Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Happy Summer is 30% off in Seattle. Very picked over already so I decided to get a few things before they were gone. Lots of wine on clearance 50% off.

Other clearance:

Spot Bot $59.50 (50% off)

Hoover Wind Tunnel $74.98 (75% off)

Degree for Men bonus pack $1.75 (50% off)

Spiderman Web Slinging Chair $9.98

PugMama-which Targets do you shop at in Seattle? I live in Monroe, WA and I went to Lake Stevens today and I swear the whole store is on sale. Thier summer stuff is 50% off where Everett was only 30%. L.S. also have the Coke Zero on sale for 2.75 then with the $1 off when you buy another coke product makes it $1.75 then with the $1 off expired coupon makes it 75 cents a 12 pk. I went to Everett and they didn't have the stickers on the packages. You have to watch your cashier though because one cashier actually read the coupon and would only let me use 1 of the $1 off coupons but last night the young guy let me use all of them and didn't say a word. Also, I used the famous $8 salsa coupon at Lake Stevens. The cashier actually saw it rang up for $8 then looked at the coupon then just kept scanning the rest of my coupons! Great day for me! Also the Luvs coupons worked perfectly in Lake Stevens. I was able to get 4 pks for $7.98 by stacking all coupons. Everett only let me use one $3 and one buy one for each 2 pks.

PugMama-which Targets do you shop at in Seattle? I live in Monroe, WA and I went to Lake Stevens today and I swear the whole store is on sale. Thier summer stuff is 50% off where Everett was only 30%. L.S. also have the Coke Zero on sale for 2.75 then with the $1 off when you buy another coke product makes it $1.75 then with the $1 off expired coupon makes it 75 cents a 12 pk. I went to Everett and they didn't have the stickers on the packages. You have to watch your cashier though because one cashier actually read the coupon and would only let me use 1 of the $1 off coupons but last night the young guy let me use all of them and didn't say a word. Also, I used the famous $8 salsa coupon at Lake Stevens. The cashier actually saw it rang up for $8 then looked at the coupon then just kept scanning the rest of my coupons! Great day for me! Also the Luvs coupons worked perfectly in Lake Stevens. I was able to get 4 pks for $7.98 by stacking all coupons. Everett only let me use one $3 and one buy one for each 2 pks.

Did you use a $3 coupon for every pack even though you were getting one free? I thought of doing this today but I hadn't printed off enough coupons. I think I'll try it before they expire. I was thinking you should be able to do it because you can use 1 coupon per package ;)

Did you use a $3 coupon for every pack even though you were getting one free? I thought of doing this today but I hadn't printed off enough coupons. I think I'll try it before they expire. I was thinking you should be able to do it because you can use 1 coupon per package ;)

Yesterday I bought 4 packs and used 4 $3 off coupons, I also had 2 $2 off MFC that were in one of the circulars around here a few weeks back. She scanned all of them and then scanned my BIGI (which I put on the bottom) at the full -10.99 price, so I got 4 packs of diapers for $6.00!!!! :D :D

I think this depends on the store or person you get, because I bought one of those plug n plays at $7.xx, and then they went down again, so I bought it again at the $3.xx price, went out to the parking lot, took off the sticker, and went back in to have them do a receipt lookup, explaining that I had bought it at another Target for more $$, and then bought one at their Target at the cheaper price. He didn't get that I only wanted the one, so instead of doing a return with it, he did a price adjustment. Then I told him that I wanted to return it, because I didn't think they did price adjustments on clearance, and his reply was, "I just did." :g_shrug:

I know that Target has told me that the receipt won't show up in their system for 24 hours after the transaction.

I found some cute dresses and skirts 75% off last night. I hate to try things on in the store - so I hope they fit!

Our summer stuff was only 30% off last night - but there was tons of it. Beach towels, blankets, dishes, chairs .. everything summer - except grills and patio stuff.

Our summer stuff here is 50% off I got a real nice and BIG Igloo cooler for $10.99 reg. price $21.99. Its a cube shape instead of oblong. Cant find juice boxes here for the life of me and we are traveling this weekend so I really need some. Found another of the Color Wonder packs for $2.48 this one was the Tropical. Hint about those, the 2 I have found have had white barcode stickers over top of the mfc barcode on the pack. So look for those packs with the stickers they seem to be the only ones for $2.48.

Happy Summer 50% off here, some good stuff left, but not what I wanted.

Did manage to get a kids' pinwheel parachute for $6.24. There was no red tag on it, but I know it was $10.xx a few weeks ago, so I had an idea this would be lower now, and it was the only one left...and hidden...

Got dh three Degree packs that had a smaller deodorant too for $1.75 each. Got a graduate ready made scrapbook for $7.48.

Got a few other things, but my only great finds were the deodorant and the parachute...my ds LOVED playing with the one at Gymboree, so now he has one for home...

I found some good buys today.

1. Spiderman and Sandman action set 3.24 down from 12.99

2. Large bags of Hershy's kisses and Peanut butter cups 1.98 down from 3.98

3. 50% off summer stuff so I got napkins, cups and plates for Father's Day bbq for .99

4. Also paper plate holders for .50

5. Target brand grape gummies for .76 (DS said they where great so I guess I have to go and get morE

I got tons of stuff in that summer section. I bought a cooler last week for 29.99 and since it was on clearance they wouldnt price adjust it! That sucks, but other than that I got great deals!

I don't think they price adjust anything in clearance, the only thing I know to do is buy the exact same one and return one with the higher priced receipt. At least, I have never had them price adjust clearance, LOL.

No, the girl said they never do, I think I was told that before but i forgot. They didnt have anymore of the cooler I got last week.

Last year I waited for it to go on clearance to buy it too and when I went back it was gone, Im just glad I got it this time! It just would have been really nice to pay only 15 dollars!

Our Happy Summer is 50% off and there is still a lot left. I sure hope it goes to 75% soon ... I'm holding out to stock up on coolers and all kinds of other goodies :cheesy: I think I'll try to check in there daily until it does; they love me when I do that, they always follow me everywhere I go (they must adore me :P ).

No, the girl said they never do, I think I was told that before but i forgot. They didnt have anymore of the cooler I got last week.

Last year I waited for it to go on clearance to buy it too and when I went back it was gone, Im just glad I got it this time! It just would have been really nice to pay only 15 dollars!

Oh I hate that when I see something I like and decide to wait for clearance and than its gone...LOL

Happy Summer was 75% here today! I wanted to buy the whole freakin' aisle, that stuff is SO cute, but DH was there so I was very limited...

Well, I reckon that answers the question of how quickly they mark it down. Now we all just have to remember for next year. :-)

Happy Summer was 75% off at my store, too. Now I wonder when they will start marking the other summer goodies down. Of course after I buy everything I need from the Island paradise/view collection, they mark it down to 30%. All of that is practically gone already, too. I am waiting for them to mark down the dishes and stuff that goes with it.

I have a little tropical paradise on my back deck, even with lighted palm trees.

does anyone no that when a Target moves... we have one store closing and moving about 2 blocks away....do they mark the merchandise down or to they take it to the new store... thanks

When our target moved to the Super Target (about 8 blocks away)they marked anything that has a red sticker on it another 75% off. I got a dvd vcr recorder that was originally priced 199.99 and had been reduced to $79.99 for $20.00. Everyone was running around looking for red stickers. They did this about a week before they closed to move. I dont know if it was advertised in the paper... but they put up a sign just as you walked in saying 75% off of anything that has already been reduced. They had some really great deals. I asked them if they were going to move the other stuff and I was told that they were boxing up the stuff that was regular priced and would send it to other regular target stores. That the Super Target would have all new stuff. Hope this helps!!! Good LUCK!!!:eyepoppin :eyepoppin :eyepoppin

Happy Summer 75% off here. I got all the matching napkins, dinner plates, and luncheon plates for my daughters birthday party next year. Cute striped set. Only .49 each. Can't beat that.

Also found Starlight mints in bags for .67. Tic Tacs (4 packs) for $1, Insulated cups for .99. Perfect for my daughter and I when we watch my son's football games.

When our target moved to the Super Target (about 8 blocks away)they marked anything that has a red sticker on it another 75% off. I got a dvd vcr recorder that was originally priced 199.99 and had been reduced to $79.99 for $20.00. Everyone was running around looking for red stickers. They did this about a week before they closed to move. I dont know if it was advertised in the paper... but they put up a sign just as you walked in saying 75% off of anything that has already been reduced. They had some really great deals. I asked them if they were going to move the other stuff and I was told that they were boxing up the stuff that was regular priced and would send it to other regular target stores. That the Super Target would have all new stuff. Hope this helps!!! Good LUCK!!!:eyepoppin :eyepoppin :eyepoppin

Hmmmm....anyone know if the same sort of thing applies when they close a store? They are talking about tearing one of our local stores down to rebuild it larger and in a different position on the property they have. Local space being very limited in CA, this happens more often than the whole building a new one then moving thing. If they do it, it probably won't be until after next holiday season, but can you imagine the deals!?!?! They do so much clearance after Christmas anyway that it would be incredible!

Happy Summer was still 50% off in Orlando, FL today (around 9:30AM)

They had a ton of the Bissell stain remover machines for 50% off (around $50, from $100 I think).

Only clearance item I bought was a Meet the Robinson's musical book for 75% off

I made a mad dash to Target around noon to check on the Happy Summer. As I walked in a saw a family with an overflowing cart of Happy Summer and pulling coolers behind them. I thought maybe there was still a chance of getting a cooler. No such luck :no: As I walked up to the Happy Summer stuff there was a mother and daughter with yet another overflowing cart, also pulling coolers :mad: Guess that's what I get for not checking on here first thing in the morning instead of working on final projects for school, I need to get my priorities straight :P