Can you believe this

artie852

So i was at BB at 8pm and i was number 13. Three hours later I was 15 and then 16 because people kept cutting in. I went up to the cutters and they told me that they are just alking to their friends and keeping them company. Then as the BB employees are ready to come out this girl from the parking lot cuts in front of everyone. (in the first place) I was mad but luckly I got my 2 laptops:)

I am so sick of people that cant follow simple rules.

I live in Indy and at 230 am there were nearly 300 people in line. This is CRAZY!! Of course only the first few got the suoer buys abd they told us by 430am. Nearly everyone left. I went for the digital cameras and ended up at Office Max for the same deal. I wanted to use my reward cash toward the cameras. I think the stores should open up their online shopping at the same time they do the stores. Not that I dont want to stand in line..I will and did but it is getting out of hand when the first 50 get the deals because they can stant in line all night. Some of us have children and responsibilities and it is hard to do so. Divide the items up equally at the stores and on line and give everyone a chance.

Some of us have children and responsibilities

Bring the Kids with ya.There were a few Cars where I was at that had Kids Waiting in the Car.And if Family does not understand that you are going to miss Thanksgiving to Save some Money then they must have too much of it.

Ask them for the Savings you are going to make.

I sssssooooo do not agree with letting one person stand in line for like 5. :mad: It is not fair. It also makes other people who stand in line for hours think they have a chance at something and then these other people get in line & push people back. If you don't want to stand in line then you shouldn't be allowed to get in line with someone else later.

This year at my Target they did something really cool. About 15 minutes before opening they brought out 15 employees whose job was to keep the people who sat in their cars all night from cutting in line. And for the most part, it worked. About 100 people were kept out until the last person on line went in.

I sssssooooo do not agree with letting one person stand in line for like 5. :mad: It is not fair. It also makes other people who stand in line for hours think they have a chance at something and then these other people get in line & push people back. If you don't want to stand in line then you shouldn't be allowed to get in line with someone else later.

Oh we did not let that happen . We called the police if we had line cutters LOL and they actually came ( we got the non emergency number not 911) and they made the line cutters go to the back of the line. I am sorry your not saving 10spots with one person standing in line while I was in line for 14 hours.. Not happening. We had a group of people around us who all stood up for the the ones who tried to cut in front of us . Now if a person was holding a spot but was going to leave as soon as the new person came I dont have a problem with that.:razz:

I'm in Southern NJ, near Philadelphia. Our BB is one of the largest stores in the country and is very well-run. This was my first BF as an employee, and I was really impressed with just how well we handled the lines, ticket distribution, etc. I was one of the people handing out tickets....and believe me, if someone was trying to cut, the people in line let me know about it! It was also quite obvious who the "properly behaving" (overwhelming majority) line waiters were, since when we asked people to line up against the wall if they wanted tickets, they quickly stepped back whilst the line cutters tried *unsuccessfully* other tactics which, btw, do not work with my store's management!

I live in Indy and at 230 am there were nearly 300 people in line. This is CRAZY!! Of course only the first few got the suoer buys abd they told us by 430am. Nearly everyone left. I went for the digital cameras and ended up at Office Max for the same deal. I wanted to use my reward cash toward the cameras. I think the stores should open up their online shopping at the same time they do the stores. Not that I dont want to stand in line..I will and did but it is getting out of hand when the first 50 get the deals because they can stant in line all night. Some of us have children and responsibilities and it is hard to do so. Divide the items up equally at the stores and on line and give everyone a chance.

really? so i'll freeze my butt off for 10 hours while you sit in your nice warm house and get the same deal online hmmm. Everyone has responsibilities.