75% OFF HOLIDAY - WalMart

wifeymiller

Both of ours were 75% as of today. The one had a tone of bath and lotion gift set left. There wasn't anything christmas about them! I bought a bunch of $9 to $15 gift sets for $2-$3 each! I've got gifts for every birthday and such for every woman I know for the entire year!! I had to call my grandmother to ask if I could store them in an unused upstairs bedroom because I don't have any room. She said that was fine, if she can buy one from me if she needs any!

Well I went back and bought even more. LOL. The sales girl was putting away returns and a lot of the cart was christmas stuff. I just rummaged through her cart. lol. She told me to go for it as its less she has to put away. I also got Hershey Kiss bag of chocolates for .65 for my husband. Both milk and dark chocolate.

we went to target this morning first thing as soon as they opened, but they were still 50% off...bought a few clearance toys there and then headed over to super walmart and was shocked to see it 75% off. I called our local walmart just before passing thru that town and they said they were not 75%..this was at 7:30am though. So we bought up a storm at superwalmart..bought 200.00 worth of stuff and only spent 49.xx!! Then shot back to our local walmart about 20min away from where we were cause my aunt called and said they were 75% after all...but all the black bears with the welcome sled were GONE!!!! GRRRRRR I KNEW I should have bought one yesterday for 44.xx!!!! But there were so many left I thought I wouldn't have a problem grabbing one. Hmph.....thats what I get for thinking. Since WHEN does walmart go 75% off BEFORE Target????? Is this a first???

Don't get me wrong, I got all I wanted, but Im just so surprised this year how much stuff went at 50% off. For the last several years, when it turned 75% off, there was still tons left. Even colgone sets. Glad I bought when it was 50% off as everything like that was GONE. The cashier told me 90% of the people she checked out in the last week told her they were stocking up for birthdays, etc. Guess I will have to stock up at 50% off now as people have caught on to buy now and save for later!

I bought tons of bath sets for gifts! I had returned some the day before at 50% off and said if its meant to be... I will get them for 75% off... guess I felt guilty spending so much for NEXT Christmas already! SO I got the $8.87 bath sets for $2.20 and $12.92 bath sets for $3.20. I got lots of kid ones for 74 cents so I could save them for bday presents through the year. Gift wrap for 74 cents, icicles for like 10 cents. I thankfully have 5 WM within 20 minutes of me in any direction I travel. So hopefully I can get more today! I only bought 7 bathsets (didnt like the other scent they had left)... but I want more! Thankfully we have this big storage cabinet in the basement all this stuff goes in!

Most of our Walmarts here were at 75% off Friday. I was able to get a 7 1/2 foot tree for $19.00 and the air blown merry go round and snow globe for $30 each!! I also saw the bath sets for $3.50 and $4.50 but could not think of anyone who would want them so I left them. Great deals all around!!:thumbsup:

I went today and there really wasn't much left. I should have went yesterday. <kicking myself>

I did get a lip gloss tin for my neice's bd for $1.15, some makeup for $2.20, a garland for my fireplace for $4.50, a batmobile ornament for $1.15.

The cashier said it was awful yesterday in there. She was disabled and uses an electric wheelchair when going around in the store. She said a lady jumped over her while she was in her chair. :eyepoppin

i just got back from walmart, everything was 75% off but there was not much left.

We bought a wreath for 1.00 and a bunch of ournaments for 50 cents. there were no cool gift sets left thoughh :(

I went to Walmart yesterday morning and it was 50% off. Went back last night, and I hit the 75%! WOOHOOO! I picked up 6 boxes of lights, 3 more rolls of wrapping paper, some of the cute John Deere stuff for DH, and some ribbon. Was a happy camper!:)

I swear my one Walmart pulled the giftwrap. It was only on the floor on 12/26. I went back on 12/28 and every stitch of paper was gone. That was before 75% off. Im thinking they are holding them till next year. On 12/26 there was literally HUNDREDS of rolls. Odd. Another lady said she was at that Walmart 12/26 AND went back the morning of 12/27. The paper was suspicioulsy gone at that point.

ours was at 75% today but omg they didn't have ANYTHING....3 aisles of empty shelves!!! ok, there were a few pieces of broken things and maybe a santa hat that had been dropped on the ground and stepped on several times...

no gift sets, no ornaments, no lawn decor, no wrapping paper...nada :(