18 gal Rubbermaid storage 75%

Lightbulbs reg. 4.95 1/2 off & $1 coupon inside came to $1.25

Windshield washer fluid .25

Kitchenaid saku knife 75%

Smith & Hawkin wreaths 75%

Scrap book set 75%

Photo albums 75%

Glow Bead craft sets 75%

I saw some other items such as rumba floor washer, kitchenaid knife set, lots of items in auto & electronics. Had to stop putting things in my cart. Didn't need, didn't buy, put back for someone else needs them.

Didnt see any outdoor motion detectors at all.. even asked a sales associate.. she said "go to lowes." LOL

I did see the Flypen Algebra software for $4.xx. marked down from $29.99.

Too bad my DS doesnt have a flypen. :)

I got a photo album that was Orig. $29.99 and paid $7.xx for it. Very nice, gonna use it as a wedding present in a few weeks.

After seeing your post, I went to a Target that had two of the algebra flypen software but it was still marked 24.xx. I scanned it to see if it was cheaper but it came up 0.00 so i took it to the checkout and the clerk punched some numbers in and it was still 24.xx. so i passed. i know i saw it at another Target for 17.xx but was hoping to get it for at least 8.xx but 4.xx would be most excellent. i probably wont luck out.

Are you in Richmond by any chance? I have a brother down there that I could send on an expedition if so. TIA

Ok, so there I was, perimeter walking, and there's a woman following me. Looking at what I am looking at. Going down the same isle that I turn down. I speed up, she speeds up. I'm thinking, she's looking for the bargins and thinks I know the way to them.. But then it happens, I turn down and up an isle and I think I lose her but when I get to the endcap there she is waiting for me. She holds up a badge and picture ID. Store Security. Seems like I have been in there while there has been an increase in shoplifting. I swear to her that the only thing I have done is used expired coke coupons to get a dollar off... "Then I woke up. It was only a dream!!!!!!! My friend, who works at target, says its time for me to go shop someplace else..

OMG, I laughed so hard! Thanks for sharing it!

After seeing your post, I went to a Target that had two of the algebra flypen software but it was still marked 24.xx. I scanned it to see if it was cheaper but it came up 0.00 so i took it to the checkout and the clerk punched some numbers in and it was still 24.xx. so i passed. i know i saw it at another Target for 17.xx but was hoping to get it for at least 8.xx but 4.xx would be most excellent. i probably wont luck out.

Are you in Richmond by any chance? I have a brother down there that I could send on an expedition if so. TIA

Naw.. I live near Winchester, VA.. its about 1 1/2 hours Northwest from there.

yeah, I couldnt believe it was sooo cheap either.. but since I dont have a flypen, it didnt

do us any good. :)

Managed to find the glove box organizer 75% off today. I'd been watching it at 50% forever, and a couple of the stores I frequent sold out before they went down futher, but I found 2 today! One for me and one for a Christmas gift next year. $1.04, not bad at all. :) Also found a Bubba Keg 75% off. I actually bought some stuff at full price today, and man it hurt! I'm brainwashed into thinking everything has to be 75% off now before I can buy it!

Decided to splurge on the Scooba at 50% off ($149) today. Had 10% off and $10 off, so for $125, I thought it was worth a try.

The power washer was still only 30% off here - the number for it is 085-06-0106

Didn't see anything else new and exciting!

The powerwasher I got wasn't marked clearance. :2wiggle:

It was the Stanley 1500 PSI. (DPC 085-06-0031)that has been scanning item not found. Saw another site that it has been that way since January. When the st. enters the sku it comes up $119. Most stores will not mark this down. Big YMMV. (Just like the 80 Cascade after Christmas!) I was fortunate enough to get a store manager that would give it to me for 75% off. I paid 30$. The Durabuilt is 50% here. Please reply if anyone gets lucky. Hope this helps.

A clamp light for garage work or whatever $3.XX

Spongebob/nickelodeon TV game/controller $9.99

8ct 60w Light bulbs $2.15

Baby play mat $5.XX

Shamrock candy dish $1.74

Wall patch kit $1.74

2 MM apple juice .69 each

Still waiting for the FP3s to go to 50% here..

Dora carriage things are still only 50% off here. :( I did get a strawberry shortcake beauty salon 75% off, 19.99 down to 4.xx. My major score was a 14 piece KitchenAid cultery set.

This is it

I saw it two days ago, marked 30% off. I didn't bother to scan it because I really didn't think it'd be any lower. Today I walk by it and it's marked 75% off! Reg price $99.99 down to $24.98! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Went to two Targets looking for this and came up empty! Oh how I wished all Targets followed the same mark down schedule!

crummy day at Target....the cashier I got looked over all of my coupons with her beady eyes and then refused to stack coupons!! So I missed out on $3.85 because she said I had to choose either the Target coupons or manufacturer's...not both! Arguing was futile.

you might try taking the coupons and receipt to customer service to see if they will allow you to apply them. just a thought...

Here is what I found

Digital Cameras: 15%

HP Photo Printer : 30% $119

26 HDTV ready: 30% $450

Pocket size 40 GB external HDD: 50% - $49.99

Didnot buy any, but eyeing the 40GB HDD if it goes to 75%

There were few more clearance marked items here and there.. Few of the Toys were marked 30%

I didn't find too much on clearance. Everything is sort of picked over. I did find 3 roll packs of Scotch tape for $1.04 and 16 bulb packs of 100 watt light bulbs for $2.24. I also bought two necklaces that were $99.99 each for $12.00 each. They were marked 75% off but rang up at $12.00. I paid a few cents less for both necklaces than one would have been with the 75% off discount. With Mother's Day coming up, I thought they would make good gifts.

crummy day at Target....the cashier I got looked over all of my coupons with her beady eyes and then refused to stack coupons!! So I missed out on $3.85 because she said I had to choose either the Target coupons or manufacturer's...not both! Arguing was futile.

I had a rotten cashier too. She's always rude and I always seem to get her. Was this in Mich in Rosevile?

Linda

Today I got 2-14 pound bags of Iams cat food for $4.98. But the big score was the Stanley pressure washer I got! It was orginally $119.99 and apparently cleared out a few months ago (this I discovered after coming home). It rang up Item Not Found at the scanner, so I asked a clearance lady to check it. She couldn't find a price. I asked another employee to scan it using the NOF function on his PDT, and he couldnt' find it. So, I went ahead to the register and told the lady about it. She said that it was probably salvaged, but I said there were 2 on the shelf, which was true, and that I hadn't seen them before that. They all know I am their almost daily. So, she asked her manager about it, and she said give it to her for $9.99!!!

Whoopee!

If anyone is in the Pasadena CA area, there is another one at the 2 story store (the old Robinson's May).

DCPI 085060031

Nope, Traverse City.

I try to scan for the "best"cashier, usually a young male that's only interested in moving people through. ;)

I usually think the same, but I got the BEST cashier this weekend! She was an older woman, looks like the type that would fight you on the coupons. NOPE! Instead, she would scan my coupons over and over to match the quantity she thought I had - even if I told her I thought I had less! I believe I was paid for buying several items!:cheesy:

I went looking for those glove compartment organizers and found a Rubbermaid Thermo-Electric Cooler/Warmer car organizer thing marked down from $99 to $24.98. It'll be great for keeping all those juice boxes cool on road trips this summer :D

RE: Eggs

Target's Market Pantry Brand eggs are currently 50¢/doz [YMMV]. There was a coupon on Target's web site last week for 50¢ off. Free eggs!

Ooh! I often forget to check the coupons. I just looked for this one, and realized they have an M&Ms coupon that expires well after Easter. So, for those of you who will be stocking up on the after Easter deals, you might want to print this off.

I went looking for those glove compartment organizers and found a Rubbermaid Thermo-Electric Cooler/Warmer car organizer thing marked down from $99 to $24.98. It'll be great for keeping all those juice boxes cool on road trips this summer :D

Hey great find:D Wish i could of seen those today. I did see those fire safes but it rang up $199 so i passed. No m&m juices at the store today.