*** 2007 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

I found this today when I got home from work there it was in my mail box...it is just perfect...and I have no idea where my person found a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree it can with book and Linus' blanket to keep it warm. She also sent me a pretty Christmas Tree ornament to represent the Charlie Browns Christmas....all that it says is from your SS in Georgia....hum I went back a few posts trying to figure out who it is...hum

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w213/mcknight_colleen/SSGottaDeal002.jpg

DS9 is a ham and had to be in a picture...lol

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w213/mcknight_colleen/SSGottaDeal001.jpg

Sorry I didn't post this earlier but I received a package from LOUISVILLE, KY (used to live there so that made it even more special). The prettiest hand-spun glass angel and a wreath with 2 angels and a bow. THANKS so very much as they will add a wonderful touch to our tree.

I'm not in italics but I mailed cards on 12/3 and SS and ornament on 12/4. Hubby handed me the receipt with the DC numbers on it. I know he got DC because I saw the 65 cent charge on each package. Unfortunately, the baby started crying and I walked upstairs and I think I took the receipt with me. From there...well... I don't know where it went, lol. I figured I'd PM it when I find it, but they'll probably receive my packages first! :tongue1: Yeah, they should make one of those little snippet shows about what happens to things in my house, lol. My 20 month old is the queen of rearranging!

Well, for my SS - they'll know, since I put who it was from. Oh well. Didn't realize it was a rule to wait to announce it.

it's not a rule at all always feel free to do that, it's just an idea to help keep it a secret for a few weeks, i believe it's more fun that way

I received my SS yesterday. (My future SIL was hoping it was his package that I've been waiting on. LOL)

Thanks to my SS! I got 2 bottles of B&BW bubble bath, a candle, loofah (I think that's what it's called...lol) and a snowflake ornament.

I can't wait to try out the bubble bath. I don't know how it is at everyone else's house, but bubble bath doesn't last long around here. I'll have to hide it from my dd. LOL. I'll have to hide the candle too. She found a couple yankee candles that I was hiding from her yesterday and dang if she didn't light 'em up. lol

I got my ornament yesterday in true gottadeal style. It is so cute!

It's a teddy bear loaded down with packages, and it says "Deck the malls with all my money".

DH said that it should have been him to get that for me!

Thank you!!!!

(I can't post pics with my dial up, it would take hours)

Got my Secret Santa Gifts yesterday and I LOVE them! My SS was SO wonderful! I got a warm and cozy pair of Disney PJ's (I am a PJ FREAK!) :D She also sent me a Wonderful little stuffed Moose with dangle bead legs! (I collect moose and this one is SO unique! I LOVE it!) Then, to top it all off, she remembered my puppy and sent her a box of Doggie Cookies from her 2 dogs... my dog is in her GLORY! I have NEVER seen her love anything as much as she loves these!

My gifts were AWESOME and SO much fun to open (for me and my puppy!) Thank you, My Secret Santa! You are AWESOME! :)

I "think" I received my Ornament Exchange, yesterday... it didn't indicate Gotta-Deal on it... and I have a few other internet friends that like to send me unmarked gifts... but it was SO neat, I hope it came from here... I got a beautiful large snowcapped star ornament... and whoever sent it had to KNOW that I "LOVE" the movie Christmas Vacation... becasue there was the Awesome ornament/magnet with the Grizzwall House on it! I LOVE it! Thank you, if this was from you, my ornament exchanger. :)

Yea! My SS and my ornament person got their stuff already. This is so much fun. I love all the cards. It's sad though that I've gotten about 25 cards, and none are from my family. I guess it's not too bad though because I did ya'lls cards before my familiy cards. :holiday16

Got my ornaments!!! LOVE them - ty to SherriL L really like the small little ones in there- thanx for putting so much thought into it- really do appreciate- would love to post a pic but it will have to wait until dd(15) gets back from Puerta Vallarta on her mini vac,- (she actually thinks that I will wait and not open my ss gift until she gets back..lol- I think she is just about as excited as I am about this)

I got my SS gift today. All I can say is wow, thank you so much. I got a strawberry swirl cheesecake :gdlicklips:. It was quite a surprise getting a cooler delivered by the UPS guy. I have no clue as to who got it for me since it was from Hickory Farms. It's funny how I was hungry for one of those too. Thanks again!!!

I got my SS package yesterday and all I can say is WOW!!! YOu are amazing! I received a beautiful christmas mixing bowl with a make your own gingerbread man kit, sugar cookie mix, hot cocoa packets (my fav!) and apple cider mix. Also was a candle warmer thingy that smells soooo good and a rubber spatchula. My kids are gonna have fun making cookies with mommy!!!! Thanks so much!!!! I love it!!

I recieved both of my presents this week and they are absolutely amazing. My secret santa gift was a cute snowman felt bag filled with all kinds of snowman things. I am a snowman nut. It had some warm cute snowman socks in it that I wore to school yesterday. My fifth graders loved them. It also had a light up snowman pen that I brought to work to use. The kids enjoy using it to. My ornament was very special as I am collecting snowmen for my christmas tree next year. I want to have just a snowman tree next year. Thank you so much to BOTH of my secret santas. Can't wait to find out so I can thank you again.

I got my SS gift today. All I can say is wow, thank you so much. I got a strawberry swirl cheesecake :gdlicklips:. It was quite a surprise getting a cooler delivered by the UPS guy. I have no clue as to who got it for me since it was from Hickory Farms. It's funny how I was hungry for one of those too. Thanks again!!!

Wow...that was a neat and unique gift! Enjoy!!!!

I was so suprised to get another ornament this morning! All I can say is WOW and Thank you so much!!!!! The set is beautiful!!!! that is so sweet of you to send me the second set. My family is cherish them forever!!!!!

Thank you so much.

Here is a picture.

http://g.christianbook.com/g/product/3/352262.gif

Eve, I have already sent my secret santa gift and ornament exchange. I know that they have been received as they have stated so on this forum. Just wanted to let you know because my name is not in italics.

because you never pm'd me the dc numbers, it's alot more work for me to look and see someone got something and then find out who it was that shipped to them

verses just reading the dc you send me

at 50 ppl give or take in EACH exchange, its alot easier if everyone keeps in contact with me

3. Delivery confirmation is a MUST.

you all were to send with dc and then pm it to me

Got my Secret Santa Gifts yesterday and I LOVE them! My SS was SO wonderful! I got a warm and cozy pair of Disney PJ's (I am a PJ FREAK!) :D She also sent me a Wonderful little stuffed Moose with dangle bead legs! (I collect moose and this one is SO unique! I LOVE it!) Then, to top it all off, she remembered my puppy and sent her a box of Doggie Cookies from her 2 dogs... my dog is in her GLORY! I have NEVER seen her love anything as much as she loves these!

My gifts were AWESOME and SO much fun to open (for me and my puppy!) Thank you, My Secret Santa! You are AWESOME! :)

I see you still love Mooses, I was your SS last year and I loved getting you moosey things

Got my ornaments!!! LOVE them - ty to SherriL L really like the small little ones in there- thanx for putting so much thought into it- really do appreciate- would love to post a pic but it will have to wait until dd(15) gets back from Puerta Vallarta on her mini vac,- (she actually thinks that I will wait and not open my ss gift until she gets back..lol- I think she is just about as excited as I am about this)

I am so happy that you liked them. I couldnt find anything to match what you said you were interested in so I just went for happy not "sad" lol. and you cheated u looked my address up on the card exchange didnt u? LMAO I plan on doing the same when I get my ornament and SS if they dont say who they are.

OMG! I just got my ornament and it is the cutest ever! It is a family of 4 penguins with my family's names on each and the year. I love personalized items and have not got our ornament for this yr....so this was perfect. Thank you for all the thought put into it nikkilugi!

I hope my ornament makes it soon! I hope my person loves theirs as much as I did mine!

I got my SS on Tuesday. Thank you soo much! My SS gift went out this morning..so I will wait til they get theirs to open mine. So sorry it was late, was in the hospital..and hubby kept missing the post office, so my mom mailed it out today for me. Happy holidays everyone!

Jen