Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Still at 30% here. It was marked down with the patio stuff, so I expect it to follow that schedule. They still have a TON of stuff at all my local stores.

Our patio stuff was being marked 50% as I was walking through it. Got tons of stuff!! But the kids stuff was still 30%. Anyone else see it that way too?? My dollar spot too was back to a $1 and they were putting in the new back to school stuff around it!

Our patio stuff was being marked 50% as I was walking through it. Got tons of stuff!! But the kids stuff was still 30%. Anyone else see it that way too?? My dollar spot too was back to a $1 and they were putting in the new back to school stuff around it!

Just hit another 2 stores (hadn't been able to do that for several days), and they were all still at 30% all the way around on patio & kids garden.

The red dot dollar spot stuff is new and there is a bunch of back to school stuff in it. Some stores had black dot at 50% others back at $1. Weird.

One store had a larger number of toys marked down. Another store had more baby stuff than I have seen elsewhere marked down. Saw Graco Turbobooster seats marked 30% off.

Saw a multi-piece 18v rechargeable Durabilt tool set at 30% off too.

My store had baby clearence today. The had a Graco infant car seat for $27.00, booster seats the nice ones for $19.00 and several other big items. I am going to watch for a day or 2 since they had so many of them.

I picked up several pieces to the geo trax set for 50% off today, I was hoping to wait for them to go cheaper, but 1/2 of them already disappeared since yesterday so I didn't want to chance it. I was also able to pick up several "holiday"(4th) tees for $1.00. They were 75%off also.

I also scored with the Boys 4th of July Shirts for $1.00.

I got 4 different ones, and they arent necessarily "4th of July specific".

I also got Boys Mossimo and Wrangler shorts for $2.XX

and got Wrangler and Levi's jeans at 50% off.

All in all, a good trip, I got exactly what I was looking for.

One of my stores had their patio furniture 50% off, the one 10 min. from it was still at 30%?

There were also some high chairs, car seats, and strollers on clearance, but only at 30% right now. Any idea when they will go 50%?

One of my stores had their patio furniture 50% off, the one 10 min. from it was still at 30%?

There were also some high chairs, car seats, and strollers on clearance, but only at 30% right now. Any idea when they will go 50%?

I'm guessing in two weeks? I thought baby markdowns were on Wednesdays??? Is it Mondays?

Target today had marked patio furniture to 50% off but the other items like planters and window boxes were still 30% off....go figure. Also childrens gardening stuff was 30%. Tons of toys were down but only 15 to 30% off so left it there. Dollar spot was back up to $1.00 here also...even the 4th of July things. I don't understand why they did that because I bought that same stuff on Saturday for half price.

I LOVE the on-line coupons! I saved SO much money!!:g_dance:

I agree! Today was my first big trip to Target with a slew of coupons. 90% of them were online coupons. My subtotal was $161.00 and I got out of there for $87.48 after coupons. I know that a few of them didn't register when he scanned them. I didn't realize until too late that I needed to watch him like a hawk. I feel a little bad saying this, but our cashier was a little "slow". He was VERY smart, but lacked social skills. He didn't care, though, if a coupon was declined by the machine...he'd enter it manually. He took my word for the Super Target sale on Lunchables and manually marked them down. I don't know that I would have saved as much if someone more careful had been my cashier.

Needless to say, I will keep an eye out for him next time, too!

I also scored with the Boys 4th of July Shirts for $1.00.

I got 4 different ones, and they arent necessarily "4th of July specific".

I also got Boys Mossimo and Wrangler shorts for $2.XX

and got Wrangler and Levi's jeans at 50% off.

All in all, a good trip, I got exactly what I was looking for.

Wichita across from towne east also has great boys cloths clearance. $1 4th of July shirts, 75% off jeans making them $3 (wrangler, levi, and the brand target carries), Almost all of the shoes were clearanced 30 to 75%,wicker totes 75% off, there was more but thats the best i saw.

Stopped by the East Vancouver Target this evening. Needed to get some new shorts since it was 102 degrees here today! :eyepoppin

Picked up baseball cleats 75% off so they were $3.74

Patio furniture, kids garden stuff were still at 30%

Toys looked like they were mostly still 30% off.

Found 2 MM juices! Yay!

There were some mens wallets and ties (maybe from fathers days sales) that were marked 50% off. There was also some big tubs of car care kit stuff. I forget what percentage off they were though.

Stoped this morning on my way to work and picked up some tops from the fourth of July for DD at 90% off, 40 cents a piece is great so I go some for my friend's boys while I was at it. Also got paper cups from the fourth for 19 cents a package. Toys 30% off. Did not get to look at much else.

Patio furniture went to 50% off this morning and the kids stuff was 50% off also. I wanted to get one of the tables with benches but of course there werent any. Oh well.. I did get one of the pink tunnels. My grandgirls will LOVE IT!!! Lots of toys marked down but mostly just 30% still. There were some things 50% off. They had tons of sidewalk chalk kits 50% off. Have fun shoppin!

I saw Burley bicycle trailers marked from $250 to $63! Great deal if you need one. Also got some sidewalk chalk stencil Sponge Bob sets 75% off- 2.48. STILL watching the 20% more cans of Nestle Good Start formula. They have been at 15% off for over a month now!!!! INot much else. Still waiting for toys to go down further.

Guest Stronglove17
I just picked up the Marilla 4 pc patio set for 50% off to use on our brand new deck! Last one by the way! Yeah!

dollar spot back up to a dollar, glad I picked up some at 50% off. Patio furniture (kids too) at 50% off. Lots left...has anyone seen any chairs left at 75% or 90% last summer, or are they usually gone at 50%. Looking for some beach chairs super cheap if I can get them. Dont' really need any, so 50% still too much for me right now.

Does anyone know if the Rocky River, Ohio store is going to clearance their merchandise before the move to Fairview Park, just about 1/2 mile down the road. The new store is scheduled to open the last week of July. Do the stores usually clearance or move their merchandise. Any info would be appreciated.

Anyone know when the men's Father's day stuff will go 75%? It has been 50% for a while now. Which day does mens get marked down?? Thanks:)

On the very first post of this thread by Gator Pam, she posted the schedule for markdowns for practically all the departments. On there it says that men's clothing is markdown on Wednesdays. So maybe on a wednesday they might mark down the Father's day stuff. Hope this helps.

On a side note, I love to look at the schedule she posted cause it does help when looking for certain items. Hope you get what you want. :g_hello: