Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale

linda050103

This holiday season was my first trip to Victoria's S. but I will feel a holiday mood for at least a few more days. One day this week I bought 5 gold lame' bags with red heart outlines (1.99 each!) and 5 boxes of bath and body lotion gift sets for $2.50 each (75% off 10.00) They gave me their striped bags (the ones with handles) that were just perfect for the gold bags and the lotion sets. Wow, it's to type in the dark when you're high. I didn't say I was, I just bet it would be hard.

Right now it's 50% off the clearance price of the panties and sleepwear. I got a GREAT bathrobe it says PINK on the back in big pink letters and Rock Royalty is embroidered in gold. It is SO soft. The regular price was 58.00, it was clearanced to 19.99, I got it for 10.00. Even my daughter loves it.

I used to work for VS in the mall and it was the policy to stock the sale bins in the morning and make the customers buy up what was there first before restocking again. Also during the rest of the year when we have only so much of the clearance out we really had tons of boxes in the back but VS wanted the regular price merchandise pushed. And for those free items that you get with the postcards, like free underwear or perfume samples, don't be surprised if you show one day and they say they are out of stock, come back early the next day as we were told to only give out a certain amount each day to encourage customers to come back again and to have some available the entire giveaway time.