Official Restaurant.com Coupon/Discount Thread

Brad

Oh no.. I didn't realize it was only 1 per visit to this restaurant, and I bought 4! Any way I can get my $$ back?

Did you mean using more than one cert in one visit? If so then no you can't.

I might suggest splitting your party in two and having two waitresses.

If you mean how often you can visit a place, u usually can visit the same place once every month.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few questions.

They probably are silly ..but

1. Is there an expiration on these..for instance we are going to FLorida in April...was going to order now

2. Which is better the one on the left..find a restaurant and save..or middle..give a restaurantcom gift certificate and then use for myself..

3. How often do the restaurants that say OUT OF STOCK go back in stock

4. How often are different restaurants added?

5. If I have them sent to my email and then my printer screws up..can i re-print them...

To answer a couple of the questions. The certificates are good for one year from the date you print them, read the fine print to confirm this. If you have trouble printing them (I've never had trouble) maybe there is a phone number you can call for help. Quite often I find when they are running a special deal I am too late and they are out of stock. They are usually back in stock the first of each new month, (but then there often isn't a special deal going on that I'm aware of).

I have a few questions.

They probably are silly ..but

1. Is there an expiration on these..for instance we are going to FLorida in April...was going to order now

2. Which is better the one on the left..find a restaurant and save..or middle..give a restaurantcom gift certificate and then use for myself..

3. How often do the restaurants that say OUT OF STOCK go back in stock

4. How often are different restaurants added?

5. If I have them sent to my email and then my printer screws up..can i re-print them...

1) It matters what your state's law is. In Ca. there can be no expiration on gift certificates or gift cards. So for us Californians, there is not expiration. Check for your state. I believe it is one year.

2) I've done both. If you can't decide which restaurant, then go with the restaurant.com gift certificate.. If you know which restaurant you'd like, pick the restaurant.

3) I don't know maybe someone else on the message board does. If there is a restaurant you're interested in that is out of stock, buy the restaurant.com gift certificate at the special price. Then when the particular restaurant that you're interested in comes back in stock, you can use your restaurant.com gift certificate to apply to the restaurant you're interested in.

4) I don't know maybe someone else here on the message board does.

5) I haven't had a problem reprinting them.

Enjoy.

You also get a $10 gift certificate with purchase. I just ordered 4 $25 gift certificates and got the email for the restaurant.com gift certificate right after. If anyone else is planning on purchasing more than one gift card, id try to do them in seperate transactions and see if you get a $10 resturants.com gift card with each transaction...it might be 1 per email during the promotion, but it doesnt hurt to try.

I thought about trying to buy multiple ones in seperate transactions also to see if you get a $10 certificate for each one but I already have so many I'll wait till I get low again. I did want to point out though that they are now also selling actual gift cards and you can use the % off code for them also. I just ordered a $25 gift card, got the free $10 gift certificate, and only paid $3.

Also, if you haven't tried the dinner of the month club, try it. It is an AMAZING deal. I bought it for my parents for Christmas. You get 1 $25 gift certificate a month for 12 months ($300 value), and a free $50 gift certificate for ordering and they take the % code also so I got $350 dollars worth for $24!!!!!!

To answer an earlier question about how often they restock the OOS certificates, its the first of the month, every month. But the really popular restaurants go fast. I dont know how often they add new ones, but since I have been using them, they have added about 10 new restaurants for my 30 mile radius. It just keeps getting better!

Edited by Brad

I called and ordered 2day and they said with each transaction you could get the extra $10. Too bad I had already did a 4 certificate transaction! So I just did a second transaction w just 1 gift certificate and ended up with two extra $10 dol gift certificates total!

www.Restaurant.com

get a FREE $10 Restaurant.com Gift Certificate with every order!

Save 50% - Get a $25 Certificate for $5

Code: CHOW

Ends: 1/12/2010

Important Stuff: The code for your FREE $10 Gift Certificate will be emailed to you within 24 hours. Please note the FREE $10 offer is not valid on Dinner of the Month purchases. This offer is 50% off the retail value of Restaurant.com Gift Certificates. The majority of $25 certificates are available for a $10 retail price. In some instances, prices may be higher. Limit of one (1) $25 certificate per visit to a restaurant. There may also be minimum spend requirements. Restrictions on the restaurant certificates vary and are subject to change along with the retail price of the certificate. This promotion does not apply to previously placed orders and cannot be combined with other promotions or offers. Redemption of this offer requires that you agree to all the terms and conditions found at www.restaurant.com. Registration, including valid email address, is required for purchase. When redeeming a Restaurant.com Gift Certificate, these savings cannot be applied. Offer valid from Wednesday, January 6, 5:00AM PST thru Tuesday, January 12, 2010 at 11:59PM PST