Where do you shop first on Black Friday?

ChristmasShopping

I know a lot of you will say " It depends on the ads" but for me, I normally always seem to start at Wal-Mart because I can price match and get their deals. Also, it is open 24hrs and I don't have to stand outside in the cold.

I normally hit Target next, then Wal-greens, Best Buy, Old Navy, Kohls, Bath and Body works and then the Mall.

So where do you normally start shopping on Black Friday?

For me it's Wal-Mart since it's about the only store around here plus they price match just about everyone. After that I'll go to Walgreens if they have anything I want and to Target (about 20 minutes away) if I couldn't price match something at Wal-Mart.

The past two years, it's been Kohl's...they've opened at 5, and my next stop is generally Target, which doesn't open til 6...my sister generally gets whatever we need at Wal-Mart at 5, or has someone else get stuff for both of us from there so we can focus on other stores...

1:oo am est. online! If it has free shipping it's even better. It's cold here in Ohio not much fun standing outside.

What happened to Gabriels the Best of NY??? We use to get the best deals there on high end items from Bloomingdales, Crate & Barrell, William Sonoma etc. on BF. Last year they did'nt have it.:(

Usually Walmart but I am thinking of hitting up the PX this year, they have great door prizes. Honestly until the ads start rolling in I am not sure. This is the first year we have target here in Watertown so maybe there. Too many choices what will I do :cheesy:

I always hit Wal Mart first because its the only store in my town that does BF. (no other big stores, although we are FINALLY getting a Walgreens next yr)

Then off to the next town for Sears, Target, Toys R Us, Walgreens, etc.......

Julie

We have a group of people who have worked out a real system. We each are assigned a store, get everyone's list for your stop, then head out for mega-shopping. My husband and I usually get the Menards stop which is always a big list! With this plan, we can get everything we want from all the stores and still be able to meet up for breakfast by 10 am. We unload the cars and then head out again!:yup:

Usually I did Kohl's, then best buy, then target or walmart, then the mall.

Last year though I started with wal-mart early. Got the stuff I wanted to price match and then waited by the pallet of vsmiles. Then I hit best buy and then toys r us and then kohl's. It worked out so much better as I got everything I wanted and missed most of the crowds. Did have lines to wait in, but that's part of the day.

Last year we went to Wal-Mart first, then we made the mistake of heading to Toys-R-Us where there was a line wrapped around the store to check out. We left there and my aunt was lucky to get all of the toy items she had on her list.

Due to recent changes we will be heading to Sears first I will wait for the other ads to determine second.