Chili's Restaurant - Baby Back Rib Bonus

Chili's Restaurant currently has a promotion for a salad, 1/2 rack of ribs, fries and dessert for $9.99, good thru Dec. 13, 2006. Salad - house or Caesar; ribs - Carolina, Memphis Dry-Rub, Kentucky Bourbon or original/honey BBQ styles; dessert - any dessert on the menu. No coupon needed; look for a Temp New Item sticker on menu to see if available in your area - YMMV. They will also package to-go.

*Also, with their current promotion of "Buy a $25 gift card, get a $5 gift card free, you can buy the GC, eat & pay for your meal with it & then have the $5 GC to use in January.

hey everyone; let me know when you try the ribs...so that i can see if it is worth going there this weekend or next...my husband and i go out once (sometimes twice) a week and we generally onlly go to places where i have a coupon or where there is a great deal...sign up with various restaurants and u will get email coupons from them...longhorne steaks, for example, sent me a coujpon for free appetizer and a free dessert

I have had the Memphis Dry Rub ribs on this promotional deal.

I love Chili's, but there was absolutely no meat on these ribs at all.

The taste was good, but they were dry.

On the bright side -- the serving of fries was large (as usual), and you get a full size dessert. I had the Molten Chocolate cake. So, I wound up being full in the end.

Perhaps a different flavor of the ribs might be better ....

Sidenote -- you can't order the dessert, drink and fries for $9.99.

Sidenote -- you can't order the dessert, drink and fries for $9.99.

What do you mean that you can't order the dessert, drink and fries for 9.99?

This entire offer is $9.99. Ribs, Fries, Drink and Dessert. You can order the Molten Chocolate Cake, a Soft Drink and an Order of Fries and spend close to $9.99:

Rough prices

Soft Drinks = 1.75 - 1.99

Cake = 5.99 or 6.99

Fries = 1.99 or so

So basically, the "meatless" ribs didn't cost you much, if anything.

My mouth's watering while I'm reading this thread. LOL.

Our Chili's has a big sign that says Training In Progress out front. So it shouldn't be too much longer! :D

edit: I just rode by Chili's and they are open. WOOHOO!!!!!!! They looked slam packed in the parking lot. I'm going to talk hubby into going on Tuesday night since everyone has that night off and we can go as a family.

I can't wait to try this deal. :D

we just got back from this deal! i had the bourbon sauce and the ribs had plenty of meat on them and were juicy.i had the chocolate chip brownie like thing with ice cream the whole meal including tip was under 30 bucks and we are stuffed also when i had dessert i was taking it home and she gave me a whole extra dish of ice cream to take with me

Chili's Restaurant currently has a promotion for a salad, 1/2 rack of ribs, fries and dessert for $9.99, good thru Dec. 13, 2006. Salad - house or Caesar; ribs - Carolina, Memphis Dry-Rub, Kentucky Bourbon or original/honey BBQ styles; dessert - any dessert on the menu. No coupon needed; look for a Temp New Item sticker on menu to see if available in your area - YMMV. They will also package to-go.

*Also, with their current promotion of "Buy a $25 gift card, get a $5 gift card free, you can buy the GC, eat & pay for your meal with it & then have the $5 GC to use in January.

Thank you for this! I know where i am going tomorrow!!! Thank You!

:hungry:

Since today is supposed to be the last day for this, I'm :bump:-ing this thread for those who missed it!

BTW-- I picked up 2 of these meals last night (one Kentucky Bourbon, one Carolina), with the Mudslide Pie for both desserts. WONDERFUL!!:yup: :yup: Only one thing I wish I'd done differently: saved one of the desserts, so we wouldn't be so stuffed afterwards! LOL :D Enjoy, everybody!! :2letseat: