Disorganized!!!

pmdemey

Mine was pretty organized.

They had the smaller electronics stacked behind the counter in layaway. You stood in line waited until your turn, then went up and told them what you wanted. They got it for you. No grabbing, no free for all. I think I might stick with this WM for future BF's.

Our Wal-Mart handed out maps that had just a few top items listed on the map. But when I looked for the DVD players where they said they were on the map they weren't there.:mad: Oh, we had to move them, said an assiociate. ARGH! Then why the map. I asked where a couple of other things were and no one had a clue. I ened up asking people that already had the product in the cart where they were. It was very unorganized. They only had a handful of $398 computers and fists starting flying but it got under control real quick thanks to some fast moving employees so I give them that much credit.

Our Walmart was not organized at all!!!! they had everything in the pallets in brown paper!!!! Just like last year. no employees knew where anything was!!!

I went to ask a worker where the robes were and before i got it out of my mouth, she said "i don't know where anything is. I can't tell you where anything is"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I looked at her and told her "well that was rude!!! I was trying to ask about the robes on sale" she said she was sorry!!!!!!!

Then the girl checking is out was stupid!!!! we spent over 500.00 and she did not give me my change. closed the drawer right up. i had to wait, just to get my money.

I'm sorry, but Walmart better have some amazing deals next year or my money will be spent else where.

I thinking about emailing a letter to walmart corp., but i don't think it would do any good. I don't they care!!!

We didn't have maps either but honestly you didn't need one. Everything was either in the aisle leading to the toys or in the aisle leading to the electronics all wrapped in clear wrap so you could see for yourself where it was. The only thing we had to ask about were the Idogs and no one knew were they were but 4 male employees were very helpful on trying to find them for me and my sis. We ended up finding the Idogs when we over heard the manager tell an employee where they were. Got in line and was first ones to get one.. :)

I think the wm manager and associates here did the best they could in this situation. I applaud them...all had a smile on there face as did most of the customers it was like one huge party at my WM..lol

Ours was very disorganized. No one knew where the 52" tvs would be. They told us one spot but then came at 4:45am and said they would be in electronics instead of at the table in dairy that I had stood in front of since 3:30am.

Later I was in electronics PMing the Sansa mp3 player from BB and a guy had the secrets ad and wanted the xbox 360 deal. The employees in electronics told him that the deal was only available online. They also said that they knew nothing about an secret deals. After 30 minutes or so, a manager came over and told the guy it was something they had in layaway. I'm sure by that time it was long gone.

My Walmart handed out maps but, they didn't coincide with the products...I live in VA and Walmart was a mad house...I was able 2 get everything I wanted by helping the Managers place the product on the floor.....Take this as a tip! You help them out they will help you...It worked for me

The WM I went to was so unorganized!!!! Associates didn't seem to know what was going on. WM was such a joke! We were told there was a cart of psp's, then she said 2 carts and she said she didn't know how many they had. Come to find out they pulled the ones from the regualr display case and there was only 7 of them. I felt they lied to us. luckily we did get one of them. We got 3 sale items and got out and most likely we will not be back! Also, this WM would not price match! We were NOT the least bit impressed with WM!

Menards was fantastic though, we were in and out of the store in 12 minutes. They had 3 people at the entrance telling you where things were and you went straight to it and picked it up and went through checkouts very quickly. They had everything well planned and exicuted.

My Walmart was very disorganized (Kingsport, Tennessee). They had no maps like they did last year. If you asked a worker were something was they acted like they had no time to tell you. There was no orderly line. Everyone just stood anywhere they wanted to and when the rope came down they just said OK go. It was a mad dash to everything. There where plenty of DVD players but everyone acted like they weren't going to get one :gdgirlfight3ol: so they almost killed for one. People was taking things out of peoples buggys when they were not looking.:eyepoppin

I just read where walmart said they lost money this month. They will never be satisfied.

I was able 2 get everything I wanted by helping the Managers place the product on the floor.....Take this as a tip! You help them out they will help you...It worked for me

Our manager was an :gd_shake: . He didn't want to be bothered while instructing the employees where to put what.

My WM was organized as far as product goes the problem I saw was diorganization as far as the 52" TV's go, they only had 9 in the store in my area so they gave out tickets to whoever was standing in line. We I was like WTF b/c I got there 5 monutes too late so I called the WM in the next town over and they said they were giving out tickets in 1 hour so I got there 20 minutes later and they were like sorry we just gave out tickets like 5 mins ago(40 MINUTES EARLY) I was very upset about this. The best buy add actually gave a time that they would be giving out tickets for their front page items, but not WM. Oh well I heard that RCA is a horrible brand anyway and We got another brand for $100 more and The Other store will deliver it for FREE!!!! BTW What was up with the WM website being down all Friday morning??

They won't do anything for you if you emai them. They will just have to local store manager call and apologize. I don't think WM give a crap about their customers, all they care about is the $$ and for every ! person who says "poo on WM" there are 2 or 3 that just love them.

My wm was organized and gave out maps. My only complaint would be that they had some things on one side of the store and some in the middle of the store and then some all the way on the other side of the store so I had to run across the store to get every thing I needed!

Mine was organized too. It was set up the same way it has been in the past. All the pallets were placed in the main isles. I usually enter the store through the grocery side and walk around-all the newbies go directly to toy dept & then get stuck. Just a tip for next year.

we had NO maps but the ONLY item there was a question about was the desktop for 148. I asked if Ken was in, the store manager. he was not. They finally found where they were gonna be but by that time I had found 7 on the shevels had a person scan to make sure they were the correct ones.. she said yep.. told us to have a nice day.. by 3:30 we had that and i was on to PM my other stuff

our walmart lost some of the blitz items... they couldnt find the idogs, 1 gig sd cards then about 6:30 or 7 they found a whole pallet of movies they didnt know about the 148 computers then one employee told me that they only had 2 and i would get one (which i did:smart: ) but i ran in to a lady that had one and she told me that they had 3 her friend got the other one and the only reason they knew about them was b/c an employee told them about it wed...