Toshiba laptop $399 no rebates - Best Buy B&M

RossMAN

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/products/8132/8132914_ra.jpg

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8132914&st=8132914&type=product&id=1158321661486

Get there early because these will sell out fast.

TOSHIBA Intel® Celeron® M Processor 420

( Reg. Price $599.99)$399.99

AFTER $200 INSTANT SAVINGS

thru Dec 9

BEST BUY EXCLUSIVE, 3 DAYS ONLY! Special buy on this NEW Toshiba notebook*

Windows® XP Media Center Edition 2005 software, 512MB DDR2 memory, 60GB hard drive and DVD/CD-RW combo drive. Windows® Vista™ Capable. 15.4" WIDESCREEN (L35-S2174)

IN STORE ONLY

*Sunday through Tuesday. In store only. Quantities limited**. When they’re gone, they’re gone.

**Minimum 10 per store. No rainchecks.

Is this a good deal? Yes.

Can you buy this online? No.

What time should you arrive at the store? Before they open.

Where can you find the complete specifications? ToshibaDirect.com should have it but I haven't been able to find it.

You can check your local ad online.

NYC Best Buy

I got the circular yesterday with my paper. Thought I could get it considering the majority of people wouldn't get the ad until this morning.

WRONG!!

Walked over to the Best Buy on 86th street at 9:55, (the store opens at 10) and there was a line of over 30 waiting to get in so I passed.

I don't know why I even try to buy laptops at stores. At this point I should just go to Dell.com and use my company's discount.

NYC Best Buy

I got the circular yesterday with my paper. Thought I could get it considering the majority of people wouldn't get the ad until this morning.

WRONG!!

Walked over to the Best Buy on 86th street at 9:55, (the store opens at 10) and there was a line of over 30 waiting to get in so I passed.

I don't know why I even try to buy laptops at stores. At this point I should just go to Dell.com and use my company's discount.

Were they all wanting a laptop or trying to get a Wii?

Thank you soooo much for the post-:yup: ran to my BB and got one! If I had waited to read the ads, I would have missed out, but as soon as I woke up I checked my new favorite web-site!

My BB had 22 in stock and 21 people in line. Different model number, same computer.

BF = L35-S2151; Today's add is L35-S2174.

NYC Best Buy

WRONG!!

You should have tried- :( same thing with me- I got there at 9:59 and the line outside was real long- I was about number 30, but once we got inside, there were only 14 people that wanted the computers, by the time I checked out- about 25 minutes later, the line was 21 people long with one computer still left.

For those members in MST and PST, start calling your BB before they open...try to get ahold of a personal shopper. Since this isn't BF...just maybe they can pull it before the store opens and you can still get one. I don't know if it will work but its worth a try! Good Luck!!!

I cant believe it, I was first in line and didnt show up till 920! LOL People kept lining up for the Wii but they came out and told everyone they didnt have any so line thinned out quick. By the time they opened at 10 there were about 50 people waiting. My BB had about 70 of them, when I went back in to p/u an hour later, they still had a few.

thanks so much for the heads up on this laptop. As soon as I read the original post this morning (6am) I called my daughter and told her to get dressed since we have both been looking for one. She was in line for 10 hours on black friday and was still #160 in line, of course she wasn'r able to get. Anyway, we WERE THE FIRST ONES but at 9:00 there must have been atleast 100 people. My daughter bought one and I bought 2, one for my son and another for a gift as soon as I determine who to give it to. I am so excited. thank you thank you thank you. Kristyn

Congratulations and isn't it great you didn't have to camp out all night long? :groovin:

HEEEY...I loved the camp out!! :gdinlove: Plus it was worth it for all of the other goodies that I got along with this laptop ($249 when I got it). This is stiil a good deal though.

HEEEY...I loved the camp out!! :gdinlove: Plus it was worth it for all of the other goodies that I got along with this laptop ($249 when I got it). This is stiil a good deal though.

I loved the camp out too! I got one laptop on BF and one this morning- both were good deals. BF was worth it even if I didn't get the laptop.:yup:

I love this laptop it is great for web browsing which is it's main purpose, Plus I think the extra 150 I paid for it today was well worth it not to have had to camped out overnight on BF, to have gotten the bF one I would have had to be at BB at 2pm Thanksgiving day as the one here had 200 people in line at 4pm. Sorry, 10 dollars an hour just isnt worh it for me, must be I am getting old. LOL

I got really lucky since I was just on their website sun afternoon 12pm and saw the laptop. I called the store in NYC (NOHO) and they said they had it! I rushed over there and they still had two left! After reading about other NYC Stores I really lucked out! Thanks!