Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest DVD discussion

RossMAN

How do you get it from deep discount for that price? I went there and it said $28.99

It should be right under the one for $28.99 or $21.99 (I think those are 2 disc sets or something). The one that's just Pirates 2 is $10.89. It says that it's $11.21 but when you put it in your cart it comes out to $10.89.

I bought this at Meijer today for about $18. It came with a free Stouffers pizza and a free 14 ox. bag of m and m's. I also bought 2 packs of Rayovac batteries (using 2 $1 off coupons) and got an in store coupon for $4 off the movie plus batteries. So basically, in total, I got the movie, two packs of batteries, the M and M's and the pizza for $21. I also have a $5 rebate on the movie and batteries to mail in....bringing it all down to $16.

Went inside my Blockbuster and there was no deal.....any idea what is up with that? The clerk was no help...said she just had the tin for $19.97.:(

I want this I want this:mad:

Maybe it's a regional promotion. My store (in CA) didn't have it on sale either. Wmart had a ton, but @ $13.89.

Walmart is selling the single disc dvd for a price $14.97 or you can buy the single disc with an additional disc which is the music soundtrack for $19.99. The special edition dvd is $24. 97

Target is selling the single disc for a price $14.99. The two disc special edition dvd is $24. 99

Quote:

Originally Posted by randiecipper

Went inside my Blockbuster and there was no deal.....any idea what is up with that? The clerk was no help...said she just had the tin for $19.97.

I want this I want this

Maybe it's a regional promotion. My store (in CA) didn't have it on sale either. Wmart had a ton, but @ $13.89.

ROSSMAN, Can you shed any light on determing which areas have this deal ?

And, was it today only ? Thanks in advance ..

ROSSMAN, Can you shed any light on determing which areas have this deal ?

And, was it today only ? Thanks in advance ..

It's only in some areas and I don't know which areas those are. My advice is to call your local Blockbuster and ask them.

I just called two BB's in Rome, GA and they have it for $21.99 with a collectable tin.

(706) 378-1170

(706) 234-4595

THANK YOU ROSS! ... wow, you went over and above.the call of duty :D

Sounds like I might can get it online cheaper. But, thank you so much for your trouble. I didn't expect you to call, I could have done that. I just thought it might be somewhere online.

Still in awe of your actions. Thanks again !!!