Walmart - December 24 -30 Ad

kbwdln

Ok, now I finally have something constructive to add to the forum instead of just reaping the rewards of everyones work. I have a copy of the December 24-30 ad for Walmart.

Small, but here are the details:

Assorted DVD titles (one time offer) 2 for $9.00 - shows Bandits, Harts War, Dirty Work, Weekend at Bernies, The Seven-ups, Broken Arrow, Agent Cody Banks, Courage under Fire,

Return to Me, Comando, Delta Force and one other I cant read.

Assorted Music Titles $9.72 everyday - POD, Foo Fighters, 30 Secondstomar, and 3 others I cant read

Assorted Video Game Titles - $14.88 One Time Offer - ALL PS@ - Street 2, The Incredibles, Sprint Cars, Jak Daxer, Ratchet and Crank?

Emerson - 20" LCD Stereo TV (#EWL20S5) $298.00 every day price - also at Walmart.com

RCA 80 GB DVD Recorder/Player (#DRC8030N) $198.97 One Time offer - also at Walmart.com

Verizon Inpulse Prepaid MOTORazr Phone - $114.98 One Time Offer - also at Walmart.com

Samsung A870 Verizon Wireless Contract Phone - Free with plan I assume - also at Walmrt.com

Sanyo VPC503 Digital Camera - 5 megapixels - $98.67 every day price also at Walmart.com

Motorola HS850 Bluetooth wireless headset $79.86 Roll Back - also at Walmrt.com

Wii remote $39.76 everyday

Wii Nunchuck $19.87 everyday

4 GB Ipod Nano $197.88 everyday

Guitar HeroII $79.92 everyday

PS3 Controller $49.92 everyday

PS3 games everyday prices

XBOX 360 wireless controller $49.92 everyday

Nintendo DS Lite $129.88 everyday

DS games $29.92 everyday - Happy Feet, Yoshis Island, Kirby

Memorex iWake digital am/fm clock radio for iPod $78.64 everyday - also at walmart.com

Xtremac Tuff Wrap Case for Nano $29.86 everyday

Bissell Power Force Turbo Bagless Upright Vaccum #6596 $68.76 everyday - also at Walmart.com

Bissell Powertrak Cyclonic Upright Vacuum #6390 - $89.67 everyday - also at walmart.com

Sharp .8 CF Microwave #R209kk Roll Back $49.88 also at Walmart.com

GE 1.3 CF Microwave #JES1358WL Rollback $79.96 also at walmart.com

Lots of tote boxes some everyday prices, some roll back

Bow Box Container with tray - $4.00 one time offer

20 Count Ornament Box $4.92 one time offer

30" Vertical Gift Wrap Storage Box - $5.00 one time offer

Not much to offer from Walmart for after Christmas, but still on the look out for the supposed Black Friday 2 items. Will advise if I get a scoop

Thanks for posting this.

There are two ways I can look at that ad. I can either be relieved that nothing that I bought recently is about to go on sale for a drastically (or even a slightly) lower price. Or I can grumble to myself about how there doesn't seem to be much in the way of bargains there. At least, not on anything that I'm interested in.

What's with all the items being listed as their everyday price? You mean that I actually get to buy all those things for the price that I'd ordinarily be able to get them for? Gee, thanks Wal-Mart.

what and how much are the Lots of tote boxes some at everyday prices, some at rollback?

I have since ditched the ad as there was nothing to make me want to keep it.:yuck: :yuck:

They were the everyday kind of boxes from what I remember other than the ornament boxes, which are in my store already.