Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

The big summer toy clearance has officially started. They marked down far too many items for me to list! All throughout the department. Most at 30%, but several at 50% already.

I was there yesterday and my Target had no toy clearance. Do you think I should recheck today. I especially want Barbie, Polly Pocket and Littlest Pet Shop things. I go to the Target in Chesapeake Va.

Most of the dollar spot stuff is 50% now.

Patio Furniture and Fire Pits are also at 50%.

They were still marking down toys when I left there at noon.

Today’s Finds

Pirates of the Caribbean Toy Playset 4.98 (regularly 20.00)

Pirates of the Caribbean Costume 4.98 (20.00)

Rawlings Kid’s Baseball Cleats 3.74 (15.00)

Nice Leather Footballs 4.99 (20.00)

Easton 29” Baseball Bat 7.48 (30.00)

Incredibles Leapster Game 17.42 (25.00)

Tub of practice softballs 5.24 (21.00)

SCORE!!!!

Greatland Hammock, portable, holds up to 250 pounds, org $79.99, got it for $10.04 WOOT! (091070680)

:2woot:

it's the red one, the blue ones are on advertised sale for $55 I think

gosh, it was on top of those trampolines and they were still marked at 34** guess I should have scanned those as well!

Spot also at 50%

patio still 30% and FULL

backpacks and stuff starting to be set out

no toy clearance

Most of the dollar spot stuff is 50% now.

Patio Furniture and Fire Pits are also at 50%.

They were still marking down toys when I left there at noon.

Today’s Finds

Pirates of the Caribbean Toy Playset 4.98 (regularly 20.00)

Pirates of the Caribbean Costume 4.98 (20.00)

Rawlings Kid’s Baseball Cleats 3.74 (15.00)

Nice Leather Footballs 4.99 (20.00)

Easton 29” Baseball Bat 7.48 (30.00)

Incredibles Leapster Game 17.42 (25.00)

Tub of practice softballs 5.24 (21.00)

Wow, most of us are still waiting on baseball to go clearance...

I was there yesterday and my Target had no toy clearance. Do you think I should recheck today. I especially want Barbie, Polly Pocket and Littlest Pet Shop things. I go to the Target in Chesapeake Va.

I certainly would. They have lots of Polly Pocket marked down today. LPS yum yum sets (the ones where they move to drink) and some Barbie (didn't look in detail).

They do the toy clearance nation-wide because they are prepping for holiday stuff. If I were you I would also just price check a few things to see if they are done but not tagged. I have one store here locally that often doesn't seem to get the red tags on stuff. They seem to be VERY short-handed at that store.

You should also keep checking back periodically because they may go straight to the lowest markdown if they don't get the intermediate ones because the new stuff is coming whether they are ready or not.

I certainly would. They have lots of Polly Pocket marked down today. LPS yum yum sets (the ones where they move to drink) and some Barbie (didn't look in detail).

They do the toy clearance nation-wide because they are prepping for holiday stuff. If I were you I would also just price check a few things to see if they are done but not tagged. I have one store here locally that often doesn't seem to get the red tags on stuff. They seem to be VERY short-handed at that store.

You should also keep checking back periodically because they may go straight to the lowest markdown if they don't get the intermediate ones because the new stuff is coming whether they are ready or not.

Thanks for the advice, I will have to get back over there. I hope I can find some bargins!!

I got some cute sandals for my 4 yo niece today. They were $3.24 (75%) and $2.74 (75%) each. I actually picked up 3 pairs. One Circo, One OshKosh and one Cherokee. I have her for the next 2 weeks and she needed some more shoes LOL

I also picked up a couple of cute shirts in the girls dept. for 75% off (she wears a size 4) and a couple of the toy things off the one spot and a pink soccer ball.

got lots of the spot stuff at 50% off_ picked up some tanks and shorts for dd in the woman's dept- 75% off- some were $5.48- tanks were 3.48.

saw the window box planter- smith hawkins- it was 50% off- 24.99- but I left it- (didn't want to) got lots of t- shirts and shorts for my granddaughter at 50% off- so I spent TOO much- but yes- i found 3 minute maid apple juice for 69 cents- perfect timing because I was out at home!!!! HAPPY!!!

I found some great deals this week, I do need to check back on the toys tomorrow though.

Used the $1.00 any Oscar Myer product (coupon expires on 7/23) on the lunchables - Normal price $2.24 a box, paid $1.24 a box

used the $1.00 Doritos and paid .75 cents a bag

Got two king size 300 sheet sets scanned at 12.48 each down from $59.99. These were not marked at all, I just happened to scan a few and two of them were marked down.

Had to run out for sunscreen tonight (obligatory trip to Disneyland with the in-laws, never mind the 100+ degree weather) and saw that they had pulled out all the patio furniture to the Garden Center. They are setting up the back to school section already. Hoping that means that school uniforms will be on sale next week. :yup:

Anyone know when the 4th of July stuff will be 75%? Our store had lots of t-shirts left, took a chance to see if they will stick around,:)

Ours was not even marked down at all yesterday. I asked a employee near the aisle and she said maybe not till the weekend. :(

4th of July stuff was 50% off. Not much left though. I went in specifically for the Dora Magic Castle, but it was still 50%. Not 75% like others have seen. They had 5 left. I'll check back in a day or so.

found a parents magazine toy that looks like a metal lunchbox shaped liek a school. inside it has large magnets and these cards with pictures adn parts of words and you match up the beginnings of the words wiht the magnets, like D for dog. just 30%- 10.48, but there were only 2 in my store.

no drop yet on shoes or toddler clothing.

got some free 2 liters of cokes with the expired 1.00 target coupon.

and for the person who was aking about luvs, they were on clearance at my store too, but i don't know the price- they only had twos. i'm surprised that they had any at all, because there have not been any for weeks when i have tried to use my buy 1 get one coupons.

I was at Target yesterday... Can you believe that they were putting out Back-to-school sections already? I found some cute girls tops for 50% off and some stocking stuffers; necklaces and small purses for $1.98 each. I am hoping that summer furniture goes to 50% off, I have my eye on a set.

I was at Target yesterday... Can you believe that they were putting out Back-to-school sections already? I found some cute girls tops for 50% off and some stocking stuffers; necklaces and small purses for $1.98 each. I am hoping that summer furniture goes to 50% off, I have my eye on a set.

Good!! I can't wait!! We start back the 9th of August

Saw lots of toys marked down, geoTrax were 30% off, I'll be watching those and snatch them up when they hit 50%. Our patio funiture is STILL 30 % off, they are putting up the school stuff all around it and just have it stacked in the middle. I asked one of the young boys who was putting out school stuff when they were planning to mark it down to 50% and he just shrugged his shoulder said, I don't know.:no: . Of course i'm leaving for the beach tomorrow and it will all be gone when i get back in town next wed!:mad:

Checked out our Target today for the first time in over a week, and they had TONS of toys on clearance...a whole half side of an aisle with a 30% sign, like 4 endcaps, and then various things in the aisles...most everything on the endcaps and in the aisles were 50% max, with a few only being 30%...got ds the Buckaroo game he's been asking for for like a year for $8.xx. Picked up three Leap Frog card games for $2.98 each for X-mas gifts. Would have loved to have picked up the V-Smile pocket, but that was still only 30% here, so it was like $55.xx. Also got the pull-string Woody with Wheezy the Penguin for $9.98, which ds also wanted. Checked out the Dora castle for my niece, and that was still 50% off, too, and there were still a couple of them left. If I go on Wednesday, I'm hoping to get one at 75% off...

Our 4th of July stuff was not marked down AT ALL...

Just got back from Target....I found a few deals and saw some other things too. I didn't buy anything that wasn't at least 50% off. I specifically looked at patio furniture - 30% off here....the lady working said she wasn't sure when it would go down, but she was waiting for 50% off too. She was surprised when I told her the one up north (30 miles away) was at 50%, they didn't have much left on Tuesday though. There is tons at our store. A couple hammocks - but not the great deal someone posted on here. I looked for the trampoline too, no luck! I did get doodle dinosaurs for 4.98...50% off and a doodle bear for 7.48....50% off. I bought some jeans shorts for my dd for 4.98 (50% off) and some wrangler jeans for my ds 3.98 (75% off I think). I bought a microscope for ds for 9.98 (50% off) and a hot wheels radar gun 12.48 (50% off). dh swim trunks 7.48 (50% off), swimsuit for myself 50% off - 14.98. Tons of cute 4th of july clothes were 50% off...Most of it you couldn't even tell it was for the 4th...cute jean capris for 5.50 (girls) and cute tanks and shirts too. There were tons of nice tshirts for boys for 2.24, but none in medium which is what i need....someone beat me to those! Dollar Spot - There were no signs up for any % off. I grabbed a couple things my kids could play with today and after I left I checked my receipt and everything rang up 50% off....I am heading back later today. There was tons of stuff left because no one knows it is on clearance. I am sure there is more, but that is what I remember....

I found 3 MM juices today and got my son soccer cleats for fall for 3.74 (75% off). My bill was $6 for that - and I didn't even have coupons with me today! I also notice Enfamil formula marked 15% off. I was going to grab it with my coupons and checks that they send me, but that's when i realized I had left them home. Bummer - next time I guess!

I went to Target today and patio stuff is still 30% off. There was a good bit left but most of it was in boxes. The dollar spot had everything 50% off and the rack was full so I got lots of that stuff. The baseball stuff was 75% off and there was one Wilson football regularly $19.98 for $4.xx. I didn't need the baseball or football stuff because there are only girls in my family but it was a good deal for anyone who needs it.

My dollar spot was still full price tonight. I did score 2 MM apple juice boxes and a pair of capri pants for DD $1.78. They had 1 Dora castle but it was still $27.xx I want to get it before its gone but thats still too steep for me. I guess I'll wait to see if it goes down more. Hopefully it wont get sold before then.:crossfing

I went to Target today and patio stuff is still 30% off. There was a good bit left but most of it was in boxes. The dollar spot had everything 50% off and the rack was full so I got lots of that stuff. The baseball stuff was 75% off and there was one Wilson football regularly $19.98 for $4.xx. I didn't need the baseball or football stuff because there are only girls in my family but it was a good deal for anyone who needs it.

I wish they would clearance our baseball here, they havent touched it.