Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

The expired Oreo coupons ($1) is good for the Oreo cups to go that are $1. They are usually by the snack stuff (at least mine were) on a side rack. The cashier ask if he could have some coupons. lol. Of course I left none. (oops lols). Going back now to finish off the general mills cup cereals. lol

Oh WOW thxs.I got mine and im off.LOL

Those buying baby foods at 50% off, look out for the expirary date. most of them I saw had a date of Oct 07. So if you are planning to stockup , beware

all the 6pks I found were dated Mar 6 '07. I took one to a stock person who almost ran to the endcap to pull them. Can't sell out dated food!!!!!

The 2pks were good anywhere from May 07 to some time in 08.

Did pretty good today. Got 4 bags of m&ms (my ds favorite!), 3 bags of granola bars, egg dying kit, and choxie bar (they only had one) for $3.17. BTW, for all living in central ohio and looking, the Target on the west side had almost an entire endcap of baby food stuff. Didn't get to do the whole store though :( This whole lunch hour thing is getting in the way ;)

Picked up some of the Easter stuff 75% off, got a couple eater t-shirts for 1.24$, hot wheels, also got a nice wood framed mirror 75% off for 4.94. The cute little easter socks(with the gift card holder) are now only 74 cents,got some for next year, and some candles, ( a 6-pack 75% off was 1.74) A lot of dog toys were marked 75% off too.

Gotta love Target's Easter 75% off!!!

Picked up for Duncan yo-yos for .49 each

small Nerf football .74

Big nice cereal bowls, 2 per pack 1.50 each. They are light blue and light green. And they are NOT plastic!!!

I also got some cute t-shirts for DD. 1.00 each.

And spring colored socks for me!

Noticed in our Target TV's were going on clearance, random sets. Just wondering whats the difference between a 32" LCD monitor and 32" LCD TV, they had a LCD monitor for $392? Just curious.....

If I understand correctly, a monitor does not have a tv tuner in it. In other words, you would need cable, directtv or whatever, you could not get broadcast channels that are in your area without something else.

You know how in olden days you could hook up rabbit ears and watch some local channels? Well you could not do that with a monitor.

If I understand correctly, a monitor does not have a tv tuner in it. In other words, you would need cable, directtv or whatever, you could not get broadcast channels that are in your area without something else.

You know how in olden days you could hook up rabbit ears and watch some local channels? Well you could not do that with a monitor.

Thank you, we have to have satellite because we live in rural mountains (Montana), its funny when gov't required Dish to only give us the local channels instead of western or eastern feed and our local channels are analog not digital so the picture is grainy and often skips out, its horrible.

Noticed in our Target TV's were going on clearance, random sets. Just wondering whats the difference between a 32" LCD monitor and 32" LCD TV, they had a LCD monitor for $392? Just curious.....

Do you know what brand of tv's they are clearancing? I need a 32 inch for my sun porch.

Don't know if anyone on here has bought the Trutech TVs, but I have to make a comment. They had those large flat screens on sale for the after Tday sale. People stood in long lines and waited forever. Then, after Christmas I saw at least 6 of them being returned by irate customers who were furious about the fact that they were junk. I also overheard an employee telling a customer that they had at least a 50% higher return rate than any of the other brands they sell. (at least he was honest with the poor guy)

Must be a regional thing with the free coupon, mine were all $1 off 2 . I am jealous! Was the Oil of Olay on clearance? I have to check that out. It's not like I need it any bodywash since I got 10 free bottles of Softsoap from CVS. But heck for $.02 I'll get them.

It was the pink Oil of Olay ribbons, one of the new ones they just came out with! They were marked down to 1.98, but my coupon was for $2.00! So it's .02 in your favor! The coupon did say it exclude the ribbons kind, but it was written so small, the check out girl didn't notice.

The target I went to today had dollar spot and easter still marked 50% off, scanned 50% off too! I was so disappointed! Did find some capri jammy pants that I wanted though! 3 pair, plus a top to match one of them...all for like $10+tax! Had to swing by Walgreens after work to pick up a prescription, and they had a TON of easter candy 75% off. For anyone who missed out on the candy at Target, you might try Walgreens.

yes, Easter was 75% and Sat. going 90%... any NE Ohio folks.. the one in Bedford, OH had 3 aisle full of Easter and still had more in the backroom

Hi Bugs,

I grew up in Bedford ! I used to shop at that store all the time. It seems like that's the store that always has alot more seasonal merchandise than others in this area. I might go Saturday morning..just to see what's left (I haven't been to a Target yet during the Easter clearance ! ) :fluffy:

The tvs just went 30% off here. For lcd they have the 32 inch trutech and the 26 inch magnavox with built in dvd player. They also have the 52 inch panasonic lcd projection marked down. If anyone finds a good deal on that it should be a great tv, my friend bought a similar panasonic model and it is very nice.

The target I went to today had dollar spot and easter still marked 50% off, scanned 50% off too! I was so disappointed! Did find some capri jammy pants that I wanted though! 3 pair, plus a top to match one of them...all for like $10+tax! Had to swing by Walgreens after work to pick up a prescription, and they had a TON of easter candy 75% off. For anyone who missed out on the candy at Target, you might try Walgreens.

The Oak Park and Stanly Targets were 75% today, but the OP Super wasn't. That's all I went to. I didn't think there was much of anything very good left. Either stuff is getting pretty shopped through at 50% off or I'm just getting pickier! LOL

Here is some of the great deals I got tonight, too many to list all.

8 Quaker Chewy granola snack size bars .68 each - $1 Target coupon = made .32 each

5 oreo snack cups .99 each - $1 Target coupon = made .01 each

3 aquafresh $1.17 each - $1 manu. coupon = paid .17 each

4 Colgate $1.38 each - $1.50 Manu.coupon = made .12 each

2 Kotex pantiliners .51 each - $1 off 2 Manu. coupon = paid .02

2 Oil of Olay beauty bars $2.49 each - $2 Manu. coupon each = paid .49 each

1 Diego Plush with game $2.48 (starting my Christmas shopping early)

Almost everything I bought I had a coupon for.

The Oak Park and Stanly Targets were 75% today, but the OP Super wasn't. That's all I went to. I didn't think there was much of anything very good left. Either stuff is getting pretty shopped through at 50% off or I'm just getting pickier! LOL

Dang! I went to the Stanley store yesterday, and decided the dollar spot would be better at the OP supertarget, so that's why I went there, and then nothing ended up being 75% off! Bummer!

Dang! I went to the Stanley store yesterday, and decided the dollar spot would be better at the OP supertarget, so that's why I went there, and then nothing ended up being 75% off! Bummer!

I think we probably shop at the same Target (154th in Olathe). I went TWICE today in anticipation of it being 75%. I was so irritated!! I did go to the Super on 119th and it was 75, but VERY picked over. I might go back tomorrow (to 154th) but I'm moving so it's unlikely :(

I think we probably shop at the same Target (154th in Olathe). I went TWICE today in anticipation of it being 75%. I was so irritated!! I did go to the Super on 119th and it was 75, but VERY picked over. I might go back tomorrow (to 154th) but I'm moving so it's unlikely :(

I have 3 that I shop at weekly. I work right by the OP SuperTarget on 119th, and not far from the one off of 151st and 69 Hwy. I go to those on my lunch break. I live in Olathe, so I also go to the small one in south Olathe off 169/151st-ish. I don't go to the SuperTarget in Olathe very often because I don't find very much there. When I'm perusing, I always wonder if any of the others hanging out by the endcaps are people from this website. Cool to know there's another KC person on here. :g_hello:

They had signs for the $1 spot (blue & green dot I think) at 75% off but they were ringing up .50 instead of .25, then someone said that they weren't supposed to be 75% off until tomorrow so they took the signs back down & gave me my stuff at .25

I got 2 of the granola mini bars for every $1 coupon that I used and she had to manually take .50 off each bag

after having to change the price of the $1 stuff to .25 (almost 20 items) and manually enter my coupons (8 of them) I'm sure that I was the pain in the butt customer of the day

Does anyone have an idea when or if target ever marks their pictures or paintings down. Do they ever clearance them?? I have my eye on this one picture but it is 100 dollars and I don't want to spend that much. Any help would be great.

TIA

It was the pink Oil of Olay ribbons, one of the new ones they just came out with! They were marked down to 1.98, but my coupon was for $2.00! So it's .02 in your favor! The coupon did say it exclude the ribbons kind, but it was written so small, the check out girl didn't notice.

I saw those today and they smell great. I didn't buy because I didn't have any coupons with me. I'll try that $2 coupon, but if it doesn't work I'll just be like oops I didn't read it, here's the right one. Even at $1.48, it would be a pretty good price.