Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I was on here and it said that in August at Target they had clearanced down last year's vsmile system. I went in and lo and behold they had 3 v-smile systems but one has a different UPC and the box looks different. It scanned "Not on file" to which I usually scream and did...but then decided to hope for the best and see what I could do.

So I turn my attention to the checkout and find a 16 year old nerdy guy (sorry man) and hit his lane. He asked for a price check and it was $49.95 (duh) so I bought the other stuff and asked for a manager. I was directed to the customer service desk. I got up there and told her that I had a friend (isn't everyone at Gottadeal.com my friend afterall) buy one on clearance a week or two ago and this was last year's model. She checked it with her scanner and said, oh it was clearanced out. How about $11.24 to which I replied, may I buy it for that? She said well, we're not supposed to sell them once they're out of the system but they're also not supposed to be on the shelf so go ahead. Woohoo!!! $12.28 later I'm darting traffic and on my cell telling DH of my super buy! I came straight home and inspected the box inside and it looks good. Once the kids go to sleep I will test it out to make sure it works. Either way they will get it for Christmas...as a big gift. If you see any games cheap let me know!!!!

Oh and THANKS SO MUCH GOTTADEAL!!!!

I was on here and it said that in August at Target they had clearanced down last year's vsmile system. I went in and lo and behold they had 3 v-smile systems but one has a different UPC and the box looks different. It scanned "Not on file" to which I usually scream and did...but then decided to hope for the best and see what I could do.

So I turn my attention to the checkout and find a 16 year old nerdy guy (sorry man) and hit his lane. He asked for a price check and it was $49.95 (duh) so I bought the other stuff and asked for a manager. I was directed to the customer service desk. I got up there and told her that I had a friend (isn't everyone at Gottadeal.com my friend afterall) buy one on clearance a week or two ago and this was last year's model. She checked it with her scanner and said, oh it was clearanced out. How about $11.24 to which I replied, may I buy it for that? She said well, we're not supposed to sell them once they're out of the system but they're also not supposed to be on the shelf so go ahead. Woohoo!!! $12.28 later I'm darting traffic and on my cell telling DH of my super buy! I came straight home and inspected the box inside and it looks good. Once the kids go to sleep I will test it out to make sure it works. Either way they will get it for Christmas...as a big gift. If you see any games cheap let me know!!!!

Oh and THANKS SO MUCH GOTTADEAL!!!!

They are great! I took the advice of several folks on here and got the charger for it too. Target doesn't have them anymore, but Walmart is clearancing them, so you might want to check around. I have still seen a few at one particular Target out here, so you might even get lucky. They are real battery hogs, so the charger helps tremendously!

Has anyone found any Minute Maid juices lately? I haven't found any in awhile. Now I see that Target just put out a $1 off coupon for the packs of MM. I hope they are still shelving those 10 pack cheepies. Having that coupon will make that juice an even nicer find than it already is!

Went today lots of notebooks left for 75% saw shrek "head game" something like that 4.98 they had tons of that and its not moving at all they even had a sign that says price cut down to 4.98 and still plenty wondering if it would get to 90%... college 07 50%

Has anyone found any Minute Maid juices lately? I haven't found any in awhile. Now I see that Target just put out a $1 off coupon for the packs of MM. I hope they are still shelving those 10 pack cheepies. Having that coupon will make that juice an even nicer find than it already is!

I'm still finding them. Found two grape juice packs and used the MM $1 coupon from the paper a few weeks back. Haven't seen the coupons on the packs though.

I found two just today, and I had the coupon! They paid me to take it off their hands!

I foud three yesterday in Kansas City and used a Buy 2 get 1 free coupon!:yup:

Whaaaa, I will be heading over there tomorrow. Is the printer any good? Model number?

Not sure of the model number it is put away in a closet where my DD is asleep right now, however, the number on the receipt is 056100630 HP PS A310. I have no idea if it is any good but for the price it doesn't really matter. They are back in electronics by the cell phone accessories right before the DVD section in the back.

I found a 12 volt battery charger on clearance 75% off for $14.xx. I also found the FAT bungee cords reduced from $9.99 to $2.48. There were tons of flashlights for 74 cents. Some school stuff left but lots and lots of bookbags.

I noticed last night that the guitars are 50% I am waiting to see if they go 75%. My ds13 wants one bad. I also saw Friday at one near my work that they were marking down 37"( I think they were 37) hd tv's I was in a hurry so I didnt see the price but they had lots of them.

Seattle Northgate - a few backpacks left at 75% off (they are in the luggage department). Not much in terms of school supplies except for book covers left. The rest of the clearance is pretty bare throughout the whole store, but since we have the U of W 5 minutes away and school just started last Wednesday I should not be surprised that the whole store is pretty picked through! Plus we have had rain for the past 3 days so everyone has gone shopping!

i know!...i found 8 of those 10 pack MM juices--4 apple, 4 grape--the other week...and used that buy 2 get one free coupon...i had the line behind me talking...lol...(still 69 cents!)

What part of Ohio are you from? I am in Columbus area & I have never found a 10pack.

can anyone verify the harry potter lego set for 50% off? these will sell on ebay for double that easy! does not make much sense since this item just came out and lego is saying they will sell out before the holiday!

I went to Target this morning to check this particular thing out. They didnt even have any. When I ask the associate about them,he said they have been been waiting to get more but he didnt know when. They did have a lego castle (not reduced in price)but it wasnt the Harry Potter Castle. Maybe the one the poster found was an internet purchase returned. The way they price those things make no sense. I got a rug for 1.24 once that was normally 49.99 but the long red sticker said reg 4.99 now 1.24. So WHO KNOWS their reasoning. And you are right,ebay are selling these for $150-270 (I saw a buy it now for $270 for the Harry Potter castle)

can anyone verify the harry potter lego set for 50% off? these will sell on ebay for double that easy! does not make much sense since this item just came out and lego is saying they will sell out before the holiday!

I checked 2 stores this morning, but no such luck. They are full price. However, if the store she found it at is a small store, they may be making room for other toys. We have 2 smaller stores here that do that. They'll run an extra clearance around October to make room for items that are selling better or for a higher margin. Could also be that the store is ahead on the markdown cycle slightly. I'm crossing my fingers and planning to check again Wednesday/Thursday after the usual toy markdowns.