Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Has anyone else been watching for the Polaroid i533 to be clearanced at a lower price? Ours were reduced to $70 and there were still a ton of them left. I was hoping for them to be marked down to $50, but when I went back yesterday to check the price, they were stocked back with all the other digital cameras and all of the red clearance tags had been removed and the price was back to $100. Can't figure that one out :no:

Has anyone else been watching for the Polaroid i533 to be clearanced at a lower price? Ours were reduced to $70 and there were still a ton of them left. I was hoping for them to be marked down to $50, but when I went back yesterday to check the price, they were stocked back with all the other digital cameras and all of the red clearance tags had been removed and the price was back to $100. Can't figure that one out :no:

We've seen it happen before, mostly in electronics. Never have been able to figure out why that happens. But keep an eye on it, because sometimes they clearance again within a few months.

Will Target hold a clearance item behind the counter (if I pick it up within an hour)? Or is it a store to store rule thing? I am thinking they won't?

RockfordMom - One store here has limited availability of the panel you need. I can call tmo AM and see if they have it or not.. if they do, I'm hoping they'd hold it as it's a 30 min drive but I'll gladly go. ;)

Has anyone gotten this or know which one it is, if theirs more then one kind?

I'd really like one of these and I looked on the website and it says that three stores near me have it "limited availability" which I know could mean they don't. I'm gonna call them but I wanted to see if it's the right one?

I'm almost worried about having them do a price check on it though. Maybe if they do have it I'd see if I could get it held and then ask how much it is...

Here's the one I'm talking about:

http://www.target.com/dp/B000EMWBV0/ref=cm_reviews_dp_seemore/602-4837588-5378229?ie=UTF8&coliid=&frombrowse=&alt%5Fview=custReviews

DPCI: 056-10-0360

Online price $349.99

Did you call and find it? I'm going to call the one store here tomorrow with "limited availability" and see.

Will Target hold a clearance item behind the counter (if I pick it up within an hour)? Or is it a store to store rule thing? I am thinking they won't?

RockfordMom - One store here has limited availability of the panel you need. I can call tmo AM and see if they have it or not.. if they do, I'm hoping they'd hold it as it's a 30 min drive but I'll gladly go. ;)

The lady here told me that they won't:( Limited availability supposedly means that they maybe have one left, but 2 stores here that had "limited avail" had none:(

Caphalon 10 piece cookware set

070 07 0289

$149.99 down to $37.48 (sorry, it's more than the $34 I thought I paid, but still a good deal!)

anyone know how to cross check this .I can not get tghe dcpi numbers to pull up

Still 149.99 in Orlando, Fashion Square.

Some of my finds yesterday - Schwinn Bike Trailer - 85% off 12.48, HP A130 photo printer 12.48, Chefmate Apartment kitchen set - 7.48, some miscellaneous school supplies, 30 gb Mothership Ipod case thing 50% off (think it was 12 something). Thanks to everyone for pointing out their deals.

Has anyone heard about the futons on clearance for $37.50?? My mother called me last night because I need a new couch and said that the Target she was just at had a few for that price. So I called all the Targets in my area and they were all sold out of them. I guess they are the European ones.. where only the sides fold down or something, I have no idea.

I ended up having to call my sister to run to the one my mother was at and get me 2. Even if they are not 100% great quality I only paid around $40 for each, so I cant complain.

Had anyone seen this deal, or did anyone buy one?? I wanna know what they look like and if they are semi-decent. Anyone have pictures??

sorry it took me so long to get back here...I cut my finger badly and I haven't been able to get to it

Caphalon 10 piece cookware set

070 07 0289

$149.99 down to $37.48 (sorry, it's more than the $34 I thought I paid, but still a good deal!)

Does anyone know what the DCPI is for the Apartment Chefmate set that is $7.49? Thank you!

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/41hb7U6DdkL._SS260_.jpg

I think this is the one

Nice, thank you. That will do the trick I think. We have a huge living room and about 1 year ago decided to trash one sofa while we used a friends who needed to store it at our house... when she finally got a new apt, we never bought a new one. So we've been using one old one, and 2 decent living rooms chairs but wanted something different. We didnt want to go spend hunderds of dollars on a new living room set right now, bc we will probably be moving and will get something else then.

Have you sat on this futon at all?

Calling all Target Shoppers - I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

I found curtain panels on clearance at Target today which match my living room perfectly. Of course they only had 3 panels and I need 4. I have checked the other Targets nearby and checked online with no luck. I was wondering if someone could buy me a panel and I would reimburse your cost plus all shipping charges.

They are GLOBAL HOME One Window Panel 51x84 in, they are cream colored with a golden (almost greenish looking) design with heavier design at the bottom. DCPI# 068 03 0568, UPC# 3573251468, Regular $24.99 clearanced at $6.24. The picture on the package has a yellow flower between the curtains, a butterfly looking thing hanging on the right next to the curtains.

Even if they are not clearanced 75% I still want/need one. I will pay paypal or giftcard or any method that you prefer before you ship them to me. If someone finds this will they please pick one up for me?

(FYI - I will be out of town Friday morning until Monday evening.)

I checked the number in the item finder and it shows "limited availability" in 4 of 5 stores within 20 miles of me. Of course the finder saying it's there doesn't mean much, but I will be in 3 of those stores this evening and will see if I can find one.

Calling all Target Shoppers - I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

I found curtain panels on clearance at Target today which match my living room perfectly. Of course they only had 3 panels and I need 4. I have checked the other Targets nearby and checked online with no luck. I was wondering if someone could buy me a panel and I would reimburse your cost plus all shipping charges.

They are GLOBAL HOME One Window Panel 51x84 in, they are cream colored with a golden (almost greenish looking) design with heavier design at the bottom. DCPI# 068 03 0568, UPC# 3573251468, Regular $24.99 clearanced at $6.24. The picture on the package has a yellow flower between the curtains, a butterfly looking thing hanging on the right next to the curtains.

Even if they are not clearanced 75% I still want/need one. I will pay paypal or giftcard or any method that you prefer before you ship them to me. If someone finds this will they please pick one up for me?

(FYI - I will be out of town Friday morning until Monday evening.)

They are out of stock at my Target. But there is supposed to be limited availability in the Fenton and Arnold stores if anyone wants to check up there (that's near St Louis).

No luck on the curtain panels here. I have 2 more stores I can try though.

Curves Chocolate Peanut Chewy Granola Bars were down to $1.60 a box. There are $1.50 coupons floating around making them .10.

I've only found the $1/2 on the internet. Where did you see the $1.50 ones?

Checked on the panels but nothing there. Went to two different Targets.. one store still had 07 stuff for 30% off..said maybe tomorrow; HOWEVER, the other store was marking things down to 75% when I got there. All of it was 75% off except the pretty throws..they are still 30%. I got the large blanket towels 2.48; making 2 pk "head towels" (never heard them called that)1.74 a pack. These are great for regular towels for little ones. They had king sheets 11.44 All in one bed sets from 22-29 according to the size. The rugs (I think they were 46"x72) 7.28. I got a magnetic spice rack (which I have been wanting forever)that was regularly 39.99 for 7.48. They had some decorative pillows 75% off too. Lots of stuff was being marked down. Good luck everyone!!

I just got back from my local target and the I got two futons for $37.xx a piece - great buy.

I was also told by a friend of mine that she also found some at her local target store for the same price but were selling like crazy. They also had pictures for 75% off and a leather chair reg 299.xx for 74.xx