$30.00

1 97431 Belle Treasure Box by Lenox

$40.00

Subtotal: $70.00

Discount Savings: ($31.92)

Shipping & Handling: $9.50

Sales Tax(estimated): $0.00

Total: $47.58

Thanks! I got 2 really nice gifts at a decent price. Could have used free shipping but it still ain't bad.

I saved $140.27 plus got free shipping. Obviously I spent too much. :no:

Actually, I bought the PJ Pals for my kids, nieces and nephew, son's friend, etc. I also got the men's flannel pj's and slippers, a personalized Lightning McQueen backpack for about $11, Cars flannel sheet sets for my boys, and a few other things. Overall, I think it was a great deal.

Nevermind, i linked to them from the Disneyshopping home page.

Wow, they jacked up the price of one of the items I had looked at the other day.

I had a 25% off code the other day. Now using the 42% and the 15% off code -- it still came out to be the same price as the other day.

Anyone try using goofy22 and the 15% one? i couldn't get them both to work.

I would think that since the code worked with 43% that it would work with all. I did have to put the 15% code in twice for it to accept it, maybe it was just a glitch, give it another try. ;)

Thanks so much for posting all this WJLambert4! I just got $169.77 worth of Nightmare Before Christmas & Pirates of the Caribbean stuff for my dd (hoodies, pjs, ornaments & t's)and my grand total was (drum roll)...$88.33! so I got free shipping too! She's gonna flip!

I agree with the pajamas. But, I did purchase them at the same site on BF for $4.99 plus the15% off code. Other items I looked at the other day with the 25% and the 10% bonus were still cheaper than they are today. It just bothers me that they change their prices to suit their sales. But, bottom line they are great prices ... just nothing that has been offered before.

there are a few things i see that would make good gifts for my niece but i just keep buying and buying for her and i'm having a hard time with my nephew, her brother. i feel like i have to stop buying her because i can't seem to get him equal stuff. :( Boys are hard to shop for sometimes...

there are a few things i see that would make good gifts for my niece but i just keep buying and buying for her and i'm having a hard time with my nephew, her brother. i feel like i have to stop buying her because i can't seem to get him equal stuff. :( Boys are hard to shop for sometimes...

I'm having the same problem, BUT with my own DS2! I thought I could get some ideas from Disney but, no luck...Still searching...:cry2:

Did The Gift Card Come Off The Total Price When You Were Checking Out? Mine Didnt But Said Gc At Top But No Amount.

I had gotten the personalized fleece blankets, and even though it did not show that it was taken off for the GC, they did take it off. Have never had any propblems using my GC there.