Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Thanks to the poster who told about the little tikes sand and water castle table! I saw 1 stitting up on the very top shelf and sure enough it had a $9.98 red sticker on it, I was soooo happy! Another toy for xmas! I realllly wanted a bistro grill to go w/ my DD step 2 kitchen but they were long gone, i should have gotten it when I saw it at %50. :(

I was so excited when I saw this. I immediately put it in my cart as I knew I had to have it either for Christmas or for his bday in Jan. He'll only be 2, but still. What a great deal.

i was just at the oviedo store and they had one box of the pampers cruisers size 6. the goldenrod store had about five boxes the other day, but when i went back the next day to look at the father's day stuff (for whatever reason they put it on an endcap in the baby section) it was wiped out. i'm going to the fl mall target today or tomorrow, i'll keep you posted it they have any.

I frequent the Waterford Lakes ST and they are not so good on clearance. I don't have much luck there. I try to get to Goldenrod and University which seems to be better on clearance.

Good to see fellow Orlando people.

I rarely go in the Target here, whatever clearance they have is so small (& not marked down enough) that it's barely worth going in there some days. When I do go in tho, they've changed & moved around the food area again. When I can snag an employee to ask them if they plan to change the store to a superstore, they always deny it. The Walmart here did the same thing for nearly 2 years before it was announced they would build a new Super Walmart. The new Walmart opened this past February and isn't as good as the old smaller one was.

I finally have great Target news. I went to the Lake, which is about an hour away. They have great stuff in the winter, because the population is only about 2000. In the summers the pop soars to 150,000, so I never have bothered. Boy, was I stupid!!! Our local one has 200K people to a small store, and you can never even park. This one had about 10 people in it today.

They had 2 aisles of girl's sandals at 75% off, I snagged 4 pairs for $10 for next year.

Dora no spill bubble container 1.48 20 402 0852

Nemo and Pirates slip n slides $2.48 20 402 1914

Backyardigan's water thingy.. it squirts as you run through a maze 2.48 08 803 0272

Diego picnic table/chairs/umbrella 4.98 204 09 0898

and a Hot Wheel bike race or foot race thing that times and clocks the participants 6.48 087 07 1714

The Bistro Grills were gone, and so were the hot wheels radar guns. They had a bunch of Thomas the Train steam engines, Pirates of the Carribbean action figures, and Play Wonder all at 75%.

Thanks to the poster who told about the little tikes sand and water castle table! I saw 1 stitting up on the very top shelf and sure enough it had a $9.98 red sticker on it, I was soooo happy! Another toy for xmas! I realllly wanted a bistro grill to go w/ my DD step 2 kitchen but they were long gone, i should have gotten it when I saw it at %50. :(

Don't take all the Opelika deals.I was excited to get the TJ Bearytales at 50% off. I haven't seen you there lately.My husband and I went on a weekend trip and I made him stop at 3 Targets to check on the toy markdowns. He wasn't thrilled but by the time we got to the third store he knew what to help me look for!

I got a TJ Bearytales too! And 2 extra books to go w/ it all for 50 % off. I haven't seen you either... :) All the playwonder is 75 %, I'm going to hit the montgomery target this week to see if they have the sandbox or picnic table. Where did the bulk diapers and wipes disappear to?

Just had to run to Target in Howell NJ - niece couldn't find the 2 pair of sandals I bought her earlier in the season - Greatful to find they still had quite a selection of summer shoes for 75% off - got her a nice pair of white sandals for $3.74 to wear to shower today as well as a 'jazzy pink pair' to wear for play - again 3.74

I finally have great Target news. I went to the Lake, which is about an hour away. They have great stuff in the winter, because the population is only about 2000. In the summers the pop soars to 150,000, so I never have bothered. Boy, was I stupid!!! Our local one has 200K people to a small store, and you can never even park. This one had about 10 people in it today.

They had 2 aisles of girl's sandals at 75% off, I snagged 4 pairs for $10 for next year.

Dora no spill bubble container 1.48 20 402 0852

Nemo and Pirates slip n slides $2.48 20 402 1914

Backyardigan's water thingy.. it squirts as you run through a maze 2.48 08 803 0272

Diego picnic table/chairs/umbrella 4.98 204 09 0898

and a Hot Wheel bike race or foot race thing that times and clocks the participants 6.48 087 07 1714

The Bistro Grills were gone, and so were the hot wheels radar guns. They had a bunch of Thomas the Train steam engines, Pirates of the Carribbean action figures, and Play Wonder all at 75%.

Hey neighbor! I just left our Target about two hours ago and they still had at least 3 of the radar guns if you're still looking! Very little play wonder left-I really wanted the climbing dome!!

I got a TJ Bearytales too! And 2 extra books to go w/ it all for 50 % off. I haven't seen you either... :) All the playwonder is 75 %, I'm going to hit the montgomery target this week to see if they have the sandbox or picnic table. Where did the bulk diapers and wipes disappear to?

Oh I know it was like there was a ton at 15% and then they were gone. No where to be found. I got three of the books at 50% off too. I found another one of the books at Walmart for $1!!! I am getting ready to get rid of some stuff. Let me know if you are interested.

It is just not fair, ST in Orlando is still only 30% off on toys and hardly any of them to boot.

Wonder what the deal is that it differs so much from everyone else?:(

I don't understand this either, my Target never has any good deals and I'm in suburban Chicago.

I'm new to this forum...wondering if this Target clearance mania is a seasonal thing or do they do this every month and I've never noticed?

If you go to the very first post, GatorPam spent a great deal of time listing how things are clearanced at Target. It helps a great deal in understanding the basics.

Hope that helps!

I am so excited... I have really made the Target rounds with this toy and bulk clearance. I have done quite well with toys (finally scored the Diego Tough Trike for $5.xx) but bulk had been a bust until this weekend. The highlight was the Pampers and Huggies wipes originally ($13) for $4.50 after coupons. My little guy is set!

Is there a place you can look up DCPI codes online or do you have to go to the individual stores? Sorry if this has been addressed before. I've looked through this thread and google to no avail.

sometimes you can go to Target.com and put the name of the item in and under additional information it will show the DCPI number (if they are still selling it) You might try that.

Found a tub of Lego Duplo blocks in a go back cart for $3.24! Yeah!

I hope everyone got the $1 off coupon for MM juice packs in Sunday's paper! That'll make 2 packs nearly free next time I find them. I just happened to go to Starbucks for a while yesterday as DH gave me a break from our delightful but exhausting children, and I got 2 more from the papers people left laying around. :)

sometimes you can go to Target.com and put the name of the item in and under additional information it will show the DCPI number (if they are still selling it) You might try that.

Sorry, Niccci, I think I phrased my question incorrectly. If you have a DCPI number is there a website that allows you to plug in the number to see which store may carry the item? Looking at some posts, it appears there may be one, although I can't imagine how unless it is a hack into Target's mechandise database. (It would be a great help, though!) :)

Sorry, Niccci, I think I phrased my question incorrectly. If you have a DCPI number is there a website that allows you to plug in the number to see which store may carry the item? Looking at some posts, it appears there may be one, although I can't imagine how unless it is a hack into Target's mechandise database. (It would be a great help, though!) :)

yes there is. I dont know if its a hack job or not but it does work most of the time. I sent it to you in PM since it wont let me post a competitors website. Let me know if you didnt get it and I email it to you.

yes there is. I dont know if its a hack job or not but it does work most of the time. I sent it to you in PM since it wont let me post a competitors website. Let me know if you didnt get it and I email it to you.

I've often wondered this same thing. Can you PM me this site too? Thanks a billion!! :)

I have seen on the Target website that some items you can click on the "Check Inventory" link and it will let you know what Target close to you has the item. I have only seen it on a few items, and I don't remember what they were. I know this isn't what you are talking about - just an FYI.

I went to Target last night and found very little clearance. I was hoping for some bulk clearance items, but no such luck. Oh well....didn't need to spend the money anyway.