depth wise) and would like a flat panel monitor. How early do you think I'd need to be there - I usually get to my Staples around 5:15-5:30 AM.

My Staples had a line last year starting at 11pm the night before, OMG!

Wow! I like the 4g flash for $17. It may not be a big ticket item, but its a great price.... Anyone know if they will p/m if you buy beforehand?

Staples will not PM any items bought before BF. They must be bought between the hours advertised on that day only.

Does anyone know, as far as laptops go. how many Staples will have per store? This is the exact laptop I was hoping for for DD and I want to make a good effort to get it.

Where Staples usually doesnt put a min on how many they have. Depending on where you live the could have as low as 8 or even up to 30-50. A bigger town means more laptops. But I would say min 8 per store.

These are new chairs we just started carrying them, either they are not available online yet or Staples pulled them offline to save them for BF. Some stores might have a display model in the store to test out.

Ah, I see. Thanks for clarifying that for me Indy2424.