Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I have looked at all of them as well (only because you made me) and can't find one for 2007 - only 2006 archives.

Besides - you should know that none of those other sites have ads before Gottadeal - and even if they did (which they don't) - they are not as good.

2 targets in indy had tons of back-packs @ 75 off but all the a/c units disapeared but they had the small fridges for 50% off.

No lego clearance. but they were sold out of HP CASTLE though.

No much other things to report, like always some days good some days bad.

There is a Minute Maid coupon for $1 off the multi packs of juice boxes. It is on Target's website and expires on 10-27. Has anyone found this coupon on a generator somewhere? I'm very anxious to get a sheet of these coupons printed off to keep with me when I stumble on those 10 packs. I can't find it on any of the generators I have links for. Any help??

I found a wine cooler at 50% off. It was like the red one people were finding a while back but it's silver. I'm waiting, hoping for 75%. I really want one of these for DH for Christmas.

I found some boys underwear at 50% off today too. Not huge, but great for me since I needed to buy some anyway. I found three packs of Batman, Superman and the Power Rangers for $2.88.

What part of Ohio are you from? I am in Columbus area & I have never found a 10pack.

but i most frequently shop dublin and hilliard...i found those at dublin...but they are remodeling so...

during halloween/christmas clearace...im a target ***** lol....im at every target in columbus practically...cant resist myself...lol

but i most frequently shop dublin and hilliard...i found those at dublin...but they are remodeling so...

during halloween/christmas clearace...im a target ***** lol....im at every target in columbus practically...cant resist myself...lol

I mostly shop at Graceland & Polaris, but sometimes I will go to Sawmill. (I go to Graceland every morning after I drop my daughter off at school - I am addicted) :smirk: I went to the one at Easton today, but they didn't have anything. The school supplies are still 30% there.

I mostly shop at Graceland & Polaris, but sometimes I will go to Sawmill. (I go to Graceland every morning after I drop my daughter off at school - I am addicted) :smirk: I went to the one at Easton today, but they didn't have anything. The school supplies are still 30% there.

graceland is one of those "forgotten" ones in columbus...its like the only one not off a freeway( i think Whitehall isnt either)...unless u consider 23/high street a freeway...(which i mean it is..but it takes on a different characteristic being in townish...lol)..but i like that one too!!!

Easton still at 30% on school supplies!!!...wow!!!...may have to go there...but i dont think i have the time this week....

Oh yeah, DS just brought me his Transformer PJs to de-tag & wash. We got them in the boys department today for 75% off. $4.24 DCPI 092110730

Ya know I just walked right past those PJ's too.. LOL

I looked at the boys underwear. My Target had a bunch of them marked down 30-50% off. But i'm gonna wait to see if they go cheaper. :)

I made out great at Target today-Voorhees and Marlton, NJ

Chefmate 40 piece apartment starter kit- originally $69.99 for $7.49!!!

Everready Lantern .74

Windshield wipers $$2.89-24 in ($11.99) and $1.79-19in ($6.99)

Magnavox earbuds-originally $14.99, got it for $3.94

They also had windshield protectors for $1.74

75% off all fans and book bags

Woh Hoo!!!

The So Lindbergh store in St Louis had several of the HP Photosmart printers tonight for

$12xx. Bought 2 for Christmas gifts.

Girls pjs reg $14.99 clearance for $3.74. Silky material, short sleeves with long pants. The ones I bought for DG were covered with monkeys. Knit skirts in various colors $1.74 and short sleeve ts for $1.74. They had a good variety of sizes/colors available.

Also, saw several swimsuits for $3.74 and school uniform pieces on the 75% off rack.

Harry Potter Lego set DCPI # is 204000783. I found one for 62.98 at one Target and decided to wait, but I had to grab the $44 one (found at the Target near the Puente Hills mall - I was in town for a party) Good luck!

ooh...that's encouraging. I'll peruse a few of the SG Valley stores tomorrow while I am out and about. I have appointments all day between Duarte & Highland Park, so I should be able to zip into a few stores between stops.

The backpacks here finally went 75% off :) (on a monday??) also found Archer Farms organic applesauce for .68 and they had Archer Farms peanutbutter for like .50 but it was light or fat free and the slip-n-slides finally are 75% off they are 2.40-3.25 depending on which one you get.

I did a quick update to the clearance deals list. I would love for it to be the most complete list of Target clearance deals anywhere on the internet, but to do that I need some more volunteers. If you would be interested in helping me keep the list updated, even if it means only adding the deals you see in this forum, please send me a PM and let me know.

Thanks

Does anyone know how to print multiples of that Minute Maid juice box coupon that is currently here: http://sites.target.com/site/en/supertarget/page.jsp?title=coupons_specials

I really appreciate any help!

I just printed it off several times in a row. You could always go into Target and do it at the kiosk. If you have to waste paper, better theirs than yours. :P

Anybody have the DCPI# for the HP Photosmart A310 Compact Photo Printer? Could really use a photoprinter.

Thanks

I'm new to this so, I'm not certain about the DCPI but the number at the top of the clearance tag is 056 10 0630.

Is that where I would find the DCPI?