Waiting in Line last year

Catiyana

You know last year was the first time I went to WM for my first store. I was pregnant and literally about to pop and I kinda got mad that when they opened the doors people from their cars started walking up and getting in before we even got to the doors. Now I was ticked off, had I known that would happen I would have stayed in my car until they opened the doors. Anyone else had this problem at WM or anywhere else?

I had the same problem for BF 05. I was in line for 5 hours when at 5 o'clock they opened the doors to the walk-ins 1st. So everybody made a run for it and I was soooo mad when I didnt get the vcr/dvd combo that I, as well as everyone else who waited, started screaming at the manager. I also wrote a letter to Corporate, and I have'nt been to that one since. Last year I went to the supercenter which was a lot better.

last year they were supposed to opan @ 5am and they didn't. they ended up opening @ 8am! but the same thing happened, people just got off in front of the entrance and walked in even before all the people that were in line got in. hopefully they take care of that problem this year.

Thank goodness for 24 hour stores! :D

My thoughts exactly. We go in afew hours before the store opens and walk around to see where everything is, grab some price match stuff and wait by the items we want.

Not like waiting in line is so terrible here in AZ. It's not nearly as cold here as it is in other places.

I am happy that we have a 24 hour store. But we still get the ones who get there at 5am and complain because the store is full already.LOL

We had a few people ask how we filled our shopping carts so fast! They thought the store had opened at 5, they were a bit upset to learn the store never closed.

I got to the 24 hour Walmart around 330am last year. It was great since I (like everyone else has said) loaded my buggy with all the PM items I needed. About 430am I then tried to figure out what blitz item I wanted to stand in front of.

I was out of there by 5:30am.

Ours isn't a 24 hour and I am not about to stand in line for Wal-Mart for several hours. Year before last, I decided to go in around 9 am after I finished at BB and I was able to find a lot of the blitz items I wanted, though. I just walked the path of where the line had been. Apparently, a lot of people got tired of waiting in line and just left there stuff right where they were standing. I found 2 of the color video now players, along with several other toys and movies that I was looking for. I was only there about 15-20 minutes....

You know last year was the first time I went to WM for my first store. I was pregnant and literally about to pop and I kinda got mad that when they opened the doors people from their cars started walking up and getting in before we even got to the doors. Now I was ticked off, had I known that would happen I would have stayed in my car until they opened the doors. Anyone else had this problem at WM or anywhere else?

That was *exactly* what happened at my WM in '05! I was ready to strangle the idiotic employees who did nothing about it. :chairshot

Happened to me at WM in '00 when I was about 8 mo. pregnant. No one cared, or even looked to see who/what they were pushing and shoving when the doors opened. In addition to the pushing, I had a cart rammed into me. The lady never even looked at me, much less apologized.

Our WM still has no clue how to run things properly. They let people who just jump out of their cars in first as the store doors open, while the people who wait in line all night have to walk in single file. ?!?!?! Last year was the first year I didn't stop there at all on BF and now with these stupid legal threats against GD, I don't think I am going there this year, either.

Our store is 24 hours and they do not stay open all night the night before BF.

We avoid the whole 'wait in line' thing by going to 24 hr stores-our fave is Meijers:O)

When my sister was prego, and even not having to wait in line, people were quite rude to her (and she was due the first week of December so it wasn't like you couldn't tell)

Luckily I was there to be the 'voice of reason' to just let it go and move on along->after letting them know I was very frustrated with their behavior-lol :)