Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale

linda050103

When I used some of the codes that were posted for free items when you purchase the flannel PJ's (for free slippers), the free items where on backorder. I called and they said they were unavailable and no substitutes could be used. So, I said I would never have paid $39 for PJ's unless I was getting the extra items....they offered to send me a $25 gift card!! WOO HOO...It is showing as shipped, so I should get it any day. It will be awesome for this sale!

. So, I said I would never have paid $39 for PJ's unless I was getting the extra items....they offered to send me a $25 gift card!! WOO HOO...It is showing as shipped, so I should get it any day. It will be awesome for this sale!

Wow I would have rather had the $25. Though I really am enjoying the slippers!

I went to go use my GC today in Victoria Secret and was surprised by how many MEN where in there! I was very uncomfortable looking through the clearance bra's, LOL. Ended up getting another flannel PJ set (the one with kiss lips all over) for $29. and I got a slinky little cotton nightie that says "ooh la la" for only $4.! That one was for hubby, LOL.

small vent...nationwide sale?? not at one mall in Ohio. The Victoria's Secret moved from one store front in the mall to another store front on the other side of the mall. So they were not open on the 2nd or 3rd for the move, supposed to reopen tomorrow. I would think they would *plan* ahead so that they would be done with the move before the big sale that got me out of bed :no:

When I used some of the codes that were posted for free items when you purchase the flannel PJ's (for free slippers), the free items where on backorder. I called and they said they were unavailable and no substitutes could be used. So, I said I would never have paid $39 for PJ's unless I was getting the extra items....they offered to send me a $25 gift card!! WOO HOO...It is showing as shipped, so I should get it any day. It will be awesome for this sale!

Good for you. I just got off the phone with them and they refused to cover my $4.95 UPS charge to return a sweater that I wore and washed once which shrank 2 sizes. I just packed up the rest of that order and I'm sending it all back:mad:

they refused to cover my $4.95 UPS charge to return a sweater that I wore and washed once which shrank 2 sizes. I just packed up the rest of that order and I'm sending it all back:mad:

Can you return it to a local store? Do they allow that? That would be SWEET! :D

No, you cannot return catalogue purchases to the store. Even if they carried the same items in the store (which they don't typically, especially clothes) they have different tags and numbers. I used to work for the catalogue.

I went to victoria secret yesterday and got such great deals that I had to go back today and get some more things. I was not aware that they also offered this sale online, until I read this thread, so I went to the site and was not impressed. The items cost alot more online than they do in the store. All the bras in the store cost $15.99-$19.99. That is not the price they are going for online.

Went there yesterday expecting to spend bunches of money on makeup and such and left with only one item for $2.99. Very disappointing. I asked about one product, after shave lotion, and I was told that it was discontinued, the lady was sure they had them but it was probably buried in boxes in the back and to just keep checking the sale because they will eventually get put out. I was annoyed that it was discontinued, but double annoyed that they had BOXES of stuff in the back. They had two small tables of clearance items in the makeup side and that was it! If they have plenty more in the back bring it out front, no need to drag out the sale...Going to check out some other VS stores tomorrow hopefully not all of them are pulling this crap.

I was also dissappointed with my sale experience yesterday. I look forward to this sale twice a year to stock up, and ususally I find great deals, but this year there were none of the cotton panties that are usually 2.99 just the 5-10 ones and 5 for 25 deals. I wasn't impressed with the bras either, but for my size I usually only find one or two during the sale that I like. I'll try again this weekend and see what happnes.

I went yesterday and didn't find any really great deals...I do usually find at least a good selection of bras but yesterday everything was still expensive (over $25 --not really clearancey enough for a clearance sale) or ugly. I may check back though since they apparently have "boxes of stuff in the back"....

In year's past, we've scored on really nice tote bags and overnight bags near the end of their clearance sale for $4.99 and $9.99. I went this year the first day and while most of their gift sets were 50% off, we didn't see any killer deals on totes. We did pick up some bras and panties for great prices, but you have to dig...

That is why my hubby always get me Victoria's secret gift card for Xmas.

He used to get me pj and undies for xmas, but I told him I can get those stuff for half price if you wait for semi-annual sale.

so this year I got PINK pj bottom, 2 PINK undies, 2 PINK pj tops (t-shirts), PINK tanktop, and PINK zipped sweatshirt, all these for less than $60. If pay full price, it's over $130

In the Beauty section I also saw their shampoo and conditioner for the 5 for 14.99!

WHAT?????? Were these the regular size bottles or the travel size? I guess I'll need to do another trip, they didn't have these when I was there. They are usually $7 on sale, so $3 would be awesome!

I did finally find the after-shave lotion I was looking for. Another store still had it on the shelfs marked at regular price. I bought one because I needed it and realized it only rang up $4.99. So I told the cashier I was going back for more. I came back with 4 more bottles of it and the cashier was like, I didn't realize you were getting that many more. lol, oh well if they discontinue them I am stocked for a while, if they don't discontinue them then I paid about half price :D