Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

In NW Illinois Target (today, Monday, 6/4, A.M.), I got the toy - MegaBlocks #2004 Sandman Bank Heist, Spiderman 3. It was $29.99 and I got it for $14.98 - found in the end cap in the toy section. 204 07 0729

Also got the Color Wonder/Explosion White: Fire and Ice for $2.48 (was 9.99) 081 04 0025.

All discounted $1 spot items had been sent to "salvage" already.

End Caps also had Hunts Butterscotch and Vanilla Pudding four packs on clearance. Dove chocolates, many varities on the clearance end cap.

THANKS so much for this info about the Megablocks!! :D

I thought toy markdowns were on Wednesdays...is Target trying to fool with us?? ;)

Today I found good clearance deals in clothes, but not much else.

Bambi Polo shirt for DD - 2.98

Boys soccer looking shorts - 4.48

girls circo jeans - 9.98

womens levis jeans 9.98

womens levis jeans 4.98

saw some kids underwear on clearance, for $4-$6, didn't need any though.

cute new stuff in the one spot section for summer!!!

Does anyone know the difference between the Color Wonder packs in the "crafty" aisle and the clearance ones? My store has no clearance ones, and the others ring up regular price....Just curious. My store has the CW/Explosion Fire and Ice, but it is regular price - just wondering if there is maybe new packaging or something. Thanks!

girls circo jeans - 9.98

womens levis jeans 9.98

womens levis jeans 4.98

What kind of womens levis? I am in desperate need but refuse to pay full price

Color Wonder by Crayola

The set I got on sale was the WHITE Explosion Fire and Ice - the code on the sticker says 081 04 0026 The bar code on the back says 0 7166221633 7 and they also refer to code# 74-1621-0-300 Style# 74-1621 I found this at the end cap where there were stickers, stationary, party/dora streamers... hope this helps!

Does anyone know the difference between the Color Wonder packs in the "crafty" aisle and the clearance ones? My store has no clearance ones, and the others ring up regular price....Just curious. My store has the CW/Explosion Fire and Ice, but it is regular price - just wondering if there is maybe new packaging or something. Thanks!

I could not see any difference in the sets other than the UPC. Weird.

saw that they have started marking a lot of the furniture. I wasn't interested myself, but I know that some of it was Shabby Chic. I know there has been a lot of interest in that on here so I thought I would mention it.

Thanks for mentioning, I have been watching the Shabby Chic. I will have to check it out!

saw that they have started marking a lot of the furniture. I wasn't interested myself, but I know that some of it was Shabby Chic. I know there has been a lot of interest in that on here so I thought I would mention it.

Did you happen to notice if those nice, big, comfy leather chairs were marked clearance yet? I keep waiting for that to happen, but I'm sure they'll be gone once they hit 50% for sure, if not by 30%!

Did you happen to notice if those nice, big, comfy leather chairs were marked clearance yet? I keep waiting for that to happen, but I'm sure they'll be gone once they hit 50% for sure, if not by 30%!

No, what I saw were mostly the boxed pieces like shelves and armoires. I didn't look too closely, either.

I ventured out to another bargain store today...Hudson's Salvage Store...I left feeling jipped!!! You cannot imagine how many things I saw there that were on either my Kmart list or Target list......most of these items were items that I was never able to find at either store. Well, Hudson's had them and marked the prices up so high that even with their 50% or 60% off, nothing was a good deal! AHHHHHHH!!!!

What kind of womens levis? I am in desperate need but refuse to pay full price

Levi's Misses Bootleg Stretchy Mid Rise Jeans....There were only 3 pairs of jeans total and 2 were 9.98 and one was 4.98....Sometimes it is easier to just take the deals when you get them then to try and figure out the pricing - I will take the deals!

girls circo jeans - 9.98

womens levis jeans 9.98

womens levis jeans 4.98

saw some kids underwear on clearance, for $4-$6, didn't need any though.

cute new stuff in the one spot section for summer!!!

Sorry....The girls jeans were regular price 9.98 on clearance for 4.98. They were adding many ladies clothes into the clearance area at my store.

Color Wonder by Crayola

The set I got on sale was the WHITE Explosion Fire and Ice - the code on the sticker says 081 04 0026 The bar code on the back says 0 7166221633 7 and they also refer to code# 74-1621-0-300 Style# 74-1621 I found this at the end cap where there were stickers, stationary, party/dora streamers... hope this helps!

Thanks for the info....I tried to look it up, but couldn't get anything to come up at my store. Oh well....I will keep my eye out next time I am shopping. Thanks again!

I got a Gilette Fusion power razor kit (the razor, battery, after shave and shave cream) for $4.48 and there was a $4 coupon in Sundays paper. I bought all they had for 48 cents!

I have been watching these....I have the $4 coupon too. They were still $7.xx at my store today....There were about 35 - 40 on the endcap though - I am hoping I don't miss the next markdown.

I have noticed that all the ones I bought on clearance have a sticker on the front of it that says bonus pack. Thats the only differnce from the others down the crafty aisle. So I think its all the bonus pack ones that were clearanced out

i just got back 24 oz lever 2000 liquid body soap $1.98 Dove body wash with trial cram oil $1.98

degree deodorant with trial size $1.75

axe body wash with trial size $1.75

garlic powder .26

in the dollar spot was black low cut mens socks

10 tees and 2 golf balls in package

lots of baby t shirts

i also looked in the clearance clothes and found levi strauss jeans $4.98