How long did you stand in the check out line

lovebears65

Staples was great with handing out tickets, but terrible with check out! You had to go to two different lines for things, and one was all the small items like the flash drives and gps unit. The main check out was not bad, but the line to pick up items was 2+hours unless you dove into it first!:yuck:

Went to Meijer while my daughter was at BB, was supposed towait till 5am to check out but a cashier put me thru, no one in line. Waited at Target to open about 20 min. Was third in line at the register . Then went to Walmart at 6:30, they had all their doorbusters on the floor. A cashier approached me to check out. Was home in beddy by at 8:30!!!

2 1/2 hours at Circuit City - and the worst part was I should have received a free camera for spending over $250 (actually spent $430.) But they wouldn't let you take the cameras and hold them with your merchandise on line. They would hand them to you as you walked out of the store. So by the time I managed to get to the register and pay of course they were out of them.

My longest line was at Bath & Body Works. We waited 30 minutes tops. The line was very long, it weaved through the store to the door. I put my hubby in line as soon as we got to the store.

The associates kept the line ORDERLY, there were no line cutters & no irrate customers.

Prime Outlets was CRAZY!!

I waited in line at Coach for just over a hour. The store was jam packed and they ended up having to not allow any more people in. I waited in line with a friend at Lane Bryant for about 30 minutes - they couldn't get the registers to take credit cards or anything but cash. Yankee Candle - was not going to wait in another long line (it was to the back of the store and wrapped around) so didn't even bother going into the store.

Best Buy- about 30 minutes

Sears - about 5 minutes

Meijer's - no way, decided I didn't need what I picked up and left!

Walmart- no wait & no problem price matching

Victoria's Secret - have sale signs, but items didn't ring up on sale...5 min wait & sale prices corrected when I questioned

Old Navy - saw line and decided not to even bother shopping - line was to the back of the store and it wasn't even busy in the store, everyone was in line!

Waited in line at BB for 15hours. Thats right at 12 noon. We were not the first in line. Got everything we came for. The BB buy we went to was great. The staff was organized. There were no real line ups except for cameras. Got the laptop, and desktop with no line-ups. Paid for them where we picked them up and left. Was a terrific experience.

Staples was great with handing out tickets, but terrible with check out! You had to go to two different lines for things, and one was all the small items like the flash drives and gps unit. The main check out was not bad, but the line to pick up items was 2+hours unless you dove into it first!:yuck:

Our Staples had tickets for tons of things, including the 1GB Flash Drives. :smart: It was a little time consuming because you took the tickets to the register, then the cashier had to run over to the Cust. Service Desk to get your ticketed item(s).