Menards

toebaby

Maybe there is one Menard's employee who likes to live dangerously. :) Seriously...every employee at every store who leaks an ad is at risk of losing their job, and THEY did it! If there are any Menard's employees reading this, you wouldn't let a little risk ruin the fun, would you? Signed, desperately hoping peer pressure works. lol

OMG, this is too funny! I completely agree though! :P

Got mine today in my mail with the local newspaper so it should be out in the stores to pick up too.

Are you sure it was the Friday sale or Pre- Thanksgiving. Cause I just got the Christmas catalog which you can go to www.menards.com and view it, you can also view the Pre-Thanksgiving ad.

The ad I got in the paper today says at the top: After Thanksgiving Sale! Huge 5 Hour Sale, Doors open at 6am Friday

If this isn't the BF ad, I am not sure what days it is good for.

It's has a $15 DVD player, an $18 mp3 player, some $2.99 Barbies....

The ad I got in the paper today says at the top: After Thanksgiving Sale! Huge 5 Hour Sale, Doors open at 6am Friday

Can you post it? I need that ad! lol Its the only one left that I'm waiting on except for Aldi's.

What paper did you get it in? I live in South Eastern Wisconsin and I didn't get it any local papers so far.

Um holy cow! I am at work and just checked this thread again. I got the ad in my little small town rag they hook to everyone's mailbox, nothing sneaky about it :cheesy:

I am at work now, but can scan it tonight when I get home. I have a super crappy scanner, so don't expect much.

I am at work and just peaked at someones add. They have the mechanics gloves for just around $5 again. The kids wooden model kits for $3.99 (I think). The batteries were listed as AC Delco this year, I don't remember what the price of them was. They have the inflatable snow tubes for a couple of dollars. Sorry I can't remember exactly what was on it. I will try to get the ad from her and list what I can.

Ok I have the ad for a minute.

DVD player 14.94

1gb MP3 Player 17.88

Barbie 2.99

4pc 18v cordless tool kit 57.77

24 pack Ac delco batteries $2.99

Assorted dvd 2.95

13' Multi use ladder 57

80 pc foam building blocks 9.98

coloring books 0.99

work gloves 4.99

comforters 9.88

18" decorative pillows 2/$5

Home fragrance gift set 8.88

17oz jar candle 1.85

50x60 fleece blankets 1.85

bad & body gift set 5.99

That is what is on the front page

2nd page 5 hr sale items

wireless headphones 14.99

208 cd storage case 6.96

undercabinet cd player 18.87

really big universal remote 4.98

1gp mp3 video player 29.97 (39.97 w/$10 rebate)

desk lame with mp3 docking station 19.98

touch screen phone 5.97

fm transmitter with car adapter 29.97

3 pack headphones 3.96

surround soung speaker package 27.89