How long did you stand in the check out line

lovebears65

Went to Best buy and after sitting outside for 14 hours . I stood in the check out line to get the lap top for another 3.5 hours:mad: I was kinda upset because we bought two TVS and a lap top with some other things. Had to check out with the TVs near the tv once we purchased them DH had to leave the store with them and then I went in the computer line . Man that was so long .. The thing is we couldnt get back into the store if we did one then the other because we would have had to get back in the line outside because they can only allow so many people in the store/ Next year if we need to do this I will purchase everything in one place and stand in the computer line and then go back for hte TVs

WOW! That's a long time to wait for checkout. Our BB was pretty busy when we got that at 11ish am.

I bet it was terrible waiting at checkout at 5am also. One of the cashiers told me that they almost had to call in the fire marshall because they had too many people in the store. After this happened, they started bringing in 25 or so at a time.

It took us awhile at checkout in BB because I came to the store to pick up an online order. Come to find out, I didn't receive the free speakers with the car stereo so I had to straighten that out. It probably took a good 30 minutes or so for checkout.

As for Walmart, it was probably around 15 mins once I got in line. It took longer for the people behind me because I was holding up the line with all my pming. :lmao:

Went to Best buy and after sitting outside for 14 hours . I stood in the check out line to get the lap top for another 3.5 hours:mad: I was kinda upset because we bought two TVS and a lap top with some other things. Had to check out with the TVs near the tv once we purchased them DH had to leave the store with them and then I went in the computer line . Man that was so long .. The thing is we couldnt get back into the store if we did one then the other because we would have had to get back in the line outside because they can only allow so many people in the store/ Next year if we need to do this I will purchase everything in one place and stand in the computer line and then go back for hte TVs

I had to stand in line for 1/2 hour at one store but after reading your post I am not going to complain about it anymore!!!:eyepoppin

Got to CC at 10:30pm, shopped the store for about 10 min.. and stood in line for 2-2.5 hours. Registers kept freezing up, and printers didnt want to print. Total Nightmare.

After that, i was too tired and frustrated to go anywhere else.. Not the best BF I've ever had. Gonna do things a lot differently next year. :)

0 minutes everywhere...I was super lucky!

CC-walked right up to the cashier

TRU-walked right up

Target-(waited in line for 45 min for it to open after finishing CC and TRU) walked around the store for a bit, then walked right up to the cashier

back to CC w/ brother to pickup camera bought online earlier in the am...waited for one other person to finish. Saw the lines, must have been over 2 hrs of people winding around the store.

Radio Shack-walked right up

back home for a break, and to wait for Costco to open

Costco-walked right up

Target again-walked right up

Done!

Wal-Mart (total time in store 17mins) 5 mins in electronics for gameboy micro, then 10 mins to get out of electronice due to traffic jam. Then no wait at front register to pay for 3 other items.

Sears (total time in store 15 mins) no wait to check out

Dicks (total time in store 10 mins) no wait to check out

Target (total time in store 7 mins) no wait to check out

Home Depot (total time in store 15 mins) 5 min wait in line - only 1 register open

Staples (total time in store 45 mins) 35 mins in line- VERY disorganizd checkout system

McDonalds- Had to eat- no wait

Wal-mart again (total time in store 25 mins) no wait in line

Bath and Body works (total time in store 25 mins) no line

Olympia Sports (total time in store 5 mins) no line

Done and home less than 4 hours after wal-mart opened...and that included sitting down and eating breakfast.

We were in line at best buy for like 10 minutes after camping outside for about 30 minutes. Got what we went for. Then we ran all over getting other stuff. Got to Kohl's and got the jewelry. I think that was the longest wait, like 30 minutes or so to get the stuff and pay for it. We found some dr seuss books we were going to get, but saw the line and decided against it. Good thing too, a friend of mine was there getting something with a friend's daughter and she said they were in line for over an hour.

Target - 1 minute.

Bestbuy- 0 minutes - I guess the people who stood in those 40+ lines missed the open cash register in the back.

HM - 0

Footlocker 20 minutes. Too bad I missed the 40% off everything:( .

Circuit City- 30-45 minutes then left with nothing.

Macys - 30 minutes .