MACYS Friends & Family 20% OFF ALMOST EVERYTHING! NOV 29- DEC 4

Bestbuy7

Macys Friends and Family is Wednesday Nov 29 through Monday Dec 4th.

You get 20% off almost everything.

Excludes - SALE , CLEARANCE PRICED FASHIONS AND ACCESSORIES FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY ,JEWERLY , BED & BATH , HOUSEWARES(EXCEPT ELECTRICS) CHINA , CRYSTAL , SILVER, FRAMES, LUGGAGE.

10% OFF FURNITURE , MATTRESSES , RUGS AND ELECTRICS.

Online code: MACYSFF

http://www.macys.com/dyn_img/site_ads/mw_friendsandfamily.pdf

Ok it doesn't say excludes Coach??? They always say that. If not my DH is going to have to take the car keys when he goes to work cause I already was called twice by the Coach store I am in constantly about their secret 25% off sale and if I can get one at Macy;s for 20% off too I will be in Coach heaven!

Vicki

Ok it doesn't say excludes Coach??? They always say that. If not my DH is going to have to take the car keys when he goes to work cause I already was called twice by the Coach store I am in constantly about their secret 25% off sale and if I can get one at Macy;s for 20% off too I will be in Coach heaven!

Vicki

No it doesnt excludes Coach.

I got a hand written invite in the mail for the Coach secret sale. Its from Dec 2nd-10th and I get 25% off with the invite. I am in there way too much. I think last month I got 4 or 5 new bags and in Nov. I got another 4 from there and 2 from the outlet. They know me by name when I walk in the door so I don't know if its a frequent shopper thing or a local store thing or what. I know an employee called me as did the manager to let me know not to throw it out. I love my store they send me thank you notes with almost every bag I buy!

Vicki

It says it excludes accessories, wouldn't the Coach Handbag be an accessory?

If you are looking at the OP, it says excludes 'clearance priced fashions and accessories for the entire family' - so I guess if you happened to find a Coach purse that was on clearance (does that ever even happen?!?!) then you couldn't use the discount.

I can tell you that yesterday I used the coupon at my local Macys - I bought a Coach purse and they took the coupon w/ no problems. In fact, that counter was so busy with everyone using their coupons to buy Coach, D&B, etc. that I had to wait 15 minutes to pay and they had 3 cashiers working!

If you are looking at the OP, it says excludes 'clearance priced fashions and accessories for the entire family' - so I guess if you happened to find a Coach purse that was on clearance (does that ever even happen?!?!) then you couldn't use the discount.

I can tell you that yesterday I used the coupon at my local Macys - I bought a Coach purse and they took the coupon w/ no problems. In fact, that counter was so busy with everyone using their coupons to buy Coach, D&B, etc. that I had to wait 15 minutes to pay and they had 3 cashiers working!

hahaha yeah.. believe it or not I have seen them go on clearance!!