First Aid Kit - What do you take?

pmdemey

chocolate...it's the only shopping emergency I ever have....

lol ok, I do have one of those cheapie first aid kits that I keep in my car...no room in my shopping bag for anything other than my phone, ads and money...I'll have to limp out or crawl to my car for first aid treatment ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Never needed a first aid kit.....but I do have a basic one in each of my vehicles. Have always carried one in every vehicle.....always will. But rarely have ever had a need to use it.....and never on BF.....but then again we avoid Wal-Mart, Target, and other places that attract unruly mobs.

Our Best Buy is so well organized and run that even a small child wouldn't have much to worry about, other than getting separated from his/her parent. The shoppers are well behaved and the store is well run and organized. Won't shop where the shopping degenerates into a Wild West-type free-for-all.

I keep a very small first aid kit in my car, mostly bandaids and antiseptic wipes, and a few headache pills. I've never needed it on BF, but it's reassuring to know it's there jic. Now I'm thinking a little liquor would be handy :)

Hey, I live in the midwest, it's COLD waiting in line outside here!