Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

some TV stands are on clearance.

Bought the Santa Fe one on clearance today for $47.00.

I also purchased the HP photo printer for $12.00 - figured my 6 yr old niece would like printing her own pics....I'll let her mom worry with the ink!!!!!

Also, while I was there someone bought all 3 of the futons that were left for $37.00.

I just got back from my local target ..... They also had pictures for 75% off and a leather chair reg 299.xx for 74.xx

Does anyone have the DCPI on this chair? Is it the black leather chair, kinda looks like a club chair? thanks!

I just looked on Targets website again and put in the # that I got from that website that you use to check availability & that's the one I was looking at yesterday online because of the pattern but it looks white on the website not cream colored and looks very shiny and the ones that I got are not shiny, maybe it's just a really bad picture.

Thank you everyone for looking! If somebody happened to get one I will take it otherwise I will order it from Targets website when I get back on Monday. I won't be able to get back to anybody because I will be out of town tomorrow morning until Monday evening.

Thank you everyone for all of your help!!!

I cannot find those calphalon pots on clearance here. If anybody gets a different dcpi # I will check again or at another Target that's not too far away.

The futons were on clearance here in South Jersey for $37.00 and change today. Earlier in the week they were $105.00.

There were 3 on an endcap and a woman had her arm across them waiting for a sales person to come by!

They were the last ones in that store. She bought them all.

Several posts up somebody was asking for the DPCI for the fridges that are on clearance.

Sunbeam 3.9 cu ft fridge

072-01-0159

Original price $119.99

Sunbeam 1.7 cu ft fridge

072-01-0160

Original price $64.99

This item does not show up using the inventory locater. I just looked on Amazon to see if there is an ASIN we could use, but there isn't. I guess if you are looking for one you will have to call the store and ask if they have any.

I guess I should hit refresh before posting if I get distracted and leave the computer for a few minutes...

I bought way too much at Pavillions Target in Scottsdale, AZ

Lot's of nice picture frames 75% (I bought 2 8x10, 1 5x7 and 1 4x6)

Most of the dorm stuff was 75% but the sign says 30% I bought a full queen down blend navy comforter for 9.98ish reg 39.99, also some pillow cases single packs were .98 in the same navy color (lots left!, in both coforters and pillow cases, not much left in towels)

Bought some flannel Pj's that were 50% had tons left, they were not signed as clearance they were on an end on a wall in lingerie. There were some blue green ones with a lace trim on the pocket and another that were orange and peach and brown stripes. They were marked 9.98 reg 19.99, I bought 1 for me 1 for sister for B-day

Also lots of other comforters and sheets marked 75%, but the signs were 50% and 30%

Saw the shrek head in toys for 75% amd still had a few slip n slides for like 2.?? and a couple of the spiderman monopoly was 75%, not much else in toys or sporting goods, the endcaps were very bare.

People and kids were buying Halloween costumes...and decor...Doesn't seem like as much as even last year, but nothing I'm dying to have, except for the huge life size tombstones out in the garden dept! But way too much $

Speaking of garden, all the statuary is selling at 50%, I'll not holding out much hope for a grecian goddess or huge lion to adorn my backyard, LOL

Also saw the TV stands, one was wood and rustic another was glass and silver, both were like 48.xx reg 199.99, there were 2 glass ones and 3 wood ones.

Back to school was GONE, even all the backpacks that they still had a ton left!

Alison

Scottsdale, AZ

i got lots of stuff..i will have to post later tomorrow but my biggest deal was a biontic air cleaner (not the correct name....lol)...was 119.** for $29.**!!!

If it is one of those ozone producing ones, you might want to reconsider. California is banning them completely as of 2009 because studies have found that they do more harm than good.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-me-purifier28sep28,1,7820714.story?coll=la-headlines-business

Went to Target today and got some nice lamp bases regular 49.XX for 10.XX and the lamp shades regular 29.xx for 3.xx. I just love target. Has anyone seen the Cannon Selphy photo printer for less than $69. I really want this and hope they still have some left if the price drops even more.

The futons were on clearance here in South Jersey for $37.00 and change today. Earlier in the week they were $105.00.

There were 3 on an endcap and a woman had her arm across them waiting for a sales person to come by!

They were the last ones in that store. She bought them all.

WoW what a deal! :eyepoppin We just re-modeled my son's bedroom and paid $105 for the futon a few days ago. I picked one up today for $37 and will be taking it back using the old receipt since the lady said they won't give me a price adjustment! :tongue1:

I forgot to post - I got Command Mounting Strips and Picture Hanging Strips on clearance for .74, not sure why though when there were regular priced ones ($2.99) hanging nearby. I came home and used 2 of them and they work really well, no more thumb tack holes all over the kids rooms!

If it is one of those ozone producing ones, you might want to reconsider. California is banning them completely as of 2009 because studies have found that they do more harm than good.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-me-purifier28sep28,1,7820714.story?coll=la-headlines-business

its called Bionaire PERMAtech ionizing air cleaner

according to ur article it says the ionizing is better

will have to check the box to see if it has a HEPA filter...i think it does....

again, i will post everything tonight

its called Bionaire PERMAtech ionizing air cleaner

according to ur article it says the ionizing is better

will have to check the box to see if it has a HEPA filter...i think it does....

again, i will post everything tonight

Great! Just don't want anyone getting sick over a great deal!:)

WoW what a deal! :eyepoppin We just re-modeled my son's bedroom and paid $105 for the futon a few days ago. I picked one up today for $37 and will be taking it back using the old receipt since the lady said they won't give me a price adjustment! :tongue1:

Do you have the number (whatever its called LOL) where I can do an online search to see if ones available at my store? Thanks!

just got back from Howell, NJ store - dorm bedding etc still 50 percent off and pretty full at that. Also saw towels 30% off. I went ahead and bought a few at $3,48 because I needed them and probably wouldn't be there when I got back. Lots of backpacks on end caps by Electronics 75 percent off I got a Hello Kitty Denim one for my niece. Saw but did not buy Nintendo DS and gameboy advance games at 30% - looked like cartoon network titles, but not sure 13xx at 30% off. fans at 75% off stil whole endcap as well as some scattered by housewares. Lots more - this is what I remember (had 2 year old distraction lol)

got the futon for 37, should have bought 2 cause my daughter wants it, bought two of the santa fe coffee tables I will paint and use as tv tables in bedrooms for 34.97 and a matching side table for 24. Pretty good day - also got shrek head game for 4.97, Spiderman monopoly for 7.48 and a chrome over the sink shelk with wood shelf for 6.98

YAYYYY checked on the futons today and they were $37!!!! Last night they had 10 of them, when I got there, there were only 2 left! The cashier that rung me up said she had to take her lunch early to make sure she got one too earlier! Said they had been flying out of there!