40% off any book at Border's 12/12 only!

kstategrad

Check your receipt(s) from 12/12. Printed with mine was ANOTHER DISCOUNT COUPON:) Save 30% off the list price of 1 item when you spend $10 or more valid 12/14-12/16-states one coupon per customer per day, excludes online and prior purchases, etc. No copies allowed.

Also-if you buy $40 or more in gift cards, they are giving a $5 off coupon good after 01/01/07 until mid-month.

I had a wonderful shopping day-Bought 2 hardcovers-one already 30% off of $23.95, used the 30% for a 7.99 paperback,another hardcover $24.95-used 40% coupon, used personal shopping day 10% off, cashed in $24.65 holiday cash-total was $9.53 due -saved $47.96!!

Cashed in my free birthday desert coupon for chocolate cheesecake! Still have a 15% off of regular price birthday coupon to use(didn't think they would let me use the 30% off and the 40% but they did) Thank-you all!!!

Man I'm so mad I didnt' check this earlier. I've really been swamped with work the last few weeks so my time at GD has been really cut drastically. Oh well maybe I will still be able to use the 30% coupon. I really need to get some new books for myself and others.