Who do you shop with on BF?

ebony0421

:gdyeahthat: I was coming in here to say the same thing! My family and friends say I'm "out of my mind" for getting up that early and heading out. My son has been bugging me to go and this would be so helpful to me, but I shop for him, he's 14, and he would see what I am buying. Plus, he would probably run his mouth to his sister as to what was bought!! I can't trust him. Maybe this year, if I can get his xBox 360 without him seeing it. YEAH RIGHT!!

I shop with my dh. He makes a big deal out of saying he HATES to shop black friday but we really have fun. There's nobody I'd rather go shopping with. In years past I've shopped with various members of my family, and a couple of friends but unless someone begs to go with us - I'll just prefer to stick with dh.

I shopped with a (now ex) boyfriend in '98 and he was no fun at all. Wouldn't even LOOK at any of the doorbusters with me and the only thing he bought was a package of socks!! He had a fit when I wanted to actually buy something at Walmart! :eyepoppin

My best friend, SIL, MIL and sometimes my cousin will head out around 4 am and hit walmart. The only main store in our town. Once we are done there we head back to my house to unload and then my DH joins us. I am not sure who will be going this year due to some changing jobs, moving etc.

Growing up BF was mommy and me day. My mother and I would take that day just for us. Later on she started staying home with the grandkids so I started shopping alone on BF day.

Last year, I hope, was the start of a new BF for me! I went with my sister, (her first BF out shopping), my mother, and my oldest aunt. We had a blast!

I go with DH... he loves BF! A Office Depot recently opened in our city and his first response was alright, another place to go on BF. LOL.

Two friends went with me while hubby was in Iraq a few years ago. I would much rather hubby went with me.

The last 4 years I have shopped with my Mom. Two years ago I talked my sister into going with us. She did not have a good experience the first year and in '06 she got more "aggressive" and got items. She is now hooked!! We are excited about our BF outing already!!

It has varied for me for the last few years. My dh went with me the first couple of years because he said he likes to see how crazy people get. I think its because he wanted to make sure I didnt spend all of our money:D But it really is a huge family thing. Last year my husband stayed at home with the kids and my mom,sister, cousin's wife, her mom and I shopped. We meet up with my aunt, cousin and her friend all meet up for breakfast and then went back out. I am so ready. I have already decided my game plan for this year. Is it time yet!!:eyepoppin

When I was younger my cousin and I would go with my grandma, two aunts and my mom. About 10 or 11 my dad and her dad would come pick us up and take us to lunch and a movie. They'd shop until like 8 or 9 that night.

When I became an adult and started doing some mega shopping I was astonished to find myself done and ready to head home at 9 or 10 in the morning. Of course, I also go by myself so I don't have to wait for anyone. When I'm in line I sometimes wish I had someone with me, but I love getting done so fast.

Normally solo and run into family while out shopping.

Last year was the first time I went with my very best friend. My son and I drove to her family Thanksgiving noon since my husband is a police officer and had to work that coming weekend. She lives nearly 3 hours away. Her husband gladly babysat for us. We had such a great time and looking forward to it this year.