How many of you got the 24" Bratz dolls?

Melissa

That was the first thing I headed for! I grabbed two - one Cloe and one Yasmin. When I was standing in line to pay, a lot of people were asking where I found them and how much they were. I couldn't believe my luck -- and I didn't get there THAT early (5am).

So who else got one (or more)?

I got my daughter the Yasmin one. They sold out at my store too but I found one sitting in an aisle. I didn't plan on getting one because I knew they were a hot item, and wasn't going to stand in line for it. I got out late, about 5:15 and was lucky to find one. People were asking me where I found it. My daughter is going to be happy, she loves Bratz.

I got two, a Cloe and a Yasmin. At our Wal-Mart they had around 40 Yasmins and 2 Cloes. I was waiting when they opened the pallets, and I grabbed one of each. I don't know why there were so many more of yasmin than cloe.

I didn't count them, but there were a lot more Yasmins than Cloes at my Wal-mart, too.

Same here! My store had 1 Cloe left when I got mine and I saw one other person with a Cloe.. there were TONS of Yasmin's left.

Racer, someone said that Walmart will sometimes still keep blitz items at blitz price to move them. I have to head back to the WM I did BF shopping at tomorrow for groceries, if they have a Cloe at $20 I will get it for you... They had at least 40 or 50 left yesterday, but not sure if Yasmin or Cloe

I got a Yasmin and a Cloe doll for my little girl. That and the Idog was about the only thing that sold out at my store. There are plenty cabbage patch dolls and easy bake ovens left. I didn't even try for these BF b/c I thought they would be gone and didn't want to waste time. Glad I didn't, I got them today without haveing to fight and grab for them;)

I got two, a Cloe and a Yasmin. At our Wal-Mart they had around 40 Yasmins and 2 Cloes. I was waiting when they opened the pallets, and I grabbed one of each. I don't know why there were so many more of yasmin than cloe.

It's because Isaac Larian's daughter is named Jasmin and the "Yasmin" was made as her. Yasmin essentially created the Bratz line. That's why no matter the line Sportz, SD, Passion for fashion...etc.. Yasmin is the only girl that will be in EVERY single one back to the begining. ;)

It's because Isaac Larian's daughter is named Jasmin and the "Yasmin" was made as her. Yasmin essentially created the Bratz line. That's why no matter the line Sportz, SD, Passion for fashion...etc.. Yasmin is the only girl that will be in EVERY single one back to the begining. ;)

That's interesting! Yasmin is MY favorite anyway, LOL. :yup:

I went to our local Walmart last night (Sunday) and they had a ton of the Yasmine dolls left, probably 10-15 of the $10 Doodle bears and monsters, too many easy bake ovens to count, and lots of other toy deals. I was surprised. They must have stocked alot of the deals to counter some of the violence :gdstooges: .

I bought a Chloe but am having second thoughts on giving it to my DD.

Racerfan- I pm'ed you! Are you still lurking on here?

I am giving Racerfan the first chance at my Bratz doll but if she doesn't want it, I will sell it to anyone for just cost and shipping. Alot of people have them listed on Ebay already. Someone actually has Yasmin listed for $94.99. I think that's a bit much for a $20 Doll.