Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I have never been so happy to find a website. I'm fairly new to 'deal hunting' and I appreciate those of you who have it figured out sharing info with us. I still havent got the total hang of the Target thing but I'm working on it :) But I just wanted to say thank you all for the great ideas! Hope to bump into you at Target! lol

WOW, you know the date last year something went 75% off. Thats awesome. I couldn't tell you monday of this week wht went on sale. I rely on gottadeal so much!! You guys are fantastic!!

I'm kind of anal about keeping my receipts for one year. That way I can look back and see roughly when things went really cheap.

I'm kind of anal about keeping my receipts for one year. That way I can look back and see roughly when things went really cheap.

What has helped me track "usual" clearances is to keep a log in the back of my desk calendar where I note: (1) Item [eg. Christmas; Toys; Global Bazaar]; (2) Store Location; (3) % Off; &, (4) Date/Day. I keep the previous year's calendar [or the list] for at least another year and refer back to it.

Is anal rententive hyphenated? :D

I signed up and can't get the stinkin thing to print. Can't even find it. When I go back and click on get coupon it takes me to member profile! UGH!

I just did it and it worked for me..... after ALLTHE QUESTIONS etc :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

I have noticed that all the pools, swim accessories, water toys, etc... are 30% off here. I am holding out for 50% on a pool. Hopefully there will be some left.

Now I am going off topic to talk about coupons.

For those of you who use the other deals site that is "slick" to print off your coupons you may have noticed that the expired coupon generator is gone. So here is a link to a zip file that has all the expired coupons: http://cid-f12e5e16221ce5ae.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Public/Target%20Expired.zip

Here is the post from spaghetina who posted the file:

**Ooook, it's all zipped up and up on Windows Live SkyDrive. I uploaded everything that was in the files that came directly off the "save page as" command in Firefox from the original generators, so whatever was there, is there now. The only issue I can forsee is that, because this isn't on the original host, the links don't go to the pages that used to generate your desired number of coupons per page, so you'll have to save the image, and then copy and paste it repeatedly in Word or another word processing program for multiples, which shouldn't be too difficult.

Just unzip the file into wherever you'd like to have it saved, and the whole folder with the images will show up, along with the html document, that you can then open in your browser.

If anyone's leery of downloading the .zip, then don't, or run it through an anti-virus first (no viruses on my machine, but don't take my word for it ), but it's there for anyone interested.**

I downloaded the file and I didn't get any viruses, so I know it's clean.

Also, here is a link to a generator with the current coupons: http://afullcup.com/upload/cmps_index.php?page=coupon_generator

I like this site better than the 50webs site. Afullcup lets you choose all the coupons you want before printing so it saves paper.

Thanks for the coupon site. I had so much FUN shopping today. I am in Ohio and there were all kinds of Laundry items 50 percent off. The clerk Questioned my using the 5.00 coupons and I told her "the web site says you accept" I just didn't say which web site.:smart:

all the pool toys, rafts, etc. were 75% off today but the pools were still at 30%- alot of craft supplies were 30% off and lunch boxes were 30 % off- also if you have cats there was 2/pack of sheba cat food marked down to .54- usually 1.04 a can- picked up all I could find!!!

Koolady,

Where in Ohio did you try the orig. $5 coupon?? Some stores are rejecting all types of coupons now. When it 1st came out I used it qute alot, but was leary now unless I could find a store to take it without question.

Has anyone in Ohio found the new Pizza Hut $5 Target coupon in stores?

Electric shavers are still only 50% but was able to find the three cascade complete 2-in-1 action packs clearanced 50% to $4.08 for 50pk plus had three $1 off mfr coupons that I was able to use before expiring 8/30!!! I love when i find clearance items that i can use soon to expire coupons on:D

Has any fellow Orlando perusers found any of the pools on clearance?The Blow up family pools. Usually green and white ones.

Last year they had tons of them for super dirt cheap. This year I can't find any at all. I have been to ST in Waterford Lakes and the Goldenrod store. I always like to have a back up for my kids. Needed it this year when we had a leak.

If anyone has seen them, let me know so I can try to get one.

Thanks.

I was at Waterford ST and they had a few 10' X 30" blow up type pools, not the metal sided ones. They were in one of the aisles in sporting goods, next to the clearance swimming stuff. It was marked down 30%, sorry I can't remember the price though.

I was at Waterford ST and they had a few 10' X 30" blow up type pools, not the metal sided ones. They were in one of the aisles in sporting goods, next to the clearance swimming stuff. It was marked down 30%, sorry I can't remember the price though.

Thanks, I will go see what they have.

The past few times I have been to Waterford, they have only had Superman blowup pools that were on an endcap by electronics.

Koolady,

I you may want to check the coupon thread for coupons. As stated before other threads have pulled the coupon you used. It was a copy of a mailed coupon to homes in an area where a new Target was opening. It was not from the Target website. There is a new coupon that is avail at some Piza Hutts & it is on a booklet advertizing Target for college supplies. Not all stores have it so YMMV accross the country.

Please be carefull with what you use. Read the threads as to problems some people have had in the past and to keep up to date. Hope this helps

Yesterday I found:

Cascade complete powder- 2.78 (less $1 coupon)

5 cologate toothpaste w/ free 4.2 oz tube- 1.56 each (6-$1 coupons)

6 2 pack colgate whitening toothbrushes 1.56 each (3-$1 and 3 .75 coupons)

2 berry splash glade air fusions spray 1.02 each (b1g1 free coupon)

1 magic sizing spray .94(free coupon)

cutters wipes 1.74

I am going back today to find the downy, snuggle, and dawn that other people found.

I love having coupons for markdown items!

Thanks for the coupon site. I had so much FUN shopping today. I am in Ohio and there were all kinds of Laundry items 50 percent off. The clerk Questioned my using the 5.00 coupons and I told her "the web site says you accept" I just didn't say which web site.:smart:

Where in Ohio?

I signed up and can't get the stinkin thing to print. Can't even find it. When I go back and click on get coupon it takes me to member profile! UGH!

Go to Glad.com like you did click Sign In or Join Glad.com, if you have to re-sign up with a different e-mail. It asks you to fill out a form then you submit it, the next page is a survey and go ahead fill that out and submit that one too. It says on the next page Download Coupon - it looks like words typed but its an actual link. It then prints it out. ;)

I went to Target today and they did not accept a coupon that I had. The girl said that she was instructed to only take coupons that were colored. I asked her about those people who only have black and white printers...she said that she could ONLY accept colored.

:(

I went to Target today and they did not accept a coupon that I had. The girl said that she was instructed to only take coupons that were colored. I asked her about those people who only have black and white printers...she said that she could ONLY accept colored.

In that case I wont be using Target coupons because I only print them in black and white. Where are you at because I am in Georgia and I havent used any coupons in a while so I was wondering if its even worth it to waste my black ink anymore with them.

Okay, where's the logic? If it was a scanned coupon either way, how does it being in color make it any more legit? I would hope that people stop using these coupons as it's making it harder to use valid coupons for everyone.

The "machines" in my Target---Baby, Wedding,etc. registry---only print in black and white. So, ask the cashier, WTH???? I just did it off your machine!

Ann

Wow some of you start school so early..we don't start again until 9/11 this year

that is kind of an ominous day to start:confused: now that I think of it.

We also don't end classes until the very end of June either.

My niece in TN started school on August 7th!!! I couldn't believe it. We don't start till after Labor Day in most of California.

Jackpot on the MM 10 pk juices today, I found 5! 3 grape and 2 apple. I was almost dancing in the isle...I haven't found any in MONTHS so I was sooo happy. I noticed the container planters had finally gone on clearance, 30 % off. Also all the outdoor decor such as decoartive edging and hose holders, plant stands, welcome mats, etc, all 30 % off. I think I'll hold off for 50 but I'm afraid they'll all be gone.

In that case I wont be using Target coupons because I only print them in black and white. Where are you at because I am in Georgia and I havent used any coupons in a while so I was wondering if its even worth it to waste my black ink anymore with them.

I am in San Antonio, TX. The girl was really nice, so I didn't want to put her in a situation that would make her uncomfortable since she was only following directions.

Okay, where's the logic? If it was a scanned coupon either way, how does it being in color make it any more legit? I would hope that people stop using these coupons as it's making it harder to use valid coupons for everyone.

I agree...I did ask her about those people who only have black and white printers, she just continued to state that they had to be in color.

The "machines" in my Target---Baby, Wedding,etc. registry---only print in black and white. So, ask the cashier, WTH???? I just did it off your machine!

Ann

I think I am going to ask that question the next time I go. I didn't want to argue too much since I knew that I had gotten the coupon off of the generator link on this website. I would have argued a little more if I copied it off of the actual Target website.