Target 75% off today!

Stowasser

Everything I found in Greenville, SC was still 50% off - and even at that there was very little left to pick from in Christmas.

Most toys and misc. items were 50 off (or less) as well.... Target doesn't do a company-wide markdown system?

I just got back from my Target and they were 75% off - down from 50% yesterday. I picked up a TON of giftwrap, candles and foodstuffs. The best thing for me was the dog toys...a whole stockings worth (10 toys of various types) for $3. Saves me a bundle through the year. I picked up what they had. I cruised through some of the other non-holiday sections to find the candles that were all marked down.

Jacksonville Florida, just like others, 75% off but I think I was a day too late as there wasn't a whole left over. I was able to use others experiences and did find a lot of things in non-christmas sections that were also 75% off. Now, let's see if Walmart is up to it!

Krissy, we call these Target's 'hidden deals.' Could you please post what you did find?

I posted some hidden deals in the other thread but I'll repost a few again for anyone who is interested.

Cascade gel packs

Clorox wipes

Glad bags/plastic bowls/plastic wrap

Hair care sets

Glade candles (certain scents although I'm not entirely sure which ones)

Method stuff

Red boxed toys (I've seen them still in the toy department in several stores)

Some of the stationary department gift bags/wrapping paper (lots of non-Christmasy ones)

Lots of purses/passport holders/jewelry/accessories

Pooh baby gift sets (not the blue or pink ones.. these have red onesies and other red baby things)

Car care sets

Washcloths

Tablecloths/napkins/chair covers (nice material not paper or plastic)

Candles (some are purple and orange.. not all of the seasonal clearance candles are red or green)

Chocolate chips (raspberry and mint flavors)

I went this am about 9:30 (had to work last night and didn't get home till 3 :( ) anyway--there was still a lot left. I picked up 4 different star wars ornaments for .99 each, f3 ebreeze noticeable refills for .82 (Holly Berry and something else fragrance) that were in the air freshener aisle, little glade pumpkin pie candles for .49, I think , that were in the candle aisle, 2 of the vinegar sets for $3.74 each, new stockings ( the puppy chewed one of ours up and I needed another one, so I had to get 4) a few food things like funfetti cake mixes for .24 and a make up thing for my daughter. I also got a bunch of the Play Dough Ornaments to use next year as gift tags on the little kids' presents for .49 each. I had fun!!!,

We went to 3 Targets in the Columbus Area today and 2 of them had a ton of stuff and they were 75% off. We bought over $200 of stuff total and had a blast. I told DH that depending on when they go 90% off I might have to go up and check out the 2 that had the mother load because I would love to see what was left then. They still had tons of the outdoor stuff including blowups. I would love to get some of that stuff at 90% off, but right now I can't justify it at 75% off because I am not sure if i will use it or not, but I could justify it at 90% and just give it away if I decided not to use it.

Both of our Targets went 75% off today. I was able to get a Christmas tree, which we needed badly! DH had to jerry-rig the one we have this year, but some of the branches still droop. LOL

Got some gift boxes, chocolates, animated skiing polar bear, toddler sweaters, 6' pine/berry/apple garland, boxed cards, charger plates and some ornaments for my daughter's preschool class next year.

There was still quite a bit of food items, bows, dish sets, table cloths and popcorn tins left and miscellanous other items in single or small quantities. Hope everyone finds some good deals!

Be sure to go over and look at the air freshner stuff. Some of the winter scents (apple cinnamon and snow) are 75%. I was really hoping to get some of the winter decorated clorox wipes but I don't think my Target even ordered any this year, I never saw them even regular price. I got so many last year, I just now need to buy some. My hubby found some Glad kitchen trash bags that were holiday themed, made them $1.24. I love finding the hidden deals. :cheesy:

The glade candles were pumpkin pie and apple cinnamon... at least at my store those were the two that were clearanced. The apple pie ones had a red cover on top... so not sure if that makes a difference or not.

Try scanning the French Vanilla, if there are any at yours. Ours had the FV, Apple Cinnamon, and Pumpkin Pie's all on clearance.

My store was 75 as well. I bought a bunch of Method countertop cleaner for .62 - can be uused on most anything

I only spent 43. and also bought a clearance skirt :)

I was pleased with my finds, but many of our hidden deals were not discounted. Nope, no way. Weird.