Who do you shop with on BF?

ebony0421

It depends on what our Thanksgiving plans are. Over the last 5 years it has varied from alone, with my mother, with my mother and daughter (she saved the checkout line while we ran and got things), and last year mom and I tagteamed over cell phones but in differant towns and states. This year will also probably be a tagteam effort as we will be at my mil.

I go alone. I will meet my sister at Walmart and we'll split up and get things for each other that's on our list, then we meet and trade items and I go onto the other stores alone. If I go with someone I hate having to wait for them and everything. I go with a plan and get in and out as fast as I can.:)

i usually go with one of my sisters every year is different they never want to go until the last minute when im leaving one of them and their husband go with me my husband never goes since he has to work at 5am he cant go the only time he went was the first year i went in 2000 and i kinda got hooked on going after that

Usually my 19 yo sister goes with me, but last year I took my well he wass 1 1/2 than DS and my 9 yo sister. so it was fun. As my sister grabbed and ran for the things and I got what I could with my son. I guess this year it will be the same unless this baby comes before I may not be able to go at all :(

My sister and I have three times a year where we get together. The LA Times travel show, day after Christmas shopping and BF shopping! We tried taking someone else with us before, but BF is not for the faint at heart. We decided we would keep this day just for us, no husbands, kids, etc. Just the two of us shop, shop, shopping.

my wife usually meets up with me after i've done the waiting and the store opens up. not line cutting, just helping with items at the register and then we go on to other stores together. i'll always pick one store to wait all night at then the lesser ones are more casual. either that or she'll go with her mom to somewhere like sears and jcpenny after it opens.

Well, my first year (2 years ago) was with my cousins, but last year was with friends. Being in High School, its a lot more exciting to go with friends. Last year, I did something stupid at Circuit City where I screamed out "I FOUND THE HARDDRIVES" to my friends. It was nice that all of us got the hard drives, but it was a really bad idea.

:eyepoppin usually meeeeeeeeeeee. I will wait in line at whichever store has the item I want for myself that is the best deal and then do everybody elses that morning. Usually end up having to empty the vehicle and go back atleast once. All done by 3-4 that afternoon.

Dh and I go in one car and meet up with my mom and 2 sisters at WM around 4am. We get all we can from other ads for PMing, while dh & youngest sis wait at the DBs we want. Dh is 6'4 and the size of a pro-linebacker so he usually gets whatever we need, lol. After WM, we head to seperate stores w/ combined lists, then meet back up at Gordman's or Target. Have to dump mom after WM or we'd never get out of there, lol!