Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest DVD discussion

RossMAN

Stop and SHop Supermarkets had it for FREE when you buy $20.00 worth of Edys Ice Cream, Lays Chips, Aquafina or Gatorade. The good thing is, those items were on sale too....

So I bought 3 Ice Creams and 1 Chip - for 10.00 after Sales.. and got the movie for FREE!!

That is the best deal I have seen here, I believe!

Sale goes through Thursday.

Catrin

Ok did anyone else notice the picture is of Dead Man Chest but if you read the details for the movie it is for number 2, The Black Pearl.

Did I just buy the one I already have, ughhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I thought Dead Man's Chest was number 2 and The Black Pearl was the first one. But anyway I have no idea about the details, I would think you should get the dvd of which ever title was listed.

I bought this at walmart last night for $13.88. The 2 disc one was $19.88 but we don't watch all the extra stuff (5 hours) so I didn't see a reason to buy that one. That walmart didn't get one with t-shirts or music CD. Maybe I'll check the other walmart I normally go to this saturday.

My local grocery, Martins has it for $16.99. There is an in store coupon for $3 off if you buy Orville redebocher popcorn. I have a coupon for the popcorn. I also have a mail in rebate from Sundays paper for $5 if you buy a pack of Rayovac batteries. I have $1 coupon and a separate $3 rebate for the batteries. I haven't priced the batteries yet, but I can get the movie for $8.99 with the coupon and rebate. The popcorn will cost .66. The batteries will be down to nothing more than likely. It's a little work but I can use all these itmes so it's worth it to me. BTW, this is my first post, so hello :)

Walmart.com has the 2 disc version for $19.97, but at the store it rings up $24.97. Go figure. I'm tempted to pay the extra money at get it at Best Buy just to get the bobblehead - how sick is that ??? Will Best Buy honor a Walmart.com ad?

Thank You! Everywhere else had the price up to $24.99 for the 2-disc widescreen special edition. Just ordered 2 online!!

Thanks again.