Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

FYI Watch your reciepts, check them before you leave the store!

I went to Target and I noticed the coupon amt showing on the register, but the amt. owed WASN'T going down. When I asked the cashier if the register was taking off the coupons he said yes. Before he put them in the drawer I made him let me count the amt. they should owe me in coupons. I paid him then went to the side to check my final reciept. Sure enough it was off by $8.50!!! :mad: He had to stop his line get the coupons & I had to go to the service register for the girl to check them & refund my money. It didn't make sence since some were current mfg. & others were current Target.:confused:

I had this same thing happen to me a few months ago! I pointed it out and the cashier got really defensive! She ended up calling someone over finally and they fixed it before I paid! You do have to keep an eye on your total as they are scanning coupons! I thought it was just me that day but guess it happens more than we realize......Glad you caught it before you left.....

I found 4 10 packs of MM Grape and 1 pack of MM Fruit Punch today!! Yay. I went so long without finding any and now I have gotten lucky on 3 of my Target trips. I am packing the boys' lunch quite often this year so a 10 pack lasts one week. Now I have 8 weeks of juice saved up which is awesome.

I also found a V-Tech superman smartridge hanging with the other games. It didn't have a tag but I remembered it was on clearance with the 75% off stuff so I put it in my basket and brought it up to the cashier. I just told her I knew it was 75% off (4.98) when I bought one last month. She just asked if I was sure it was the same game and I said yes and she keyed in $4.98 manually.

I also got 4 wrought iron tiki torch bases. They are so cool because those bamboo stakes on the torches get broken when trying to push them into the ground. Now we can just secure the torches into the iron base without having to push them into the ground. They were $2.98 each.

Their 4 packs of torches were 50% off ($4.98) so I bought a package to put in my new holders, LOL.

All in all a good trip. I am definitely happy with the juice. The date on them is march 08 for anyone wondering. They stay good for quite a few months.

Lots of swimming goggles, life vests and pool toys went to 75% today. They were marking them this morning. I also found a bunch of electric pumps to blow up inflatables (beds, toys, whatever) marked down to $4.xx (75%). They were working hard over by the school supplies trying to move what is left and set the aisles for Halloween. I can't imagine that they won't mark school stuff down to 50% this week. But I was at a different Target just a couple of days ago that hadn't even marked them to 30%, so I don't know what exactly is up with that. The store I was at (State Line) also still had Gatorade 15 packs marked to $6.28 (30% off) and with the $2 off/gallon on the generator that's a pretty good deal. I haven't seen them go cheaper than $6.28.

Lots of swimming goggles, life vests and pool toys went to 75% today. They were marking them this morning. I also found a bunch of electric pumps to blow up inflatables (beds, toys, whatever) marked down to $4.xx (75%). They were working hard over by the school supplies trying to move what is left and set the aisles for Halloween. I can't imagine that they won't mark school stuff down to 50% this week. But I was at a different Target just a couple of days ago that hadn't even marked them to 30%, so I don't know what exactly is up with that. The store I was at (State Line) also still had Gatorade 15 packs marked to $6.28 (30% off) and with the $2 off/gallon on the generator that's a pretty good deal. I haven't seen them go cheaper than $6.28.

I was just at Stateline on Sunday do you know if they still have any pools left?

i was at the broad st./waggoner rd target last week - and they were 30%. i'm heading back today to check to see if they've gone down more.... i'll try to update! :)

thanks, I really appreciate it. I live in Circleville, so it is quite a drive for me to just go to check the prices.

Found Iams Healthy Naturals Dog food 3.5 pound bags clearanced to 4.24 each today. Used the $5 off coupons from a few Sundays ago, making them free plus 76 cents profit! Kids gummies vitamins with bonus travel case (Bratz, Thomas, Curious George) were 2.24 each, Ladies Speed Stick Deodorant 2 pack clearanced to 1.66, making them 1.16 with 50 cent coupon. There were also several packs of Rose Art marker sets that work like the color wonder, only color on their special paper marked down from 5.99 each to 1.46, different animal ones and some Sesame Street ones too. Good Target day!

I was just at Stateline on Sunday do you know if they still have any pools left?

I did see pools in the aisle they were working in, but I honestly don't know FOR SURE that they marked them since I wasn't in the market for a pool. I would THINK they would be marked down too, but I just don't know for sure. Sorry!:(

I did see pools in the aisle they were working in, but I honestly don't know FOR SURE that they marked them since I wasn't in the market for a pool. I would THINK they would be marked down too, but I just don't know for sure. Sorry!:(

Thank You I will go check it out tonight.

just got back from the Waggoner Rd/Broad St - still at 30%. They have tons of notebooks left... some markers, crayons, and random other items. backpacks are still full price.

our pool/summer stuff was still at 30%! UGH! i was hoping to get a CHEAP sprinkler for the kids to play in - dd doesn't start back to school until Tuesday and it's supposed to be HOT here for a few more days...... seems most other targets are at least at 50%!!! :(

Not sure if anyone uses the Glade flameless candles but I did get it for .99 today. It was marked 9.99, I had a coupon for $4 (from Sunday paper) and Target is offering a $5 gift card with the purchase. I opened the candle and so far I really like it, it also has a coupon inside for $3, so I figured I'll go back tomorrow buy another candle and get another giftcard.

Where were they in your store? I want to check to see if mine has them and keep an eye on them.. Thanks

What was the original price on them? Electronics doesn't always go down to 75% off.

They were on the backside of electronics but down towards the automotive. I hope I explained it right.

They were regularly priced $99.

They were on the backside of electronics but down towards the automotive. I hope I explained it right.

They were regularly priced $99.

I saw it at a SuperTarget tonight as well. It was 20% off on an endcap in Electronics. I've never seen 20% off, is this something new?

Ok, I've gone into Target a few times in the last few weeks in hopes for some MM juice but keep striking out!!! Is it the 10 pack? I scanned one of those and it was $3.99, same as the 15 packs. Is there a coupon out there somewhere? LOL

I was able to find my dd a cute pair of adjustable roller blades for $6.xx, marked down from $24.xx, a floatie type swimsuit for 75% off and a pair of goggles for next year and a couple of other non sale items. So, I wasn't completely out of luck.

When do the bikes get marked down? Have they already cleared for this year? TIA!

Not much going on at my Target right now. Pools and other summer toys are 50% off. There were quite a few of the Polaroid 5 mp dig. camera for 30% off. I got 2 pks of swim diapers for next year for 2.xx each. I also got a carrying case for the Nintendo Ds Lite for 20.xx. It was only 30% off but there were only 2 and since Im planning on buying ds7 one for Christmas figured I might as well go ahead and buy this at some kind of discount. It is a carrying case and it contains the Harry Potter game, car charger and earbuds.

Ok, I've gone into Target a few times in the last few weeks in hopes for some MM juice but keep striking out!!! Is it the 10 pack? I scanned one of those and it was $3.99, same as the 15 packs. Is there a coupon out there somewhere? LOL

I was able to find my dd a cute pair of adjustable roller blades for $6.xx, marked down from $24.xx, a floatie type swimsuit for 75% off and a pair of goggles for next year and a couple of other non sale items. So, I wasn't completely out of luck.

When do the bikes get marked down? Have they already cleared for this year? TIA!

It is 10 pack... all but the orange juice ones... for some reason they are regular price. Keep looking... they show up just when you think you will never find one :yup: :yup:

seen 2 today at the valdosta Ga store, thought of buying them but seen the 299.00 grills went 50 percent off today so I bought the grill, had a hard time getting it to stay in the trunk of my impala, Had to go back and buy straps, (at least they were on clearance)

I bought 24" bikes for my kids at the end of Jan at 75% off. These were clearanced after Christmas. I also seem to remember them clearancing some around Oct.

I bought 24" bikes for my kids at the end of Jan at 75% off. These were clearanced after Christmas. I also seem to remember them clearancing some around Oct.

Great! Thank you!! I need a 16'' for dd and if I can find one in October then it'll make a great Christmas gift...if not, then one in January will be for her Birthday! LOL I'll keep on checking...

I stopped by Target yesterday morning and found a couple of deals I thought I'd share.

Barbie Tricycle, reg $30.99, clearanced for $15.48. http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-1/qid=1189004693/ref=sr_1_1/601-7220234-4430535?ie=UTF8&asin=B000FIAKJI

8 piece luggage set, reg $89.99, clearanced for $22.48 (though still marked $44.xx). http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=sc_ri_1/601-7220234-4430535?ie=UTF8&asin=B000MD8746

Oh yea, they also had a 16" bike clearanced 50% off. Now $30.xx, down from $60, but I can't remember which one it was. I'll look online and see if I see it.

They also had some summer shoes, including beach/water shoes, marked down 75%.

I stopped by Target yesterday morning and found a couple of deals I thought I'd share.

Barbie Tricycle, reg $30.99, clearanced for $15.48. http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-1/qid=1189004693/ref=sr_1_1/601-7220234-4430535?ie=UTF8&asin=B000FIAKJI

8 piece luggage set, reg $89.99, clearanced for $22.48 (though still marked $44.xx). http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=sc_ri_1/601-7220234-4430535?ie=UTF8&asin=B000MD8746

Oh yea, they also had a 16" bike clearanced 50% off. Now $30.xx, down from $60, but I can't remember which one it was. I'll look online and see if I see it.

They also had some summer shoes, including beach/water shoes, marked down 75%.

Thanks for sharing I have thought about a luggage set for a graduation gift for DS so if I can find this one I will put it away till then.

Not sure if anyone uses the Glade flameless candles but I did get it for .99 today. It was marked 9.99, I had a coupon for $4 (from Sunday paper) and Target is offering a $5 gift card with the purchase. I opened the candle and so far I really like it, it also has a coupon inside for $3, so I figured I'll go back tomorrow buy another candle and get another giftcard.

Was the package marked that it had a coupon inside? I bought one the other day and it didn't have a coupon in it.